NTSE 2017 Online Application Form, Notification, Important Dates Download
NTSE 2017 Online Application FormNCERT invites application form for NTSE 2017 Online
Application Form. Candidates who are going to appear for National Talent Search Examination they may apply for NTSE notification by filling National Talent Search Examination2017 Online Application Form. Please have a look on complete details about NTSE notice such as Important Dates and process to download form.
National Talent Search Examination shortly called as NTSE is conducted for the class 10 students to provide them scholarships. It is most reliable and easy to given education to poor people who are not able to continue studies further. NTSE is conducted those student s who want to go ahead and want to be become something.
Details of National Talent Search Examination 2017:
- Organization Name: NCERT
- Exam Name: National Talent Search Examination
- Mode to Apply: Online
- Official site: ncert.nic.in
- Exam Date: Check below
- Class 11 to 12: Candidates will get awarded Rs. 1250 per month
- UG & PG: Students will get a piece of amount Rs. 2000 per month
- PhD: Students will be get according to their UGC norms based
- Students are eligible to belong for class X of recognized schools.
- Students belong to Open Distance learning are also eligible but should satisfy the following criteria.
- Should have the age of below 18 years.
- Should be appearing for the 1st time in 10th STD exams.
- You shouldn’t be employed.
NTSE Syllabus 2017
- Stage 1 exam qualified students will be selected by the respective state/UTs.
- If you get shortlisted on stage 1, then you will be allowed to appear on stage 2 conducted by NCERT.
Log on to the website that is ncert.nic.in to download NTSE online application form, You can also get the NTSE 2016-17 application form from the state/UT officer. On the home page link to online registration of NTSE . Fill all the details required in the given box of the form. Submit the application form after checking the all details given correctly. Send it to the State/UT officer, which is signed by the principal of your schools.
Important dates to keep in mind
|last date of Online application form||Available soon|
|Mizoram, Nagaland, Meghalaya and Andaman & Nicobarstage 1 exam date||5th November 2016|
|Bihar & West Bengal stage 1 exam date||13th November 2016|
|Stage 1 exam for all the states/UTs||6th November 2016|
|Stage 2 exam for all the states/UTs||14th May 2017|
For more details about you may check official Link
READ ALSO | NTSE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
READ ALSO | NTSE 2016 CUT OFF MARKS