SDF Vidyadhan Scholarships for AP, TS Students 2016 - Apply Online
SDF Vidyadhan Scholarships for AP and TS Students: Vidyadhan Scholarship Program from Sarojini Damodaran Foundation supports the college education of meritorious students from economically challenged families. The students are selected after completion of 10th grade through a rigorous selection process. Those selected will be eligible for two year scholarship from the Foundation. If they continue to do well, they will be given scholarship for pursuing any degree course of their interest; these scholarships are directly through the foundation or external sponsors who have registered with the Foundation.
The scholarship amount for graduation courses varies from Rs 10,000 to Rs 60,000 per year depending on the course and duration.The selected students will be required to attend the mentoring programs from the Foundation.
Please use the given links of website for the currently open scholarship programs.
Andhra Intermediate 1st year 2016
Andhra Intermediate 2nd year 2016
Telangana Intermediate 1st year 2016
Telangana Intermediate 2nd year 2016
How To Apply?
1. Candidates need to have a personal Email Account to apply online. If you do not already have one, please create a new account in www.gmail.com or with any other email service providers. Please memorize the email login and password for future use.
2. While registering a new account you will be asked for details like:
a. First Name: Please mention your first name as per your educational records.
b. Last Name: Please mention your last name as per your educational records.
c. Email ID: Please mention your email address and do not forget to regularly check this email account for our intimation. For future login, use the email id. Do Not Use Cybercafe email ids.
d. Vidyadhan Password: Please choose a complex password for the user name you have created above. The Password should have at least 8 characters. This password is not same as the password you have created for the email id. When you log into the vidyadhan application next time, you have to use the email id and the vidyadhan password you have created. Please remember it; do not write it anywhere for security reasons. If you forget the password then you can retrieve it by clicking "Forgot Password" link in the Home Page.
3. Click on "Apply Now " button. An email will be sent to your email account with account activation link.
4. Please open your email in a new window and open the account activation email. Click on the activation link provided in that email. This will open the home page with a message that Account is activated and a login form to proceed further.
5. Please login with the email id and the vidyadhan password that you have entered in Step 2 above while registering a new account.
6. After you login you can see a link "Help" on the main menu. You can click on that link to read help and instructions for creating an application, updating and tracking it.
7. Please select the appropriate scholarship program from the list available programs and click on the 'Apply Now' button to create your application.
8. After creating the application you can edit it and make changes by clicking on Edit Application on top of the application.
8. Please check your email regularly for communication and updates from SDF.
***Students Online Registrations/Apply Online