#SyndicateBank #Recruitment 2017 – 400 POs/Probationary Officers,#Syndicate Bank POs/#Probationary Officers #Recruitment 2016,Syndicate Bank PGDBF Notification 2016 for
PO RecruitmentSyndicate Bank jobs for Postgraduate Diploma In Banking
& Finance Course Last Date to apply:28-12- 2016
Syndicate Bank invites young and bright graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in a Banking career with one of India‟s best Banks to apply for admissions to the One year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. (NEIPL) Greater Noida / Mangalore. On successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period, the candidates would be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I. Candidates shall be selected through selection process consisting of online test followed by Group Discussion or/and Personal Interview. Admission to the One year full-time post graduate diploma course in Banking and Finance from Manipal University and NITTE University to be conducted at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. (NEIPL). Greater Noida / Mangalore comes with the assurance of a full-fledged Banking career with Syndicate Bank on successful completion of the course.
SCHEDULE OF Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 – 400 POs/Probationary Officers
STUDENT INTAKE (FOR THE SELECTION EXERCISE OF 2017-18)
The selected students will be inducted in 02 batches to Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd.(NEIPL), Greater Noida/ Mangaluru through this current selection exercise for 2017-18.The intake of students in each batch will be decided by the Bank, as per requirement. The total number of Students intake and reserved Student intake are given hereunder and are provisional which may vary depending upon requirement of the Bank & availability of candidates under the respective category :-
3. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND GENERAL INFORMATION
A. Qualification (As on 01.10.2016) –
Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
B. Age (As on 01.10.2016)
Minimum 20 years- Maximum 28 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1988 and not later than 01.10.1996 and (both days inclusive)
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
4.HOW TO APPLY DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
B. PAYMENT OF FEES:
Candidates can apply only online from 14.12.2016 to 28.12.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
(iii)APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE)
PAYMENT OF FEE ON LINE: 14.12.2016 to 28.12.2016 (both days inclusive)
(i) Candidates to go to the Bank‟s website www.syndicatebank.in and click on the „CAREER‟ and then in CAREER page under “PGDBF PROGRAMME 2017-18” section, click on “APPLY ONLINE”.
(ii) To register applications choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
(iii) In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
(iv) Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
(v) The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
(vi) Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the „Validate your details‟ and „Save & Next‟ button.
(vii) Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature – (Annexure II).
(viii) Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
(ix) Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
(x) Modify details, if required, and click on „FINAL SUBMIT‟ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
(xi) Click on „Payment‟ Tab and proceed for online payment..
B. PAYMENT OF FEES (ONLINE MODE ONLY)
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form,PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
5. Non-generation of „‟E-Receipt‟ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful.
7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application and should ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference. They should not send this printout to the Bank.
Candidates shall be selected by Syndicate Bank through a selection process consisting of an (open) online test conducted by IBPS followed by Interview and/or Group Discussion. The selection process aims at getting applicants who are likely to succeed at various roles in the Bank. The endeavor is to select people who are bright, dedicated, have good communication skills (both oral and written), can work effectively in teams, are passionate about their career goals and who display integrity and a positive attitude.
Call letters for the online examination
The date of the Online Examination is 26.02.2017 (tentative).
Centres for Online Test
1. Agra, 2. Ahmedabad, 3. Anantapur, 4. Bangalore, 5. Bellary, 6.
Bhopal, 7. Bhubaneshwar, 8. Bijapur, 9. Chandigargh, 10. Chennai, 11.
Coimbatore, 12. Dehradun, 13. Delhi-Ncr, 14. Ernakulam, 15. Guwahati,
16. Hubli, 17. Hyderabad, 18. Jaipur, 19. Kannur, 20. Karwar, 21.
Kolkata, 22. Lucknow, 23. Ludhiana, 24. Mangalore, 25. Mumbai, 26.
Mysore,27. Nagpur, 28. Nellore, 29. Panaji ,30. Patna, 31. Pune, 32.
Thiruvananthapuram, 33. Vadodara,34. Varanasi,35. Vijayawada,36.