Monday, 16 May 2016

Idupulaya IIIT Online Apply 2016 RK Valley B.Tech Admission Notification in Kapada District



 AP RGUKTRKV IIT Idupulaya B.Tech Admission Notification 2016 at Official website http://www.rguktrkv.ac.in/. AP Kadapa RGUKTN Integrated B.Tech Admission Online Application Notification 2016, RGUKTRKV IIIT Idupulaya Andhra Pradesh State. Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, RK Vally Applications are invited for admission to the first year of 6­Year Integrated B.Tech program at RGUKTRKV­ Idupulaya (AP State) for the academic year 2016­17.

AP RGUKTRKV IIIT Notification 2016 Online Application for RK Vally Admissions

Idupulaya IIIT  Admission Notification

How To Apply:

Students Can apply to AP RGUKTRKV IIIT Idupulaya Admissions 2016 through online at Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies apply through AP Online services only at http://www.rguktrkv.ac.in/

Application Fee: 

Rs. 200.00 (for OC and BC candidates) Rs. 150.00 (for SC and ST candidates)

Eligibility for Admission in IIIT :


1. Regular students who passed SSC or its equivalent examination (10th class) held in 2016, in the first attempt
2. Age not more than 18 years as on 31.12.2016 (21 years in case of SC / ST candidates)

Selection Process for iiiT Admission :

1. Admissions will be based on merit in the 10th class Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject and by following the statutory reservations of the State.
2. A deprivation score of 0.4, as prescribed by the Government will be added to the 10th class GPA of the applicants from non­residential Government Schools including Zilla Parishad and Municipal Schools.
3. Admissions to 85% of the total available seats will be reserved for ‘Local Candidates’ (Andhra Pardesh State) and the remaining 15% of the seats are ‘unreserved’ and filled by the students of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh States.
4. Students belonging to States other than Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, Children of Indians working in Gulf Countries / International and NRI students are eligible for admission in supernumerary seats.

Reservation for SC/ST/BC Communities:

SC : 15% of seats shall be reserved for the candidates belonging to scheduled Castes.
ST : 6% of seats shall be reserved for the candidates belonging to the scheduled Tribes
BC : 25% of seatsshall be reserved for the candidates belonging to the Backward Classes and shall be allocated among the following groups of Backward Classes as shown below:
GROUP ‘A’­­­­­ 7%, GROUP ‘B’ ­­­­­ 10%, GROUP ‘C’ ­­­­­ 1%, GROUP ‘D’ ­­­­­ 7% and GROUP ‘E’ ­­­­­ 4%
Women : A (horizontal) reservation of 33 1/3 % of seats in favor of women candidates in each category (OC/SC/ST/BC/Special Categories) shall be followed. 

Requirement Certificates or Forms :

  1. Letter from AP Government & Rules of Reservation
  2. Study Certificate in support of LOCAL Status
  3. Residence Certificate in support of LOCAL Status
  4. Certificate in support of NON­LOCAL Status
  5. Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate
  6. Medical Certificate in respect of PHYSICALLY HANDICAPED Candidates
  7. For Candidate Claiming Reservation under CAP Category
  8. Priorities for NCC and Sports and Games

Contact Help Desk :

Office: 08588-283603e­mail: admissions2016@rguktrkv.ac.in
Website: http://www.rguktrkv.ac.in/ 

Address: 

The Director
Room No. B-7, PUC Campus
RGUKT, RK Vally, Idupulpaya
Vwmpalli ( M ), YSR Kadapa ( Dt.)
Andhra Pradesh - 516330


Important Dates :( Tentative )

1. Date of Notification : 05-0­5-­2016
2. Issue of Applications (online) : 16-05-2016
3. Last date for receiving applications (online) : 10-06-2016
4. Last date for receiving applications (Hard copy) : 10-06-2016
5. Announcement of Selection List (for counseling) (DAS) : 17-06-2016
6. Counseling for Special Categories (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports)at RGUKT­ Idupulaya : 29-06-2016
7. Counseling & Admissions at RGUKTRKV RK Vally Phase­ I : 08-07-2016
8. Counseling & Admissions at RGUKTRKV RK Vally Phase­ II : 12-07-2016
9. Orientation for P1 Students : 20-07-2016
10. Commencement of Classes : 15-07-2016


  AP RGUKTRKV Idupulaya 6­Year B.Tech Admission 2016 Notification Download
AP RGUKTRKV Integrated B.Tech Admissions Online Apply Link Here


MORE RELATED ARTICLES