Pre-Matric Scholarship Application Form (2016-17)
SC,ST,BC and DISABLED WELFARE Students
#PreMatricScholarships, #Application Registration: Prematric Scholarships to AP and Telangana SC, ST, BC Minority Students, Online application Forms, PMS Scholarships to 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th class students, epass.cgg.gov.in scholarship application registration process, telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in, pre matric scholarship registration, apepass.cgg.gov.in, Scholarship value amount, Eligibility, Guidelines details are provided here.
Government of Andhra Pradesh and Government of Telangana State, It’s Social Welfare Department will be issued Pre Matric New Scheme Notification every year. Pre-Matric Scholarships for SC students, who are studying 5th class to 8th class and IX and X Class students during the year 2016-2017. Both States Social Welfare Departments invites applications from the eligible students for sanction of Pre-matric Scholarships.
1. Rs.100 per month for Boys for 10 months
2. Rs.150 per month for girls for 10 months.
- V to VIII classes and IX &X classes students are eligible.
- The Students should belong to Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe.
- His /Her Parent /Guardian Income should not exceed Rs.2.00 lakhs per annum.
- he / She Should have an Aadhar Card, in case he /she does not have, he /she shall secure an Aadhar card by visiting the Enrolment centre.
- He/she should be a regular, full time student studying in Government School or in a School run by local bodies such as Mandal Praja Parishad, Zilla Praja Parishad, Muncipalities/ Muncipal Corporations or any school aided by the Government.
- If a student has to repeat a class, he/she shall not get scholarship for that class for a second(or subsequent) year.
Each Student shall have a Bank Account in his/her name from any of the Nationalized Banks,students who are minors shall have a joint account in the name of the student and mother/father/guardian.
Students who desires to avail Pre Matric Scholarships under the Scheme shall apply online at epass.cgg.gov.in and click on the Pre Matric Scholarships for registration form and submit the details. Last date for apply has been extended..
Instructions to before filling the Application:
- It is necessary to fill *marked fields in the application forms( otherwise the application will not be accepted).
- Annual income of parent / Guardian of the applicant 1) For SC and ST students should be below Rs.2.00 lakh. 2) For BC students should be below 45000/-
- Income and Caste Certificate should be obtained from MeeSeva only.
- Please Note your Application ID number for future Reference.
- Enter your Adhaar Number in Online Application from and upload the Scanned copy of Adhaar Card.
- Enter your Bank A/C details and Upload the Scanned copy of Bank Pass Book.
- Obtain a print out of the filled in application form, enclose all the copies of required documents and submit the same in the institution / School where the Student is studying.
- Mere online registration of application without submission of hard copies with necessary enclosures with in stipulated date does not confer any right to the student for sanction
- Income Certificate Obtained from MeeSeva.
- Caste Certificate Obtained from MeeSeva.
- Bonafide Certificate issued by the Head of the institution (School).
- Photo copy of Aaadhar Card.
- Photo Copy of Bank Pass Book.
Note to Institution(School):
The Head Master of the School Should Collect all the Applications from the Students applied, Prepare a Booklet and submit it to Verification Officer of respective School alloted by the concerned Department.
***CLICK HERE APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP – ONLINE –CLICK HERE