APP Benifits, How to Use AP Pures Mobile Banking Instructions in Telugu,
AP Purse operators for the campaign change AP purse of 13 banks, 10
mobile apps. How to Download AP Purse Mobile Banking App Download in
Play Store. AP Purse internet Mobile Banking App.Andhra Pradesh govt launches AP Purse Mobile App Download @Google Play Store : Chandrababu Naidu launched AP Purse Mobile app – Download APPurse APP Here. AP Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu launched ‘AP Purse Mobile Wallet‘
for cashless transactions in the state. Speaking to media, Chandrababu
said that most of the banking transactions can be done through AP Purse
with a card and mobile. He ordered the officers to take this into the
AP Purse Mobile App Download : Download AP Purse
Mobile App for cashless transaction, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N.
Chandrababu Naidu was launched ‘AP Purse mobile app’ in Vijayawada on
06-12-2016 so all are can get AP Purse Mobile App for cashless
transaction, in this AP Purse Mobile e-Wallet App 13 mobile banking and
10 mobile wallets services are available present, so easily peoples can
pay their bills and other online payments recharges, DTH etc.., bills in
online through AP Purse Mobile App.
Here is the in-depth information regarding AP Purse.
- What is AP Purse ?
It is an Android app that compiles various mobile payment apps and
tools. With this, the government hopes to create awareness and expand
adoption of digital wallets, especially outside bigger urban areas.
- How to use AP Purse ?
Download the AP Purse app on Google Play Store. Register with your
name and mobile number. The app provides access to install any of the 15
payment apps available on the platform. Using the payment apps, people
can pay utility bills, property taxes, purchase goods and transfer
money. Merchants can use the apps to accept cashless payments.
- Features of AP Purse :
AP Purse educates citizens and merchants on benefits of using
cashless transactions and safety precautions to be taken while
Post demonetization drive many people switched to online payment
modes due to unavailability of cash which further led to digital
transformation. Andhra Pradesh government earlier took an initiative to
distribute cell phones to economically-backward people to perform
Govt. has launched AP Purse Mobile App available on Google Play for android devices under the developer account ‘Andhra Pradesh State Fiber Net Limited’.
Already 15 apps are available in play store Paytm, Airtel Money,
Freecharge, Mobikwik, Jio Money, SBI Buddy, PayU Money, Ola Money,
Oxigen, Citrus, Vodafone m-pesa, Rupee, Icash, ItzCash and Idea Money
are the apps listed.
features to all customers using the wallets:
1. Exposure to the top payment wallets available in the market
2. Transactions can be done from anywhere and anytime (24×7)
3. No need to carry cash to conduct the transactions
4. No change required as you can do cashless transactions up to 2 decimal points
5. No worry about fake currency
6. No worry about physical theft
7. Transactions are secure and easy
8. Your valuable time is not wasted in the banks and queues
9. You can avail additional discounts and offers from the sellers
Benefits to Merchants using the wallets:
1. Helps merchants to accept payments from any wallet
2. Merchants can promote a particular wallet based on the transaction charges
3. No need to go to banks and wait in the queue to deposit money in your account
4. Merchants can use the additional time saved in the development of your business
5. No worry about accepting fake currency
6. No need to maintain change for large denominations
7. Transactions are secure and easy
8. Helps in expanding your business to multiple regions
Most of the apps are accepted in:
agencies (MeeSeva, Electricity Bills, etc.), retail shops, eCommerce
websites, online food ordering/delivery services, restaurants, petrol
pumps, grocery stores, bill payments, online recharges of Mobile, DTH
and Datacard, electronic shops, mobile shops, booking movie tickets,
event tickets, bus tickets, railway tickets and flight tickets..etc.
How to Install AP Purse – Step by Step Signup Process
Step 1. Open Google Play Store:
Step 2. Search for “Andhra Pradesh State FiberNet Limited”.
Step 3. Click on Installation:
Step 4. Click on Accept:
Step 5. Downloading Inprogress:
Step 6. Installation Done. click on Open:
Step 7. Select the Language English/Telugu:
8. Please Enter Name, mobile number and Aadhar card (optional) to Sign
up. Once you enter the required details, Click on Register
9. You will receive a OTP to mobile number.
10. Enter the the OTP number and Click on verify.
11. AP Purse Registration Completed Successfully:
You can get access for below Mobile wallet apps in Ap Purse:
2. A Wallet
3. P ICICI Bank
5. Jio Money
7. Speed Pay
8. Vodafone m-pesa
10. Airtel Money