#APPSC One time profile registration/#OTPR 2017 Process at #psc.ap.gov.in
READ |APPSC Group I Recruitment 2017 Notification -78 RDO,CTO,DSP ZONE Wise Vacancies,Important Dates,Previous/Model Papers
|APPSC OTPR Registration|
What is the importance of OTPR registration in APPSC recruitment?
- Each student who preparing for examinations
through a website.
- Once the profile has been registered, students can easily apply any post notified by APPSC based on their qualification.
- In the past, students had been applying posts for filling the hard copy of an application again and again.
- This process cause some data had been missing!
- The overcoming of these problems Commission has introduced the One Time Profile Registration (OTPR).
How to fill up OTPR form through AP Public Service Commission online?
- Visit APPSC website.
- Before registering the details students must keep all the certificates from 1st class to higher studies like Date of Birth, Moles, Pass Date, Hall ticket etc.
- Email Id and Mobile number must be given (if not, create your Email Id, this Id can be used for confirming the registration)
- A student can also add additional qualification in the application form.
- The student must upload their scanned Photo and Signature in the prescribed sizes mentioned in the registration form.
- Image dimensions should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm (In pixels sizes are 413 x 531) not greater than 50 Kb.
- Signature dimensions should be 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm (In pixels sizes are 413 x 177) not greater than 30 Kb.
- Three different examinations preferred locations should be selected.
- Select Notification Alerts for future notifications.
- Click on preview and verify details you have entered inform whether it is correct or not.
- Once the preview is found correct then click on submit button, when the student click on the submit button two secret codes are to be sent to Email Id and Mobile number.
- After completion of the registration, a Registration ID will be sent to the Mail Id and Mobile.
- This Registration Id must be kept for further reference in Direct Recruitment. Ex: APxxxxxxxxxx
- For confirming the registration student must enter their secret code sent to mail id. After entering the email id secret code, It asked for a mobile code. By giving the both codes registration will be completed. A message will be sent to the phone and Email Id.
1.Visit to official site www.apspsc.gov.in
2.First click One Time Profile Registration link in home page of the portal.
3.After clicking on One Time
4.Profile Registration link, the following two links will be available.
5.Select to Direct Recruitment or Departmental Test
6.Click on Departmental Test for register in to Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission portal.
7.After Clicking on Departmental Test link, the following two links will be available
8.Click on New Registration
9.Using this screen Andhra Pradesh State Government Employee can register his profile with Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
How to upload a scanned Photo and Signature of a student in the OTPR Registration?
- Scan your passport size Photograph and Signature in the dimensions of 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm (In pixels sizes are 413 x 531) and 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm (In pixels sizes are 413 x 177).
- If the photograph is not available in the said dimensions, scan your photograph and crop the photograph as per pixels mentioned above duly indicating your Name and Photo taken a date.
- The images should be .jpg or .jpeg formats only.
- Editing a photograph is very easy with Google Drive Drawings
- Login into google accounts and click on google drive. In the drive click on New button there click on more button there you can find drawings tab. Click on the drawing tab a new window will open. In the window add your photograph. Now there is an option called text drag the text option on Photograph and give your name and photo taken a date. Finally, save the photograph in .jpg format.
Congratulations! your registration is successful.
What are the reasons for not receiving secret codes to Mobile and Email?Very rare cases some applicants are not able to receive codes to their mobile and email. What are the reasons?.
Here are some suggestions have been given in this context.
- Applicants may keep their mobile phone switch on and make sure the mobile network signal is at full strength.
- Applicants may give their mobile number without any mistake.
- Email id should be entered without any mistakes.
- Kindly check your email id thoroughly before submitting the OTPR registration form.