AP Minorities Students Pre Matric Scholarships New Apply and Renewal.
Government of Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Department will be issued Pre Matric New Scheme Notification every year. Pre-Matric Scholarships for Minorities students, who are studying 5th class, 6th Class, 7th Class, 8th class, 9th Class and 10th Class students during the year 2016-2017.AP e-pass invites applications from the eligible students for sanction of Pre-metric Scholarships.
Monthly Payment of Scholarship :1. Rs.100 per month for Boys for 10 months
2. Rs.150 per month for girls for 10 months.
Who are Eligible for Scholarships :
1. Minorities Students who are studying 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th Classes Eligible.
2. Students Parent /Guardian Income not exceed Rs.2.00 lakhs per yearly.
3. Students Should have an Aadhar Card.
4. Students Studying in Mandal Praja Parishad, Zilla Praja Parishad, Muncipalities/ Muncipal Corporations or any school aided by the Government. (Regular ).
How to Apply / Registration Scholarship :
Who are Eligible Candidates for Minorities Pre Matric Scholarship Apply Online at AP Official e pass website at www.apepass.cgg.gov.in.
Required Enclosures/ Certificates :
Income Certificate Obtained from MeeSeva.
Caste Certificate Obtained from MeeSeva.
Bonafide Certicate issued by the Head of the institution (School).
Photo copy of Adhar Card.
Photo Copy of Bank Pass Book.
Important Dates of Pre Metric Scholarships
Last Date to Apply online for Minorities Scholarships : 21-08-2016
Download Pre-Matric Scholarship Details Below Links :AP Minority Pre-Matric Scholarship Guidelines
AP BS, SC, ST,Minority Pre matric Scholarship Online Application