ANDHRA PRADESH APPSC Group II, Group III Free Coaching Admissions, Free coaching programme for APPSC Group II & III Exams under Vidyonnati Scheme, Online application Form, last date for apply, How to apply, Selection Procedure, List of Documents for Uploading and Financial Assistance details are given here..
Registrations of Coaching Programme for
APPSC-Group II & III examination under Vidyonnati commences from
9th November 2016 and for detailed guidelines are now as follows…
VIDYONNATI Free CoachRegistrations-of-Coaching-Programme-for-APPSC-Group-II-III-examination-under-Vidyonnati-commences-from-9th-November-2016-guidelinesing Programmes:
AP State Kapu Welfare and Development Ltd has given the Free coaching admission notification 2016 for APPSC Group II & III Examinations under Vidyonnati Scheme and Kapu Corporation Study Circle invites the online application forms through online mode from the eligible candidate for giving free coaching.
So, Applications are invited for imparting free coaching for APPSC Group II & III Examinations from Kapu, Balija, Telaga and Ontari candidates.
• Financial Assistance for coaching will be provided for selected candidates which will be credited directly to the institutes account.
• Financial Assistance towards Books, Stationary, Boarding and Lodging expenses @ Rs. 8,000/- will be credited to the Beneficiaries account as a onetime grant. This will be credited on furnishing of course completion certificate and on the candidate achieving 90% attendance per month.
Eligibility for VIDYONNATI Free Coaching Programme:
• The Candidates have to fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
• The applicant should belong to Kapu, Balija, Telaga and Ontari sub-castes of Andhra Pradesh.
• GajulaBalija and SettiBalija communities from Rayalaseema region are also eligible.
• TurpuKapu and Gajula Kapu communities are not eligible.
• Applicants from Reddy community from Nellore, Chittoor, Kadapa, Ananthapuramu and Kurnool Districts with Kapu Caste certificates issued by Tahsildhar are not eligible.
• The Annual Income limit of the family will be Rs. 6.00 lakhs or below.
• Candidates holding White Ration card are also eligible.
• The Applicant should not have availed himself/ herself of any amount under any other Government scheme for the same purpose.
ONLINE Application Procedure:
• Eligible candidates should fill their application online at www.kapucorp.ap.gov.in in the prescribed format.
• Applicant should upload the scanned copies of the self-attested copy of the following documents.
1. Income Certificate
2. Aadhar card of the applicant
3. Caste certificate issued by competent authority.
4. Date of Birth proof (SSC Certificate or Date of Birth certificate issued by Gram Panchayat/ Municipality/ Corporation.
5. Education qualification certificates as per the eligibility prescribed by APPSC.
6. Passbook details of Savings Bank account in any Nationalized Bank (Account must be in the name of Applicant)
7. Passport size photograph.
Selection & Scheme execution process:
• 1800 candidates for coaching to Group-II and 2500 candidates for coaching Group-III will be sponsored by the Corporation to the empanelled institutes.
• Candidates may choose institutions of their choice among the empanelled institutions.
• Candidates will be sponsored on first come first serve basis after certificates verification.
• Candidates certificates will be verified by the corporation before sponsoring them to institutes for coaching.
• Bio-metric attendance shall be uploaded by the empaneled institutes for monitoring by the corporation.
• Software does not allow for registration by the candidates already applied for other coaching programmes under vidyonnati. Interested candidates applied for other coaching programmes under vidyonnati earlier can apply for this coaching (except selected civils coaching candidates) subject to clearance by the Corporation. They may send request mail to cancel earlier registration to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Candidates applied for Police Constables recruitment and non-selected civils coaching candidates can apply for this programme by using edit option given.
• In case of any doubts please call at 7331172075, 7331172076.
Last date for Registrations for APPSC Group II & III services coaching: 27/11/2016
***CLECK HERE FOR MORE DETALS