SSC 2016 ADVANCE SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMS TIME TABLE AND DUE DATES AND RE VERIFICATION FORM FOR MARKS
AP 10th Advanced Supplementary Exam SSC June Time Table 2016 has been released by BSEAP on www.bseap.org. Xth Standard examination revaluation recounting dates also been declared. So are you want to know the Supply exam date? The Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education has determined to take Advanced Supplementary Exam from June 16th to 28th June. So those candidates who are applying for AP 10th board advanced supply exam they can fill application on www.bseap.org. To apply for each subjects you need to pay Rs. 150/-. Students who are not satisfied with their 10th exam marks they can apply for revaluation recounting from 11th to 23rd May 2016 rupees of 1000/-.
AP 10th Advanced Supplementary Exam Time Table 2016:
Most probably 10,61,703 lakhs of students had written 10th class board examination in 2016. On 10th May the BSEAP board declared SSC results in grading point (GPA) systems. Due to new rules approximately above 20 % (9, 40, 924) students were unable to pass the SSC examination. Even Some of students don’t know the grading criteria. How to calculate marks in Grading Point system? If you want to know this below we are attaching one link related to only 10th Class Grading System. Those candidates who can not passed in exam they can check here AP 10th Advanced Supplementary Exam Time Table 2016.
AP 10th Supply Exam Schedule 2016 Details:
Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (BSEAP)Official Web Site: www.bseap.org
Category: Exam Time Table/ Exam ScheduleExam Name: AP 10th Board Supplementary Exam 2016
AP 10th Advanced Supplementary Exam Time Table 2016
|16th June 2016||First Language Paper-I|
|17 June 2016||First Language Paper-II, OSSC Main Language Paper-I (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)|
|18 June 2016||Second Language|
|20 June 2016||English Paper-I|
|21 June 2016||English Paper-II|
|22 June 2016||Mathematics Paper-I|
|23 June 2016||Mathematics Paper-II|
|24 June 2016||General Science Paper-I|
|25 June 2016||General Science Paper-II|
|27 June 2016||Social Studies Paper-I|
|28 June 2016||Social Studies Paper-II|
|29 June 2016||OSSC Main Language Paper-II (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)|
AP 10th adv Supplementary Exam Time: 9:30 AM to 12:00 Noon
AP 10th results released Date: 10th May 2016
10th Exam Recounting Revaluation Date: 11th – 23rd May 2016
Commencement Of AP 10th Supply Exam Date: 16th June 2016
Important Instructions/Guidelines for Re-counting:
1) The candidate has to submit his application duly forwarded by the Headmaster of the
school concerned duly getting the photo attested.
2) Application format is kept in the website www.bseap.org
3) The prescribed fee for each subject is Rs.1000/-
4) The application should be submitted directly at Counters Constituted at designated
points to be announced by the District Educational Officers concerned.
5) Need not apply for Recounting of marks, if applied for supply of Photostat copy of
valued answer script.
6) Should not send application for re verification of answer scripts directly to the %
Director of Government Examinations/ Board of Secondary Education, Hyderabad.
7) Enclose Xerox copy of Hall ticket, Dummy memo of marks, if not, the application will
be summarily rejected.
8) Fee paid once will not be refunded under any circumstances.
9) Applications sending by post/courier service will not be accepted.
10) Fee paid by way of drawing Demand Drafts & Bankers Cheques will not be accepted.
11) The appeal for undervaluation or over valuation shall not be considered under any