TS LAWCET 2016 Counsellingts lawcet 2016 counselling dates,ts lawcet 2016 counseling,ts lawcet 2016 question paper,ts lawcet 2016 certificate verification,ts lawcet 2016 age limit,ts lawcet 2016 web counselling,ts lawcet 2016 counselling details,ts lawcet 2016 admissions,ts lawcet 2016 notification,ts lawcet 2016 web counselling dates,ts lawcet 2016,ts lawcet 2016 results,ts lawcet 2016 key,ts lawcet 2016 mock counselling,ts lawcet 2016 question paper with key
Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will be organizing Counselling of TS LAWCET 2016 in online mode from October 29, 2016, as candidates can exercise their web options between October 31 and November 1, 2016. Candidates who have qualified in the Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test can attend TS LAWCET Counseling as per the schedule.
TS LAWCET Counseling Process 2016 shall include choice locking, seat allotment and document verification. The counselling of TS LAWCET 2016 shall be carried for as many as two rounds before the admission process is over.
TS LAWCET 2016 Counselling Schedule
|Course||Date||Ranks||Web option exercising date|
|LLB||29-Oct-16||1 - 3750||October 31 - November 1, 2016|
|LLB||31-Oct-16||3751 - 7500||November 1 - November 2, 2016|
|LLB||1-Nov-16||7501 - 9897||November 2 - November 3, 2016|
|BA LLB||2-Nov-16||1 - 2811||November 2 - November 3, 2016|
|LLM||2-Nov-16||1 - 1620||November 2 - November 4, 2016|
Eligibility Criteria of TS LAWCET 2016
General conditions for TS LAWCET 2016
- The applicant needs to be of Indian origin
- He/she need to possess certificates declaring the status of Local Resident or Non-Local Resident of Telangana state
Academic Qualifications –
5-Year Integrated Law programmes –
- Candidates need to have qualified HSC/Intermediate/ or equivalent exam securing at least 45% marks
- Those belonging to SC/ST categories need to have at least 40% marks in aggregate of the subjects
3-Year LLB programmes –
- Candidate need to possess a Graduation degree of 10+2+3 format securing a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate of the qualifying subjects
- Those who belong to SC/ST categories need to secure at least 40% marks in aggregate of the subjects
- For candidates who have secured less than 45% marks and belong to General category need to show any additional Graduate or Post Graduate degree which they possess as a qualifying degree programme
Age – As per the order of Supreme Court and Bar Council of India, there is no age bar for applying for the undergraduate law programmes. Therefore, you can apply for TS LAWCET 2016 irrespective of any age limit.
Instructions for TS LAWCET 2016 Online Counselling
Candidates are required to visit the help centres of TS LAWCET 2016 as given under for verification of original certificates as per the eligibility of TS LAWCET 2016.
Nizam College, Basheerbagh
- TSCHE will notify the counselling schedule of TS LAWCET 2016
- You need to exercise options cautiously while attending ST LAWCET 2016 Counselling as once the seat allotment list is released no changes will be made to it afterwards
- You will be notified through SMS on your registered mobile number about the saved colleges
- In case you want to keep the details for future reference, you can take a print out of seat allotment letter
- If candidates have missed out the first round of TS LAWCET Counselling 2016 or have not reported at the allotted college before the last date then they can participate in the second round of counselling
- In such cases candidates have to mark the choices all over again or they can continue with the first round seat allotment if they are okay with the colleges allotted to them
- The second round of seat allotment list for TS LAWCET Counselling 2016 would be the final list and the candidates are advised to report the allotted colleges before the last date, else their candidature will be cancelled
Documents required for TS LAWCET Counselling 2016
- TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2016
- TS LAWCET Rank Card 2016
- Original as well as Xerox of Mark sheets of SSC/Intermediate or equivalent qualifying examination
- Passing Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Local resident status certificate or 7 years of study in Telangana/ Telangana state’ regional location or Non-Local certificate
- Community/Caste Certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Income Certificate or white Ration Card
- Any other category certificate like NCC, Sports etc.
How to participate in the Web Counselling of TS LAWCET 2016?
- Click on the official link of TS LAWCET 2016 Counselling (below mentioned)
- Go through the instructions carefully before you begin TS LAWCET 2016 online counselling
- You need to visit the help centres as mentioned above, and get your documents verified by the concerned officer and also pay the registration fee for participating in online counseling of TS LAWCET 2016
- A One Time Password will be generated for the purpose of counselling of TS LAWCET 2016
- Attend the online counselling with the official link given here for TS LAWCET Counselling 2016
- You need to provide some details for the online Counselling of TS LAWCET 2016
- After accessing the counselling page, you will find an option form with list of participating law colleges of TS LAWCET 2016To ADD – it is used to select the colleges from the list of colleges under TS LAWCET 2016To DELETE – is used to remove the college from your choice based listTo MODIFY – can be used if you want to change the priority of colleges in the selected list. For example – if you want XYZ Law College to be your first choice of college but previously you have marked ABC Law College as your first choice then, you can use UP/DOWN option to make such changesTo SAVE – means you are freezing the list of your selected colleges to be your final choice for seat allotment.
- Select your preferences for admission and save it, wait for TSCHE to release the TS LAWCET 2016 Seat Allotment list
Note: A spot counselling may be arranged in case there are seats not occupied in the various colleges. For this candidates will be notified through the leading daily of Telangana state. The spot counselling will be held in offline mode at the colleges where seats are still vacant.
Telangana Common Law Entrance Test is a state level exam conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of TSCHE, for admissions to 3-year LLB and Integrated LLB programmes in the law colleges of the Telangana state.
Download the Official Notification Here : Click Here