Need of co- curricular activities:• At most need to fulfill the aims and objectives of life
• It helps them in self assessment
Advantages of co- curricular activities• Active, energetic learning and enable to develop multiple skills to students.
• Holistic development.
• Develops creativity.
• Supports students practically and professional for a better future.
• Enable the students to express themselves freely through debates.
• Inculcate the values to respects others view and feelings.
• It makes you perfect in decision making.
• Develop motor skills.
• Improves personal, social and emotional development.
Values:• Literacy activities - Educational values
• Physical Development activities - Physical Development values
• Civic Development activities – Civic values
• Social Welfare activities – Social & Cultural values
• Leisure time activities – Recreational & Psychological value.
Importance of co- curricular activities• Gives confidence
• Learn team spirit
• Bring positive change in the child
• Sharpen their talent
• Physically active