#APPSC Degree College #Lecturers Recruitment 2017 notification,APPSC Degree College Lecturers 504 Vacancies, APPSC Lecturer posts 2016 in Government Degree Colleges in A.P. Collegiate: APPSC has published the Degree College Lecturers Recruitment 2017 notification and applications are invited online from qualified candidates to the post of Degree College Lecturers in in Govt Degree Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh. The proforma Application will be available on Commission’s Website (www.psc.ap.gov.in) from 29/12/2016 to 28/01/2017 (Note.27/01/2017 is the last date for payment of fee up- to 11:59 mid night).
APPSC Degree College Lecturers Recruitment 2017 notification No.26/2016
APPSC Lecturers in Government Degree College-VACANCIES ZONE WISE & COMMUNITY WISE
APPSC Syllabus for Lecturers in Government Degree College & Exams PatternAPPSC Degree college Lecturer syllabus 2017: The notification for degree college lectures are expected in the month of March / April 2017. On this accusation, APPSC Releases New syllabus and exam pattern for lecturers in government degree colleges.
Exams Pattern: The posts in Government Degree colleges are filled with entrance exam and oral interview throw APPSC. Total the written exam is held for 300 Marks ( 150 Marks GK + 150 Marks Core subject / Elective subject).
1. Good academic record with a minimum of 55% of the marks or an equivalent Grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & F at the Masters Degree level, in the relevant subject, obtained from the Universities recognized in India.
2. Should have passed National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC or SLET conducted by the Andhra University in terms of Higher Education (CE-1-I), Dept., Dt. 24/02/2017. N.B.:1. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided, from (55% to 50% of marks) at the Master’s Level for the SC/ST/PH category.
3. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided, (from 55% to 50% of marks) to the Ph.D., Degree holder who have passed their Master’s Degree prior to 19.09.1991
4.NET/SLET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment of Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges Provided, however,that candidates who are or have been awarded Ph.D degree in compliance of the University Grants Commission (minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirements of the minimum eligibility condition of NET / SLET for recruitments and appointment of Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges.
APPSC DEGREE LECTURERS EXAM PREVIOUS PAPERS WITH KEY
APPSC DEGREE LECTURERS EXAMS OLD PAPERS• APPSC:Degree Lecturers - 2015 - Micro Biology Question Paper
• APPSC:Degree Lecturers - 2015 - Commerce Question Paper
• APPSC:Degree Lecturers - 2015 - Hindi Question Paper
• APPSC:Degree Lecturers - 2015 - Political Science Question Paper
• APPSC:Degree Lecturers - 2015 - Economics Question Paper
• APPSC:Degree Lecturers - 2015 - History Question Paper
• APPSC:Degree Lecturers - 2015 - Public Administration Question Paper
• APPSC:Degree Lecturers - 2015 - English Question Paper
• APPSC:Degree Lecturers - 2015 - Mathematics Question Paper
• APPSC:Degree Lecturers - 2015 - Telugu Question Paper
• Degree Lecturers - 2011 Question Paper with Key
• APPSC - Lecturers in Govt Degree Colleges in A.P. Economic Question Paper Held on 9-6-2012
Submission of Online application: 29/12/2016.
Last date for submission of Online application: 28/01/2017.
Examination held on: in March, 2017.
APPSC above posts recruitment press note
APPSC Recruitments 2016:
2.Degree Lecturers Recruitment -DOWNLOAD
3.Asst Statistical Officers Recruitment -DOWNLOAD
4.Assistant Directors Recruitment -DOWNLOAD
5.Assistant Chemists Recruitment -DOWNLOAD
#ONLINE FEE PAYMENT FOR DEGREE LECTURERS POSTS-CLICK HERE
#SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATION FOR DEGREE LECTURERS POSTS -CLICK HERE
#APPLY ONLINE FOR ALL POSTS -CLICK HERE
APPSC Degree Lecturers Recruitment 2017,504Vacancies,Syllabus,Previous Papers,Important Dates Officially Announced Laterly.