APPSC- Study Circle Free Coaching For Group 1,3 Apply at studycircle.cgg.gov.in,APPSC-S.C Study Circle Free Coaching For Group I/III Apply at http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/. APPSC has released Notifications to fill up Group 1-78 Posts, Group 3 Posts are 1055,APPSC SC Study Circle Free Coaching for Group I/ II/ III/ IV Online Apply last date at www.studycircle.cgg.gov.in. APPSC Social welfare group i, ii, iii, iv exams free coaching admissions for SC / BC Candidates. APPSC has released notification to fill up Group 1 Posts, Group 3 Posts Notification. APPSC Group I, Group II, Group III Free Coaching Admissions for SC / BC Candidates, Free coaching programme for APPSC Group I, II & III Exams under, Online application Form, last date for apply, How to apply, Model Application, Selection Procedure, Selection list, List of Documents for Uploading and Financial Assistance details. Requirement certificate verification/counselling at your applied institute, along with the following Certificates without fail,Online Registration for Free Coaching for APPSC Group – I / Group – III Services – 2017 will be available on 19.01.2017 – 5.00 PM and Last Date is 31-01-2017 For Social Welfare Department,APPSC Group1,3 Posts 2017 Free coaching classes For BC,SC Students from 23 January 2017 in BC CIRCLES,AP STUDY CIRCLES,APPSC Group 1,3 Posts 2017 Free coaching classes For BC,SC Students from 23 January 2017,APPSC Group 1,3 Free coaching classes start from 23 January 2017 for BC,SC Students,APPSC Group 1,3Free coaching classes start from 23 January 2017 for BC,SC Students: APPSC Group 1,3 Exams Free Coaching Programme to BC Students, APPSC Group 1,3 Free coaching Entrance exam Hall tickets, Results, – BC,SC Students: Govt of AP BC,SC Welfare Department issued the notification for Free Coaching Programme for APPSC Group I Examinations under NTR Unnatha Vidyadarana Scheme. Applications are invited from the eligible students from BC,SC NTR Unnatha Vidyadharana communities for appearing for entrance lest, conducted by the selected candidates will be sponsored to Reputed empanelled coaching Institutes in CGG the Country for providing professional guidance for APPSC Group-I Services examination to be conducted by APPSC for Prelims-cum-Mains.
• Financial Assistance for coaching will be provided for selected candidates Which will be credited directly to the institutes account.
• Financial Assistance towards Books, Stationary, Boarding and Lodging expenses per student Rs. 8,000/- (one time grant) will be credited to the Beneficiaries account. This will be credited on furnishing of course completion certificate and on the candidate achieving 90% attendance per month.
• The Candidates have to fulfil the eligibility conditions prescribed by Aridhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
• The applicant should belong to backward classes communities of Andhra Pradesh (BC-A, BC-B, BC-D)AND SC STUDENTS.
• The Annual Income limit of the family will be Rs. 6.00 Lakes or below.
• Candidates holding White Ration card are also eligible.
• The Applicant should not have availed himself/ herself of any amount under Any other Government scheme for the same purpose.
• Candidates who were undergoing coaching for civil services are not eligible to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
• Eligible candidates who wish to apply have to submit their applications Through ONLINE mode only by login into http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/apbcw. AND for SC STUDENTS LOGIN TO http:// study circle.cgg.gov.in/apsw
• Applicant should upload the scanned copies (in .jpg formal of max 100 KG size each) of the self-attested copy of the following documents:
I. Income certificate
II. Aadhar card of the applicant
III. Caste certificate issued by competent authority.
IV. Date of birth proof (SSC certificate)
V. Degree Provisional certificate
VI. Passbook details of savings bank Account in any nationalized Bank (Account must be in the name of applicant)
VII. Passport size photograph (in JPEG format up to 30 KB size. VIII. Disability certificate if any.
IX. Entrance Examination CGG.
PATTERN OF EXAMINATION:
• The entrance exam will be objective type (one paper only) with l 50 questions for 150 marks. Time duration is 180 minutes.
