AE, Municipal AE Recruitment Notification 2016 Details
Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Category :Govt Jobs
1. Assistant Engineers(Civil/Mech): 34 posts(AP PH and Muncipal Engg Sub-Services)
2. Assistant Engineers(Environmental):50 posts(AP PH and Muncipal Engg Sub-Services)
3. Muncipal Asst.Engineer(Civil): 106 posts(AP PH and Muncipal Engg Sub-Services)
No. of Vacancies: 190 Posts
Job Location:Andhra Pradesh
Application Mode: Online Application Mode
Online Application Commencement From:5th October 2016
Last date to submit Online Application : 31st October 2016
Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
1. Assistant Engineers(Civil/Mech):
1. A Degree in B.E. Civil or Mechanical of a University established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, a State Act or a Provincial Act or Institution recognized by the UGC. OR
2. B.Sc. (Engineering) degree of the Benaras Hindu University. OR
3. A pass in section ‘A’ and ‘B’ of the AMIE (India) Civil Examination. OR
4. LCE Diploma or any other equivalent Diploma of any recognized Institute; OR
5. LME., Diploma of any recognized Institute; OR
6. LSE, Diploma awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training.
Provided that the recruitment of persons with LME Diploma of any Institution recognized by the Government in any year shall not exceed 10% of the total number estimated vacancies in that year.
Provided further that candidates possessing the qualifications in items (4) to (6) above will be recruited only if candidates possessing the qualifications in items (1) to (3) are not available.
2. Assistant Engineers(Environmental):
A four year Degree in B.E./B.Tech in Environmental Engineering (or) B.E. /B.Tech/AMIE (Civil) from any University established by an Act of Government of India or State Act and recognized by the UGC and approved by AICTE
NOTE: Degree obtained through distance mode not eligible for appointment unless, it is recognized by UGC and approved by AICTE.
3. Muncipal Asst.Engineer(Civil):
A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or an Institution Recognized by the University Grants Commission / AICTE or a Pass in Sections ‘A’ and ‘B’ of AMIE (India) Examination in Civil Engineering
1. For posts of Assistant Engineers (Environmental) in A.P. PH & ME Sub – Services. Candidates age limit should have between from 21 to 40 years.
2. For posts of Municipal Assistant Engineers (Civil) and Assistant Engineers (Civil/ Mechanical) in A.P. PH & ME Sub-Services Candidates age limit should have between from 18 to 40 years.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online mode through below given direct link.
candidates are advised to visit commission website: psc.ap.gov.in
1. Visit APPSC official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
2. Register at ‘One Time Profile Registration (OTPR)’ and submit details
3. If the candidates already Submitted details in OTPR then directly go through below given lines
4.Click on Online application submission
5. Now click the ‘Assistant Engineers, Municipal Asst.Engineers Recruitment 2016 apply online’
6. Make payments online before going to login through AP Online/Mee-Seva
7. Login with OTPR Reg No and fill required details
8. Submit AP Asst Engineers, Municipal Asst Engineer Recruitment 2016 online application form
9. Take a print out of AP Asst Engineers,Municipal Asst Engineer Recruitment 2016 application form for future reference.
1. Submission of Online Application: 05-10-2016
2. Last Date of Submission of Online application: 31-10-2016
3. Date of Examination: 18-12-2016
AE Application Hall Ticket for Screening Test