Monday, 14 August 2017

AP DA @ 22.008% Arrears Bill Software,AP July 2016 DA @ 3.668% Ready Recknor

IMPORTANT LINKS:

AP DA @ 22.008% Arrears Bill Software,AP TS New DA Table 22.008%/ 18.340% DA Table Monthly Salary,increased DA,New DA,AP July 2016 DA 22.008% Arrears, TS July 2016 DA GO, Telangana New DA GO Monthly Salary Software ( Calculator ) with DA and HRA,AP DA Enhanced from 18.340% to 22.008% from 01-07-2016, AP GO.140, DA 3.668% Sanctioned to Andhra Pradesh Employee from 1st Jan 2016, Present DA 18.340% ,NEW DA @22.008% READY RECKNOR,SALARY BILL PREPARATION WITH NEW DA@22.008% From August 2017 Month.DA ARREARS BILL SOFTWARE,DA READY RECKNOR SOFTWARE FOR AP FROM 18.340% TO 22.008% (w.e.f -07/2016).HOW to Prepare D.A Arrears Bill For Teaching and Non Teaching Staff,July 2016 DA was sanctioned By A.P State Government as per G.O M.S No.140 ,Dated: 11.08.2017 with effect from July 2016.For ZPPF/GPF Holder Employees NEW DA@3.668% Arrears Will be Credited In their PF Accounts as well as Cash from September 2017 Month which was paid in October 2017 Month.And For CPS(Contributory Pension Scheme-NPS) Employees will get 90% of Arrears In the Terms of Cash and remaining 10% of DA Arrears will be credit in their PRAN Accounts.

AP DA @22.008% Arrears Bill Software for Teaching,Non Teaching Staff,New DA@3.668% Ready Recknor

AP DA @22.008% Arrears Bill Software for Teaching,Non Teaching Staff,New DA@3.668% Ready Recknor

AP NEW DA 22.008% GO MS No 140 Dt.11.08.17 wef 01.07.2016(DA-18.340% to 22.008%),DA Reckoner @ 22.008%, 18.34% | New DA Table AP and TS ,AP Govt has been raised DA @ 22.008% as per GO.40 Dt:11/01/2017 @ 22.008%(18.340%+3.668%) and Telangan Govt has been raised DA as per DA GO.58 Dated 20-04-2017 @ 22.008%(18.340%+3.668%).Here is the DA Table of AP and Telangana Govt Employees most useful DA Reckoner . 

How To Prepare DA Arrears Bill For Teaching,Non Teaching Employees in Andhra Pradesh State Govt

1.First Login In AP Treasury Website
2.User Name:DDO Code
3.Password:123456
4.Click on DA Arrears Bill Preparation
5.Then Selection HOA
6.Enter To Month
7.Make a Hit on Submit
8.Then new Window Will be Appeared
9.Click On Each Employee Tab
10.Edit if any Changes
11.Check Individual System for Correct Values
12.Click On Submit
13.Then Click On Bill Submission 
14.Select Form Type,Bill Type,Enter Month,Year
15.Click On Submit 
16.Then Make Hit On TBR Beneficiries
17.Enter Month,Year
18.Make  A click On Submit
New DA@3.668% Difference Table Is Here
This will help to reckon DA Arrears hike in DA from 18.340% to 22.000%  w.e.f from 01/07/2016 to up to date for Andhra Pradesh state Government Employees.

BasicDA to beDA DrawnDiffBasicDA to beDA DrawnDiff
PayDrawn @@@PayDrawn @@@
22.008%18.340%3.668%22.008%18.340%3.668%
150303308275755144870987582291646
1546034022835567460601013784471690
1593035062922584473301041686801736
1640036093008601486001069689131783
1687037133094619498701097591461829
1738038253187638512301127593961879
1789039373281656525901157496451929
1840040493375674539501187398941979
18950417134756965541012195101622033
19500429235767165687012516104302086
20050441336777365833012837106982139
20640454237857575989013181109842197
21230467238947786145013524112702254
21820480240028006301013867115562311
22460494341198246467014233118602373
23100508442378476633014598121652433
23740522543548716799014963124692494
24440537944828976975015351127922559
25140553346119227151015738131152623
25840568747399487327016125134382687
26600585448789767515016539137832756
273606021501810037703016953141272826
281206189515710327891017367144722895
289406369530810618093017811148432968
297606550545810928295018256152133043
305806730560811228497018700155833117
314606924577011548713019176159803196
323407117593111868929019651163763275
332207311609312189145020126167723354
341707520626712539378020639171993440
351207729644112889611021152176273525
360707938661513239844021665180543611
3710081656804136110077022177184813696
3813083926993139910329022732189433789
3916086187182143610581023287194063881
4027088637386147710833023841198683973
4138091077589151811085024396203304066
4249093517793155811337024950207924158
4368096138011160211589025505212544251

New DA@22.008% Arrears Bill Software W.E.F 01/07/2016 To 31/08/2017

DA Arrears Bills Software For AP State Govt Employees Was Prepared By Medakbadi web admin Sri Vijaya kumar sir.
DA Ready Recknor Software@3.668% was also Published here To compare every Employee In AP State.
DA Bill Schedules,DA Bill Inner Sheet,DA Bill Non Drawl Certificate For Transfer Employees In AP State General Teachers Transfers 2017 which was held In July 2017,August 2017 Months Behalf Of CSE,AP(cse.ap.gov.in/DSE) were Inserted In DA Arrears Bill Software 2017.
Download DA Arrears Bill Preparation Software
DA @22.008% Arrears Bill Software -Download Here
New DA@3.668% Ready Recknor Software-Download Here
Search Tags:

NEW DA @22.008% READY RECKNOR,SALARY BILL PREPARATION WITH NEW DA@22.008% From August 2017 Month.DA ARREARS BILL SOFTWARE,DA READY RECKNOR SOFTWARE FOR AP FROM 18.340% TO 22.008% (w.e.f -07/2016).HOW to Prepare D.A Arrears Bill For Teaching and Non Teaching Staff,July 2016 DA was sanctioned By A.P State Government as per G.O M.S No. Dated: .08.2017 with effect from July 2016.For ZPPF/GPF Holder Employees NEW DA@3.668% Arrears Will be Credited In their PF Accounts as well as Cash from September 2017 Month which was paid in October 2017 Month.And For CPS(Contributory Pension Scheme-NPS) Employees will get 90% of Arrears In the Terms of Cash and remaining 10% of DA Arrears will be credit in their PRAN Accounts.

Related Posts