#AP GO 82 CCE Exam Pattern Implementation From VI to X Classes, New CCE system, ap cce, ap go 82, ap go 82 cce implementation from VI to X classes, CCE, cce examination pattern in ap from 2015, cce gos, go ms 82 dated 29-10-2015 cce, School Education Department – Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation pattern of examination system – Implementation of Examination Reforms for Classes VI to IX from the Academic year 2015-16 and for class X from the Academic Year 2016-17 in fullest extent – Orders Issued.Marks weightage and duration of examination:
- • Language subjects – 40 marks per paper and the examination duration will be 2 hours and 30 minutes in addition to 15 minutes for reading the question paper (2 hours 45 minutes) for Telugu/ Sanskrit/ Kannada/ Odia/ Tamil/ Urdu. 80 marks Hindi paper duration is also the same.
- • Non language subjects – Mathematics, Science and Social Studies – Every subject will have two papers and each paper is for 40 marks and the examination duration is 2 hours and 30 minutes in addition to 15 minutes for reading the question paper.
- • The Summative Examinations which are school based for class VI to IX and the final summative is of public exams at class X conducted by Director, Govt. Examinations. Each subject will be conducted for 80% of marks. The remaining 20% of marks are through internal assessment i.e. four Formative Assessments [FA] and three Summative Assessments [SA]
- • The total marks of four Formative Assessments and two Summative Assessments conducted in an academic year will be accounted for 20% of marks in class X public examinations.
- • Conduct one paper on each day except on general holidays.
# DOWNLOAD QUESTION PAPERS AND BLUE PRINTS FOR 1-9th CLASSES (LANGUAGES)
# DOWNLOAD QUESTION PAPERS AND BLUE PRINTS FOR 1-9th CLASSES (NON-LANGUAGES)