How to Apply MLC Vote Newly Formed ANDHRA PRADESH State have a 2 Graduate MLC Elections in next Year.
Registration as a Graduate voter will take place between Ocober to December in Andhra Pradesh State.
How to Apply MLC Vote, This is a Separate registration from your regular Voter ID which entities you to vote in assembly or parliamentary or ward elections.
To be eligible to vote, the residents of the constituency should be graduated as of 2011 with in the (NELLORE-PRAKASAM-CHITTOOR) and ( KADAPA-ANANTAPUR-KURNOOL).
1. Voters Must be Graduated Completed year of 2011
Click here to Download Form -18. take a print out fill the application
and sign it. or Register Online through official website of Telangana
State Election Commission
3. by Send the manual application attach the Copy of address proof as follows
- Pass port
- Driving Licence
- Telephone Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Any other Document Generally accepted
4. Copy of Degree Certificate self attested, if it or personally submitting it see next Point.
You can either submit personally or post or Online. you will need your
degree certificate to be attested by a Gazette officer, if you are
posting it Website: http://eci.nic.in/eci/eci.html
How to Register MLC Vote (Graduate MLC Vote) online Application
- Login Andhra Pradesh State Election Commission Official Website
- Fill the Application Form -18,Form-19
- Take a Print out for Future Reference.
SCHEDULE OF MLC ELECTIONS-2016:
|2||01-10-2016||ENROLLEMENT AS VOTERS
|PUBLIC NOTICE IN NEWS
|4||01-11-2016||ENROLLEMENT LAST DATE|
|5||BEFORE 19-11-2016||PREPARATION OF VOTERS
LIST & PUBLISH DRAFT VOTERS LIST
23-11-2016 TO 08-12-2016
|7||BEFORE 26-12-2016||OBSERVATION OF CLAIMS
|8||30-12-2016||FINAL VOTERS LIST
The procedure and eligibility to How to Apply MLC Vote procedure follows.
Forms for AP Legislative Council (APLC) Constituency’s