OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF GOVERNMENT examinATIONS ANDHRA PRADESH. :: HYDERABAD.
Re-No. 149/B-2/2015 Dated: 26-10-2015
The following are the due dates for remittance of Examination fee for Regular/Once failed 1 Private candidates without school study appearing for the Asst time and Private candidates appearing from Outside the State and Outside Countries, for the SSC Public Examinations to be held in March, 2016. All recognized schools Heads of institutions have to remit the fee in the proscribed Treasury Challan only enclosing a list of candidates to it.
1. Without late fee 18-11-2015 19-11-2015 21-11-2015 to – 24-11-2015 27-11-2015 – to 30-11-2015
2. With late fee of Rs.50/ 02-12-2015 03-12-2015 05-12-2015 07-12-2015
3. With late fee of Rs.200/- 16-12-2015 17-12-2015 19-12-2015 21-12-2015
4. With late fee of Rs.500/– 30-12-2015 31-12-2015 I 12-01-2016 04-01-2016
1. If any of the abov dates are declared Public Holidays, the next immediate working day may be reckoned for the purpose.
2. Due dates of remittance of Examination fee will not be extended further under any circumstances.
5. Special fee of Rs.650 to be paid by the Outside States Outside Country candidates in addition to attendance exemption fee and Examination fee. The Outside State 1 Country candidates appearing for the first time for SSC Public Examinations, March, 2016 have to leek prior permission of Director of Government Examinations with relevant documents before remitting the Examination & Other fee. For more details, the Outside Slate Country candidates may contact the respective District Educational officeron www.bseap.org.
6. Fee for Vocational candidates is Rs 60-in addition to Regular Examination fee of Rs.125-prescribed for SSC academic courses,
7. OMR cum ICR appliation forms have to be used for March 2016, Exams, which will be supplied to schools. In addition, the applications of all the candidates shall be uploaded online without fail.
8. The candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes who are appearing for SSC March 2016 for the first time as Regular candidates and whose parental income does not exceed Rs.24,000/- per annum in urban areas and Rs.`0,000/- or land holding not exceeding 2.5 Acres wetland 1 5 acres dry land in Rural areas are exempted from the payment of examination fee. As such, the Healmasters are requested to satisfy themselves about the Parental income by insisting upon a certificate issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer asper