National Teacher Awards Guidelines and Application Form Download | Instructions and Guidelines to Apply for National teacher Awards Download Application Form for the year | Certain guidelines to select teachers for National Awards to Teachers Communication of Application form | Awards to Primary Teachers High School Teachers and Upper Primary School Teachers at National Level,ap nat scheme guidelines procedure
TS/TELANGANA National Awards to Teachers for 2016-2017
In this subject, The Commissioner of School Education Telangana State, Hyderabad has given proceedings in February 2016 for receiving of proposals from the teachers in the prescribed proforma for selection of best teachers for National Awards for the Year 2016-2017.
All the District Educational Officers in the State are informed that the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development, New Delhi implements a Scheme "National Awards to Teachers" every year. The Government of India have issued certain guidelines for selection of Teachers for National Award 2015. The GOI have called for the proposals from Government of Telangana State for the year 2016-2017. The GOI have allotted awards under following categories.
Hence, they are requested to submit the proposals in the prescribed proforma for selection of teachers for National Awards for the year 2015, in duplicate, with due recommendation of District Level Committee indicating at least Two Names of eligible teachers compulsory under each category below.
1.Recognized Primary and Secondary school teachers of State/UT /Organisation.
2. Sanskrit Teachers of Sanskrit Patashalas and Tolls run on traditional lines.
3. Arabic /Parsian Teacher's of Madarsas run on traditional lines.
4. Teachers of CBSE Schools.
5. Teachers of CISCE affiliated Schools.
6. Teaches of CTSA affiliated Schools and
7. Teachers who promote the education of children with disability in regular schools by states/UTs/Organisations and other school system.
For Teachers of CBSE Schools, the teachers recommended by CBSE should be other than those who have already been covered under the allotted quota for States/UTs/organizations.
The proposals should be sent in the name cover of the Commissioner and Director of School Education, Telangana State, Hyderabad on or before 16-01-2017. The proposals received after 16-01-2017 will not be entertained. If there is no eligible teacher in their District for this purpose in a particular category, a Nil report may also be sent to the C&DSE on or before 16-01-2017 without fail.
In this subject,requested to all Deputy Educational Officers, Mandal Educational Officers and Project officers of SSA that to give wide publicity among the teachers in their divisions / Mandals regarding the National Awards for the year 2016 and submit the proposals for National Awards strictly following the guidelines given in the above proceedings. The proposals should reach this office on or before 03-01-2017 with specific remarks and recommendations. No proposal will be entertained after 03-01-2017 (Above date are tentative.. Official dates will be provided soon).
National awards at present stands at 378 BelowI) 355 Awards : States/UTs, Kendriya Vidyalayas, Navodaya Vidyalayas, Atomic Energy Education Society, Sainik Schools, Sanskrit And Arabic/Persian teachers.
(II) 6 Awards : Teachers of Council for Indian Schools Certificate Examination (CISCE) affiliated schools.
(III) 20 Awards : Teachers of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) affiliated schools. The National Awards belonging to CBSE would comprise of awards to 2 teachers each for Northern, Southern, Eastern, Western and North-Eastern, Delhi Zones and 2 Slots for the teachers of independent affiliated schools situated abroad. The teachers recommended by CBSE should be other than those who have already been covered under the allocated quota for States/UTs/ Organizations.
(IV) 43 Awards : Teachers promoting Integrated Inclusive Education (IE) in Schools. These “Special” awards would be given to teachers who promote the education of children with disabilities in regular schools run by States/UTs and other schools system. Such awards would be given to the following categories of teachers.
Important Dates to be remembered
Further the all the District Educational Officers in the State are should adhere to the following schedule in submission of proposals for National Award 2016 i.e.
- The District Educational Officer shall inform all the concerned through local newspapers for submitting records for National Awards immediately on receipt of the proceedings of C&DSE.
- The District Educational Officer shall communicate the proforma and guidelines to the concerned Inspector of police for certification of antecedent.
- The last date for receipt of proposals by the District Educational Officers Office is Dt: 03-01-2017
- Scrutiny and consolidation of proposals by District Level Committee should be completed by Dt: 10-01-2017.
- Submission of proposals through concerned authorized personnel to the Office of the Commissioner and Director of School Education on or before 16-01-2017 along with a copy of Annexure-II -Part A (Including Service Record), Part B, C, D and Certificate of Antecedent Character and citations issued by GOI, along with soft copy
IMPORTANT LINKS ABOUT TS National Teachers Awards 2016-2017
PROFORMA FOR RECOMMENDING A TEACHER FOR NATIONAL AWARD 1
PROFORMA FOR RECOMMENDING A TEACHER FOR NATIONAL AWARD 2
DEO MHBD Proceedings - National Awards to Teachers