How to fill SSC Details on Online,Instructions / User Manual to Head Masters, Step by Step Process for fill the SSC ONLINE APPLICATION FORM, Download Instructions / User Manual, bse telangana online application form, How to Fill TS SSC Online Application Form at BSETELANGANA.ORG, User Guide to Head Masters
SSC Online Application Form: The Board of Secondary Education, Telangana and Office of the Director of Examinations, Hyderabad issued SSC/Vocational Public Examination Fee dates Notification. Telangana State Annual Exams will be held in March 2017. In this regarding the school Head Masters should collect fee from the students and pay the fee as per given schedule.
This time in the circumstance of the SSC examination changes, the board is not allowing the private students who are not studying in school. OMR Documents and related material has been sent recently to all the TS Schools. This timing details of SSC students would be sent through Online and Offline Methods. All districts of DEOs, DCEB secretaries, Exams Assistant Commissioners were trained in this new online method and Dy. EOs and School Head Masters are getting training at the district level. Government school Head Masters should login on online with their school code, but Private school head masters should get passwords from their Dy.EOs for loging in online.
Guidelines for fill the SSC Online Application to HMs:
All the school head masters should visit the bse telangana website by entering url http://bsetelangana.org in your browser, then official website will be opened and Download the ‘User Manual for Head Masters’ from “Quick Links”. The head masters are requested to please read the User Manual thoroughly before proceeding further or follow the below mentioned guidelines.
- Now, Click on the “Online Application Form” link from “Quick Links” on BSE TELANGANA WEB PORTAL.
- The Head Masters should furnish the Students data through Online as well as OMR cum ICR sheets compulsorily. If any school fails to furnish the data in both ways their data will become useless.
- Before entering the Students information in the web site, prepare MNRs without any mistakes.
- The information of the Regular Candidates with Vocational subjects, shall be furnished in the Web application form ‘Regular with Vocational’ only. No need to furnish the information in ‘Regular without Vocational’ Web application form. But while furnishing the data of Students of Regular with Vocational subjects in the OMR cum ICR forms the Head Master has to use separate sheets.
- If Head Master wants to make corrections, click the ‘Edit’ button.
- Click ‘Print’ button to print Student information.
- After thoroughly ensuring that the Student information is 100% accurate, then click ‘Confirm’ button. Once ‘Confirm’ button is clicked, ‘Edit’ option will be blocked.
- Take two printouts of the information of the Students of all the Streams, obtain the signature of the concerned students, duly affixing the signature of the Head Master also. One set can be preserved for office purpose and other set shall be sent to DGE office along with the following information.
- a) OMR cum ICR Sheets.
b) Manual Nominal Rolls (MNRs).
c) Original fee Challan.
d) Figure statement.
e) Opening permission/ETRs in respect of Private/Aided.
f) Age condonation orders if any.
g) PH Certificates if any.
h) Second languages exemption certificates in respect of out of state candidates if any.
i) Fee exempted students list.
j) Memos of the failed candidates prior to 2014.
- Also keep ready Student Photo and Signatures with following specifications
a) File format should be .jpg .
b) Photo file should be less than 30 KB size and Signature file should be less than 15 KB.
c) Student Photo and Signature should be clearly visible (Use Black ball point pen for signature of the student).
d) The Head Master should ensure the above specifications are followed while uploading the Student Photo and Signature.