Wednesday, 27 June 2018

AP PRC 2015 Arrears Payment for AP Teachers ,Employees ,Pensioners-GO.98

IMPORTANT LINKS:

AP PRC 2015 Arrears Payment for AP Teachers {CPS,PF} ,Employees ,Pensioners-GO.98 - AP PRC 2015 Arrears Payment for AP Teachers {CPS,PF} ,Employees ,Pensioners-GO.98.AP State to pay PRC arrears from August 2018 will Be Paid On 1st September 2018. A.P/Andhra Pradesh State PRC-2015/P.R.C 2015 {RPS 2015 Pay Revision Commission} Old Pending Arrears For AP Teachers {Teaching and Non Teaching} and All Departments Staff /Employees {Both Regular And Contract} will be paid in terms of Cash, ZPPF / GPF Amounts As Per GO.98  Dated:26-06-2018 By State Govt Of A.P.Old PRC arrears Payment Method, How To Calculate PRC2015 Arrears for DSC Wise In AP,How To Submit PRC 2015 State government is working out modalities to pay 10th PRC arrears to employees, teachers and pensioners.Arrears Bills In AP CFMS Website?, Which Method / Forms/ Software For PRC 2015 Pending Arrears in C.F.M.S Portal ,How To Prepare and Submit PRC Arrears In AP Treasury Website Through DDOs. The PRC arrears of employees who have GPF accounts be paid in cash for one month viz., March, 2015 in cash in the month of November, 2018. The arrears for the remaining nine months viz., from 2nd June, 2014 to 28th February, 2015 shall be credited to the respective GPF Accounts of the employees in the month of November, 2018. In respect of employees who retire before 31.3.2019, the arrears shall be paid in cash in the month of November, 2018.G.O.MS.No.98 PRC 2015 Arrears to AP Govt Employees and Pensioners - Guidelines. Who Retired before 31.3.2019, the arrears shall be paid in cash in the month of November, 2018.
AP PRC 2015 Arrears Payment Go.98 for AP Teachers , Employees ,Pensioners - Payment Schedule
CPS Employees 90%  shall be paid in three instalments i.e., on 1st of September, 1st of October and 1st of November, 2018. 10% Credited to PRAN Accounts.In respect of pensioners, ten months arrears shall be paid in cash in three instalments i.e., on 1st of September, 1st of October and 1st of November,2018.In respect of employees covered by Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), ten percent (10%) of amount along with Government contribution shall be credited to their PRAN Accounts in the month of July, 2018 and the remaining ninety percent (90%) shall be paid in three installments i.e., on 1stof September, 1st of October and 1st of November, 2018.In respect of pensioners, ten months arrears shall be paid in cash in three installments i.e., on 1st of September, 1st of October and 1st of November, 2018.

AP PRC 2015 Arrears Payment Go.98 for CPS,PF Holders from 1st September

PRC 2015 Arrears Payment GO 98

Read the following:

1. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department, Dated: 30.04.2015.
2. Circular Memo No.3856-A/29/A2/HRM.V-PC/2014, Dated: 26.05.2015.
3. Representation of A.P. Secretariat Association dated 29.05.2018.
4. Representation of Joint Action Committee of Employees, Teachers, Workers and Pensioners, Andhra Pradesh, Dated: 29.05.2018.
5. Representation of A.P. JAC, AMARAVATI, Dated: 29.05.2018.
6. Representation of Andhra Pradesh Gazetted Officers’ Joint Action Committee dated 29.05.2018.

AP PRC 2015 Arrears Payment Go.98 for AP Teachers , Employees ,Pensioners - Payment Schedule

ORDER:
  1. In the reference first read above, Government have issued orders notifying the Andhra Pradesh Revised Scales of Pay Rules, 2015 with effect from 1st July 2013. 
  2. In the reference second read above, the Government have issued procedural instructions for fixation of pay of employees as per the above Andhra Pradesh Revised Scales of Pay Rules, 2015. 
  3. According to these, the fixation of pay of employees shall be notional with effect from 01.07.2013 to 1st June 2014 and the monetary benefit of the Revised Scales of Pay 2015 shall be allowed with effect from June 02, 2014. 
  4. The monetary benefit of the Revised Scales of Pay 2015 was allowed in cash from the month of April 2015 payable on 1st may 2015. 
  5. As regards the arrears of salary in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 from 2.06.2014 to 31.03.2015 it was mentioned therein that separate orders would be issued detailing the modalities for payment of arrears of salary for the period from 02.06.2014 to 31.03.2015.

2. Thereupon, employees’ Associations have been representing the Government for payment of arrears of Revised Pay Scales, 2015 for the period from 2.06.2014 to 31.03.2015. 

Read:Telangana PRC-2015  Arrears Calculation Software

3. The Principal Finance Secretary to Government (FAC) convened a meeting with the representatives of the A.P. Secretariat Association, Joint Action Committee of Employees, Teachers, Workers and Pensioners, Andhra Pradesh, on 29.05.2018, had detailed discussions and elicited their views in this regard. The written representations have also been obtained. 

Read :PRC-2015 BILL PREPARATION METHODS IN TREASURY WEBSITE IN TELUGU

4. Government examined the views expressed by various Associations and after careful consideration hereby order that:

  1. The PRC arrears of employees who have GPF accounts be paid in cash for one month viz., March, 2015 in cash in the month of November, 2018. 
  2. The arrears for the remaining nine months viz., from 2nd June, 2014 to 28thFebruary, 2015 shall be credited to the respective GPF Accounts of the employees in the month of November, 2018. 
  3. In respect of employees who retire before 31.3.2019, the arrears shall be paid in cash in the month of November, 2018.
  4. In respect of employees covered by Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), ten percent (10%) of amount along with Government contribution shall be credited to their PRAN Accounts in the month of July, 2018 and the remaining ninety percent (90%) shall be paid in three installments i.e., on 1stof September, 1st of October and 1st of November, 2018.
  5. In respect of pensioners, ten months arrears shall be paid in cash in three installments i.e., on 1st of September, 1st of October ,1st of November, 2018.

5. All the drawing and disbursing officers and the Pension Payment Officers concerned shall take necessary action as ordered in Para (4) above.

AP PRC 2015 Arrears Payment Go.98 for AP Teachers , Employees ,Pensioners - Payment Schedule

0 comments:

Post a Comment