• Questions will be both in English & Telugu.
The Syllabus will be as per the syllabus prescribed by APPSC for Group-I Services Examinations, which is as follows.
(SCREENING TEST – OBJECTIVE TYPE, With A, B, C, and D options) Total questions 150; Time 3hrs
1. General Science – Contemporary developments in Science and Technology And their implications including matters of every day observation and Experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not Made a special study of any scientific discipline.
2. Current events of national and international importance.
3. History of India – emphasis will be on broad general understanding of the Subject in its social, economic, cultural and political aspects with a focus on AP Indian National Movement.
4. World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on AP.
5. Indian polity and Economy – including the country’s political system- rural Development – Planning and economic reforms in India.
6. Mental ability – reasoning and inferences.
DISASTER MANAGEMENT (Source: CBSE Publications)
1. Concepts in disaster management and vulnerability profile of India/State Of A.P
2. Earth quakes / Cyclones / Tsunami / Floods / Drought – causes and effects.
3. Manmade disasters – Prevention strategies.
4. Mitigation strategies / Mitigation measures
• The Entrance Examination shall be conducted at territorial Region of the District ..
1. Visakhapatnam Centre(Candidates will apply from the following districts).
a) Visakhapatnam b) Vijayanagaram c) Srikakulam d) East Godavari
2. Tirupathi Centre (Candidates will apply from the following districts). a) Chitturu b) Kadapa
3. Annantapuram Centre (Candidates will apply from the following districts). a) Annantapuram b) Kurnool
4. Vijayawada Centre (Candidates will apply from the following districts). a) Krishna b) West Godavari
5. Guntur Centre(Candidates will apply from the following districts). a. Ongole b. Guntur
HALL TICKETS TO BE DOWNLOADED From
From the Website: BC STUDENTS: http:// study circle.cgg.gov.in/apbcw
SC STUDENTS:http:// study circle.cgg.gov.in/apsw
NUMBER OF SEATS AVAILABLE FOR THE COACHING PROGRAMME:
• 2000 students from BC communities will be selected through Entrance Examination in the State and will be sponsored to the Reputed Empanelled Institutes in the Country.
• 33% of the awards shall be earmarked for Women candidates (if adequate Numbers of eligible women candidates are not available then male Candidates may be selected against this 33%)).
• 3% of the awards shall be earmarked for Specially /bled Candidates (if adequate numbers of eligible Specially blind candidates are not available then other eligible candidates may be selected against this 3%).
• The provisionally selected candidate’s original certificates will be verified by the BC Welfare Department before declaring final select list.
• If the candidates fails to produce the original certificates or if they are found Ineligible as per the guidelines of the scheme, during certificates verification process, their provisional selection will be cancelled.
Registration End Date: 31.12.2016
Result announced: 11.01.2017
Certificate Verification: 17.01.2017 to 18.01.2017
Classes Commencement : 23.01.2017
Attend certificate verification/counselling at your applied institute, along with the following Certificates without fail.
1. Caste certificate
2. Income certificate(below Rs.6 lakhs Per Annum) / white ration card
3. Nativity/Residential/Local Certificate
4. SSC certificate, Inter, Degree/P.G certificate
5. Bank account number Proof
6. Two Passport size photos
7. One set of Xerox copies of above certificates with Gazetted attestation.
Venue: Opted Institute
Counselling Date & Time :
For All Institutes : ……………..
R.C Reddy : ………………………
Counselling Date & Time
For All Institutes : 11-01-2017, 10.00 AM R.C Reddy : 11th& 12th Jan 2017, 10.00 AM
APPLY: BC STUDENTS: http://www.study circle.cgg.gov.in/apbc
SC STUDENTS:http:// study circle.cgg.gov.in/apsw
Note:APPSC Group 1,3 Free coaching Entrance exam, Hall tickets, Results, Certificates verification Counselling, BC Students, BC NTR Unnatha Vidyadharana, APPSC Group 1,3 Exams Free Coaching Programme to BC Students,Group 1,3 Exams Free Coaching Programme to SC Students…Share This one to all.