APRS 5th Class Admission Test 2017 Notification, Exam dates,Online Application,#APRS #5th Class Admission Test 2017 Notification
PRELIMINARY INFORMATION OF APREIS Admissions 2017-18 Entrance Test
AP Residential School 2017 / AP Gurukula patasala 2017 / APRS CET 2017 / APRS 5th Class 2017 : Notification, Exam date, Online Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, How to Apply, Selection process, Test Centers, Hall ticket, Results, Selection list Details.
*Andhra Pradesh Residential Schools Common Entrance Test which is also known as APRS CET / APRS 5th Class 2017 notification will be announced by Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institution Society (APREIS) on behalf of Government AP, Hyderabad.
*Applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admission into 5th class (English Medium) in AP Residential schools including AP Residential Boys Schools Tadikonda, Kodigenahalli Ananthapur for the academic year 2017-2018.
*Eligible and Interested candidates may submitted their applications through online mode at official website.
SC and ST students have born between 01/09/2004 to 31/08/2008.
OC and BC students should have born 01/09/2006 to 31/08/2008.
The Students should be a bonafide of Class IV during the academic year 2016-17 in any Government School or any recognized school of Andhra Pradesh.
Parent’s Income Limit:
The Parental income for the year 2016-2017 should not exceed Rs.60,000/- per annum.(Except for children of the Ex-Service man).
Selection of Process:
Selections of the process through Entrance Test.
Application fee: Rs. 50/-
How to Apply for APRS 5th Class Admission Test 2017:
Candidates can apply online through official website @ http://apresidential.cgg.gov.in/indexedu3.aspx
Important Dates for APRS 5th Class 2017
|Announcement of APRS Notification||28-December-2016|
|Starting date for Fee Payment||5-Jan-17|
|Last date for Fee Payment||6-Feb-17|
|Starting date for Submission of Online Application||5-Jan-17|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application||6-Feb-17|
|Downloading of Hall ticket||Feb-17|
|Date of Examination||5-Mar-17|
|Declaration of APRS 5th Class Answer Key 2017||March-2017|
|Announcement of Results||May-17|
|Announcement of Selection List||Jun-17|
Medium of Entrance Test:
The question paper contains questions in “Telugu” & “English” medium.
1. Merit in the entrance test.
2. Rule of reservation.
3. Reservation for under special category.
District Head Quarters (Candidate may choose any District to appear for test).
How To Apply- APRS 5th Class 2017 Online Application Form
candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria APRS 5th Class, can
apply online mode only. The application process will be held in two
phases, in the 1st phase the aspirants are required to pay the
application fee while in the second phase, the candidate fill the online application and submit it . Candidate shall take a print of the application and store it, for future reference.
Step-1 : Payment of Application fee
Fee Payment in Offline
1. Candidates visit nearest AP Online / E-Seva
2. Provide all necessary details Name,Date of birth,Mobile number and Make the payment.
3. You will receive a receipt of fee at above centers containing “Journal number “. Can proceed will submission of application form.
Fee Payment in Online
1. Login to the official website,clicking on ‘online payment’ select the post applying for APRS CET and District belongs to and enter the personal details.
2. Choose the appropriate option mode of ‘payment of Gateway’ and select the Bank .Clicking on ‘make payment’ and submit.
3. Completing the banking process shall receive “Journal Number”,can proceed will submission of application form.
Step-2: Fill up of Online Application
1. Login to the official website http://aprs.cgg.gov.in
2. Go through the instructions to fill up the form.Click on the link “Submission Application”.
3. After clicking the button the following “Payment verification” webpage will appear on the screen.Fill all the details in the respective fields.
4. Then clicking on the button “Proceed filling application form”application will be displayed.
5. Fill the entire academic, study , reservation and personal details .Upload photo and signature and click “Submit” button.
Step-3: Print Application form
6. Click on appearing as ” Print your Application” link, enter the required details and click submit button.
7. Take the printout application mentioning the “Reference Id” (Registration Id).
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during online application form
1. Study details for up to 4th class.
2. Personal details for Name,father name,mother name,mobile number, Aadhaar number…..etc
3. Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidate.
5. Income up to one lakh or two lakhs or more than two lakhs.
6. Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proof of local status.
7. Choice of help line centers is for certificates verification and options at the time of admission.
8. Address for correspondence
9. Recent color photograph (3.5 cms * 3.5 cms)
Apply Here : Apply Online
Contact Numbers :
7093323253 From 10.30 AM to 5.00 PM
Visit Official Website: http://apresidential.cgg.gov.in/indexedu3.aspx