1. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Dept., dt : 30.04.2015
2. From the Commissioner of School Education, A.P,Hyderabad, Lr.Rc.No.250/A1/APMS/RMSA/2014,dt:07.08.2015.
In the G.O.1st read above, Government have issued orders for implementation of the Revised Pay Scales 2015 for the State Government Employees w.e.f. 02.06.2014 with monetary benefit from the salary for the month of April, 2015.
2. The Commissioner of School Education & Ex-officio Project Director, Model Schools vide ref 2nd read above has submitted proposals to Government to implement the Revised Pay Scales 2015 to the Principals, Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers working in Model
Schools, Andhra Pradesh and requested to issue corresponding Revised Pay Scales of 2015 to all the Teaching staff working under the Management of AP Secondary Education Society.
3. The Government after careful consideration, hereby
accept the proposal of the Commissioner of School Education&Ex-officio Project Director, RMSA, A.P. and accord permission to implement the Revised Pay Scales 2015 to the Principals, Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers working in Model Schools of Andhra Pradesh under AP Secondary Education Society on the lines of the other State Government employees. The details of posts and scales are indicated in annexure appended to this G.O.
4. The fixation of pay shall be allowed with monetary benefits from 01.04.2015.
5. The additional expenditure involved for the implementation of the corresponding Revised Pay Scales 2015 shall be met within the allocated Budget.
6. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (PC) Department vide their U.O No.33024/30/HR.IV-PC/2016 Dated.20.12.2016
|Sl.No||Category of the post||No of Posts||In the Pay Scales of 2010 (Rs)||Corresponding pay scales in RPS of 2015 (Rs)||Remarks|
|2||Post Graduate Teacher||12x163=1956||16150-42590||31460-84970||Corresponding Scale|
|3||Trained Graduate Teacher||7x163=1141||14860-39540||28940-78910||Corresponding Scale|