TELANGANA STATE Academic Calender,2015-16- PS,UP,HS Time Tables
- IN TELANGANA STATE All the RJDSEs and DEOs in the State are hereby informed that as per Government Orders vide reference 1 cited, detailed instructions have been issued vide reference 2 cited on the implementation of academic calendar and other programmes.
- In this regard, the number of periods and distribution of timings in the school time table is given here under.
- The academic calendar showing the distribution of syllabus for both curricular and co-curricular activities have been developed. The printed calendars will be supplied to the schools through DEOs. The calendars will be printed in Telugu, English and Urdu mediums for both Primary, Upper Primary and High Schools.
- The School Assistants of Physical Science shall take up Mathematics classes for classes VI and VII along with Physical Science subject for classes VIII, IX and X. The Maths School Assistants shall take up computer classes along with Mathematics subject for classes VIII, IX and X. The Head Master must plan for implementation of co-curricular activities by assigning the subjects to the teachers keeping in view of work load. Head Master must see that equal allocation of periods combinedly for both curricular and co-curricular areas. The Head Master shall develop time table for the school showing curricular and co-curricular areas along with teachers responsible to teach the subjects and display in the Head Master room and staff room.
- With regard to CCE implementation, the internals and externals i.e. FAs and SAs are same for classes VI to X i.e. 20 marks for Formative Assessment and 80 marks for Summative Assessment. With regard to projects, one project for each Formative in each subject may be assigned. The projects may be distributed during the month and not to give all the projects at a time to the students. All the record work/ notebooks shall be completed as per the schedule of the Formative Assessments and keep ready for inspection. The FA-wise marks shall be uploaded immediately after completion of the FA in the given computerized programme after verification by the competent authorities
- The instructions pertaining to implementation of academic calendar vide reference 2 cited and the instructions in the present proceedings must be sent to all private school managements for its implementation. The academic calendar and instructions must be implemented in all the schools in Telangana State i.e. government, government aided, municipal, tribal, residential institutions, private recognized schools.