User Guide for SWAEROCET-2016(TSWREIS 5th Class Admission Test 2016)
1) The students belonging to SC & ST should have born between 01/09/2003 to 31/08/2007 are eligible.
2) The students belonging to OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01/09/2005 to 31/08/2007.
Procedure For Applying Online:
i) The candidates shall first download the ‘SWAEROCET 2016 NOTIFICATION’ from the website http://swreishms.cgg.gov.in/coe/ and go through it carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for SWAEROCET 2016.
ii)The candidate after satisfying herself/himself about the eligibility criteria for SWAEROCET 2016 shall submission of application form through Online mode only.
iii) The candidates shall follow the procedure of submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5X3.5cms before filling in on-line application.’
iv) Initial steps to be followed before filling Online Application Form
- Go to http://swreishms.cgg.gov.in/coe/.
- Click on Apply Online for filling Online Application Form.
- Then Online Application Form will be opened for SWAEROCET 2016.
- Enter the name of the applicant in the given field.
- Select the caste of applicant from the drop and down popup menu.
- Enter applicant date of birth.
- Select Applicant Gender from radio buttons( Boy or Girl).
- Upload the Photograph of Applicant ( Click on Choose file Button).
- Enter the applicant Mother /Father/Guardian Name.
- If the applicant is physically Handicapped please choose Yes Radio button and Upload proof of Handicapped through Choose File button.
- Please provide the applicants Residential Address given in the following fields.
- Enter the mobile number.
- Select the Mother /Father /Guardian Occupation.
- Enter applicant Mother /Father /Guardian Annual Income in the field.
- Upload the Scanned copy of Income Certificate.
- Select applicant Mother /Father /Guardian Educational Qualification.
- Enter e-Seva IC No. for Permanent Caste Certificate.
- Upload the Bonafied Study Certificate issued by the last studied school.
- Select the 4th Class Institution type.
- Enter applicant studied Institution details.
- The candidate can choose examination centre of their own choice in the district. So Select the examination centre from drop and down list.
- The candidate can opted 3 TSWR institutions in their district.So selcect admission preference from drop and down list.
- After filling all the details press save button.
- On submission of application form online the candidate shall be given reference ID number which should be kept carefully for any kind of future correspondence. Submission of application can be considered to have been completed only on receiving reference ID number .
- On completion of submission, the candidates shall take a printout of the application and store it for future use. Candidates should not post the printout of the application.
- In case of any clarifications before, during or after submission of application online the candidates may contact the Help Desk at Telephone Numbers:Toll Free no:1800-425-4567(from 10:30 am to 5:00 pm).