Registration as a Graduate voter will take place between Ocober to December in Andhra Pradesh State.
How to Apply MLC Vote, This is a Separate registration from your regular Voter ID which entities you to vote in assembly or parliamentary or ward elections.
1. Voters Must be Graduated Completed year of 2011
2. Click here to Download Form -18. take a print out fill the application and sign it. or Register Online through official website of Telangana State Election Commission
3. by Send the manual application attach the Copy of address proof as follows
- Pass port
- Driving Licence
- Telephone Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Any other Document Generally accepted
5. You can either submit personally or post or Online. you will need your degree certificate to be attested by a Gazette officer, if you are posting it Website: http://eci.nic.in/eci/eci.html
How to Register MLC Vote (Graduate MLC Vote) online Application
- Login Andhra Pradesh State Election Commission Official Website
- Fill the Application Form -18,Form-19
- Take a Print out for Future Reference.
SCHEDULE OF MLC ELECTIONS-2016:
|2||01-10-2016||ENROLLEMENT AS VOTERS STARTS|
|3||15-10-2016 TO 25-10-2016||PUBLIC NOTICE IN NEWS PAPER|
|4||01-11-2016||ENROLLEMENT LAST DATE|
|5||BEFORE 19-11-2016||PREPARATION OF VOTERS LIST & PUBLISH DRAFT VOTERS LIST|
|6||FROM 23-11-2016 TO 08-12-2016||CLAIMS,OBJECTIONS|
|7||BEFORE 26-12-2016||OBSERVATION OF CLAIMS & OBJECTIONS|
|8||30-12-2016||FINAL VOTERS LIST PUBLISH|
The procedure and eligibility to How to Apply MLC Vote procedure follows.
Forms for AP Legislative Council (APLC) Constituency's1.FOPRM-18: Claim for inclusion of name in the electoral roll of a Graduates Constituency of the APLC
2.FORM-19: Claim for inclusion of name in the electoral roll of a Teachers Constituency of the APLC.
ONLINE LINKS:FORM-18(GRADUATES) FORM-19(TEACHERS)
Know Your Application Status
CLICK HERE FOR OFFICIAL LINK