List of Documents to be produced in ORIGINAL:
2. SSC or its Equivalent Certificate.
3. Intermediate or its Equivalent Certificate.
4.Academic qualification certificates – Degree, Post Graduation.
5. Professional Qualification Certificate – D.Ed / LPT .
6. Study Certificate from Class 4 to 10. In case of private study Residence Certificate issued by the MRO.
7. Bonafide certificate of all courses of study clearly indicating the medium of study. If the medium of instruction is clearly mentioned on the course
completion certificates bonafide certificates are not required.
8.Integrated Community certificate issued by MRO in case of candidates who have submitted their community as either BC, SC or/ ST..
9. PH Certificate issued by the Referral Hospitals . If submitted as PH in the online application.
10.Service Certificate issued by Competent Authorities of the Department of De fence, GOI if submitted as belonging to Ex-servicemen category.
Note FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION1.This Letter to the candidate for producing Original Certificates is issued only to take confirmation of the particulars submitted by the candidate in her /
his ONLINE application which is a as a pre-requisite for consideration of candidate.
2.Candidate should produce the original certificates on the above shown date without fail. If the candidate fails to appear or produce all or any of the
certificates on the date and at the venue shown above her / his candidature for recruitment through AP TET-cum-TeacherRecruitment test 2014 will be
3.Candidates shall maintain strict discipline during the session for confirmation of particulars submitted online. Any candidate who obstructs the session
or misbehaves or causes disturbance as to whatsoever will be subject to disqualification.
4.Candidate should produce the certificates on the date and venue mentioned above on her / his own expenses..
5. Candidates should compulsorily produce all the documents in ORIGINAL. No time will be granted for producing any kind of certificates at any later
6. Candidates should submit three sets of hard copies of the documents produced in original attested by a Gazetted Officer and one set of soft copy
(scanned) in CD / DVD along with jpeg/pdf image of the recent photograph not exceeding 50 KB. .