GOI Pre-Matric Scholarships 2016 Notification for Minority Students and GuidelinesState Christian Minorities Finance Corporation will be issued Certain Instructions and Guidelines every year to the both states of all district educational officers. In this regarding TSCMFC/APCMFC has informed to the district officials about Pre Matrict Scholarships. The Government Of India, Ministry of Minority Affairs will be announced dates every year for Pre-Matric Scholarships for all Minority Students including Christian Minority students and these details will be forwarded to the DEO's and concerned district's all MEO's and all schools. In this subject all eligible students of AP and Telangana state can apply through online mode at MHRD Scholarship.gov.in official website as per its announced schedule. Here we providded pre matric scholarships details.
Scholarship Name: Pre-Matric Scholarships 2016Courses: 1 to 10th class Scholarship Amount: Rs.1000 p.a for 1 to 5th & Rs.5000 for 6th to 10th classIncome Limit: 1 lakhLast Date for apply: 31st August, 2016
Government of India - Pre Metric Scholarships
Pre Matric Scholarship will be awarded for students studying in a Government or Recognized Private Schools from Class I to Class X.
1. The Annual Income of Parents/ Guardian of the student from all sources does not exceed Rs.1.00 lakh.
2. The student should secure not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination for II to X Class students.
3. 30% of Scholarships will be earmarked for Girl students. In case sufficient numbers of eligible girl students are not available, then the balance scholarships may be awarded to eligible boy students.
4. The Students who are permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh, but studying in other States are also eligible.
5. The Scholarship holder under this scheme will not avail any other Govt. scholarship or stipend.
Note:- Those who got the GOI Scholarship for 2015-16 shall have to apply for Renewal of Scholarship for 2016-17.
Distribution of Scholarships will be on the basis of targets communicated by the Govt. of India among notified minorities (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists and Zoroastrians (Parsis).
Students from BPL families having the lowest income shall be given preference in the ascending order. Scholarships will be awarded for only two members in a family.
HOW TO APPLY:
The students must submit their application in prescribed Application form available in web site www.apsmfc.com. And also can obtain Application Form from our District Offices.
The application form along with required documents shall be submitted to the District Minorities Welfare Officer / Executive Directors Office of the concerned Districts through the Head Master of the concerned School.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ENCLOSED
1) Income Certificate issued by Tahasildar/Salary Certificate from Employer/Affidavit on Non Judicial Stamp Paper.
2) Bonafide Certificate (As above)
3) Photo Copy of Bank pass book in Joint Account of Parent and Student
4) Photo Copy of Previous year marks certificate (Progress report)
5) Proof of permanent residence of Parent/Guardian Ration Card/Voter Id/ Electricity Bill / Gas Bill or any other document.
6) Photograph Attested by Head master
7) Minority Community Declaration- Affidavit on Non Judicial Stamp Paper
The scholarship amount is upto Rs.5000/- per student.
How to Apply:
All the Christian Minority students should apply through online mode at official website. After applying online, the hard copy and all required below mentioned enclosures should be sent to the 0/o the Executive Director (Minorities Welfare) of the concerned district.
Please read the Instructions carefully before filling the application
1. It is necessary to fill all the * marked fields in the application forms (otherwise the application will not be accepted).
2. Annual income of parent /Guardian of the applicant should be below Rs.1.00 lakh.
3. Income Declaration by the Parent/Gaurdian in the Prescribed Format Shall be Enclosed along with application form.
4. The Student must obtain not less than 50% marks in the previous Class (Examination).
5. Please Note Your Application ID number for future Reference.
6. Enter your UIDAI (AADHAAR) / EID Number in Online Application Form.
7. Enter your Bank A/C details.
8. Obtain a print out of the filled in application form , enclose all the copies of required documents and submit the same in the institution (School) where the Student is Studying.
It is mandatory for all students to apply online on ..
"After submitting applications online, take print out of application & submit it in the Institutions/College."
● Aadhar Card
● Photo with signature
● Last year Mark list
● Residential Proof
● Self Declaration of Income Proof.
● Self declaration of Religious Certificate.
● Bank Passbook xerox with IFSC Number.
Note to students:
Mere online registration of application without submission of hard copies with necessary enclosures with in stipulated date does not confer any right to the student for sanction. Sanction of scholarship under GOI scholarship scheme is subject to target allotted to the state considering entire state as single unit.
Note to Institution:
The Head Master of the School Should Collect all the Applications from the Students applied, Prepare a Booklet and submit in the office of the Executive Director Minorities Department of respective District.
District Officials have sent information to all the MEO's and all the Schools (Both Private and Govt.) also that large number of poor Christian Minority Students can get Govt. of India Pre-Matric Scholarship.
1. GOI Pre-matric Scholarship instructions to MEOs Part I
2. GOI Pre-matric Scholarship instructions to MEOs Part II
3. How to Apply for Pre-matric Scholarship at Online I
4. How to Apply Pre-matric Scholarship at Online II
5. Bonafied Certificate
6. Student Declaration
7. Self Declaration
8. Income Declaration
9. Admission Tuition Fee New Proforma
Application submission for Pre-Matric of Ministry of Minority Affairs is extended to 31st August 2016
Apply for Pre Matric Scholarships at Online : APPLY ONLINE