2. Candidates should be belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh State only and should satisfy local / non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
3. Candidates who wish to take admission into the PG courses offered by minority colleges are also required to appear for entrance test.
what are the Educational Qualifications for KRUCET 2017?
1. The candidates who have already passed their qualifying degree examination or who have appeared / appearing for the annual examination in 2017 only are eligible for the entrance test.Hower the candidate qualified in advanced supplementary examinations of 2017 are also eligible.
2. The candidates from other recognized universities are considered for admission into PG courses only if they posses a three year Bachelor Degree in the pattern of 10+2+3 or in 12+3 or in 11+1+3 pattern,with the prescribed minimum percentage of marks.
3. Before applying for KRUCET the candidate verify the eligibility to write a particular test and seek admission into the related course.Eligibility criteria fixed for each course is given official website.
what is the Age Limit of KRUCET 2017 exams?
There is no age restriction for appearing for KRUCET (self financing) . However maximum eligible age for obtaining a fee / scholarship in respect of SC / ST and BC is 34 years and in respect of OC is 30 years.
Important Dates for KRUCET 2017
Announcement of Notification : 2nd week / March / 2017 Starting date for submission of online application:2nd week / March / 2017 Last date for submission of online application without late fee : 2nd week / March / 2017 Last date for submission of online application with a late fee of Rs 500/- : 4th week / April / 2017 Downloading of Hall tickets : 4th week / April / 2017 Announcement of Results : 2nd week / June / 2017
KRUCET 2017 Exam date and Time Schedule
Starts 2nd week / May / 2017
Medium of KRUCET 2017 Entrance Exam
The question paper contains questions in "Telugu" & "English" medium.
Selection Process of ALL Courses in KRUCET 2017
1. Merit in the entrance test. 2. Admission into any college depends on it recognition / affiliation by the statutory bodies. 3. Rule of reservation. 4. Reservation for under special category.
Qualifying Marks for KRUCET 2017
Qualifying percentage of marks in the entrance test is 25% (25 marks out of total 100 marks). However for candidates belonging to SC / ST " No" minimum qualifying percentage marks is prescribed.
How to Apply for KRUCET 2017
1. Login to the official website clicking the button KRUCET 2017,after clicking the " Online Registration " link, challan registration form will be displayed,fill the required details .
2. After completion of registration details entry, your mobile will receive sms of the security code,enter the security code in box provided in the registration form .Then click "Register & Proceed" application form will be displayed, filling the required details,and upload Photo and Signature and submit.
3. Take the printout this print and pay the registration fee above modes.After payment of fee in bank,after 24 hours you will get a mail will all details submitted by online as a PDF file.
Regional Centers FOR KRUCET 2017
Machilipatnam, Vijayawada, Nuzvid, Gudivada, Tiruvuru, Visannapeta , Nondigama, vuyyuru. For more details about KRUCET 2017 Notification:www.krishnauniversity.ac.in /