GO.No.68 12.6.2015 : AAS 6/12/18/24 SCALES IMPLEMENTATION IN PRC-2015
- AAS SCHEME IS VERY USEFUL FOR ALL GOVT.SECTOR EMPLOYEES IN ANDHRA PRADESH
- The Tenth Pay Revision Commission recommended that the existing scheme of Automatic Advancement Scheme requires no further changes and it may be continued to be implemented in existing form.
- Government issued orders introducing the Revised Automatic Advancement Scheme with the periodicity of the Scheme as 6/12/18/24 years of service replacing the earlier scheme with periodicity of 8/16/24 years. Subsequently, necessary clarifications were also issued in the Memos 14th and 15th read above. In the G.O. 16th read above, the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 were implemented.
- Government accepted the above recommendation and accordingly hereby 2 order that ; (i) The existing Special Grade, SPP-IA/SAPP-IA/SPP-IB/SAPP-IB/SPPII/SAPP-II shall be continued with the Special Grade after 6 years, SPPIA/SAPP-IA after 12 years, SPP-IB/SAPP-IB after 18 years and SPPII/SAPP-II after 24 years. ii. If service rules are changed prescribing additional qualifications for promotion after the entry of the individual into service, thereby depriving him of the benefit of promotion and consequently to the benefits of Special Promotion Post Scale-I A&B/ Special Promotion Post Scales-II, he/she shall be given the benefit of the next scale contemplated under the Special Adhoc Promotion Post Scale-IA & IB and SAPP-II. iii. The benefit of pay fixation under F.R.22-B be continued on promotion even if the employee had derived the benefit under Special Grade or SPP I-A and SPP I-B and if this results in the senior drawing less pay than the junior the pay of the senior be stepped up to that of the junior subject to the conditions enumerated in G.O.Ms.No.297, Fin.(PRC-I) Dept., dt.25-10-1983. iv. Where service rules are relaxed to enable regular promotion, they should be automatically extended to the Automatic Advancement Scheme for purposes of extending the benefit of SPP-IA / SPP-II. v. In certain categories like Attender, Dafedar, Jamedar and Record Assistants or Roneo Operators, the services rendered by them in these categories together shall be reckoned for purpose of Automatic Advancement Scheme. vi. The benefit of Automatic Advancement Scheme shall be continued up to and inclusive of Grade-XXV in the revised scales i.e., Rs.49,870-1,00,770. 4. The employees after availing the benefit of SPP-II are not eligible for the Automatic Advancement Scheme on their further promotion. 5. The service that is to be reckoned for the purpose of appointment to Automatic Advancement Scheme is as spelt out in Govt. Memo. No.11th read above.
- Attach/open an ECE Center for every Model Primary School.