# HM/Teachers for counseling 2015 weboptions Step by Step Process for submitting the Web Options:#DOWNLOAD HM/TEACHERS FOR COUNSELLING 2015 WEB OPTIONS
STEP.I#The process of web counseling involves two stages:
- Online submission of preferences of vacancies through Web Based Selection Service.
- HM's /Teachers may submit their preferences of schools from 11.00AM of 08.10.2015 to 11.59PM of 10.10.2015 on www.cse.ap.gov.in
- To begin with, download the Final Seniority list for that category of the post that are available, and kept on the website www.cse.ap.gov.in
- All the teachers who are in final Seniority list will get One Time Password to their Registered Mobile.
- After obtaining the One Time Password (OTP) login to www.cse.ap.gov.in and submit the credentials is as follows: 1. Tresury ID 2. Date of Birth 3. One Time Password.
- Click on the link ‘Submission of Preferences for Transfers’.
- The list of Mandals will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the Mandals into which you wish to seek Transfer.
- The list of Schools in those Mandals will be displayed.
- Follow the ‘On Screen’ instructions and messages that are given during the course of selection of your preferences.
- Before pressing the ‘Submit’ button please check thoroughly the preferences submitted
- After submission of preferences download the pdf of submitted preferences and read the Declaration and Disclaimers.
- Each teacher will be allowed to edit the preferences submitted by them for two times between 08.10.2015 to 10.10.2015.
- Allotment will be made exclusively in the sequence of seniority list.
- An SMS will be sent to registered mobile
- Download the Provisional Transfer order www.cse.ap.gov.in from 23.10.2015 to 25.10.2015
- Final Transfer Orders will be issued by the District Educational Officers concerned
For Compulsory Transfers
- The procedure for submission of preferences for vacancies is the same as explained above for all the teachers who are under Compulsory Transfers and teachers affected under Rationalization. All such teachers should compulsory select all the preferences in the vacancies list to be displayed
For Request Transfers
- Candidates who wish to opt for Transfer to a new School should know that the allotment will be done basing on the order of preference submitted them in online.
- And the post in which the Headmaster/Teacher is working, allotment will be done by duly cancelling the existing place.
- After allotment of new place the teachers cannot claim or request for retaining in the same place into which they are working.
- Mere submission of preferences for transfer does not confer any right for compulsory transfer of admission as per the new preferences submitted.
- Transfers is subject to the vacancies available for which preferences are given and the seniority position of the Teacher.