BRAOU UG/Degree(B.A,B.Com,B.Sc) Online Admissions 2016-17 @ braouonline.in,BRAOU Online Application form for Eligibility test Registrations 2017,How to fill BRAOU Online registration form 2017 @ braouonline.in,Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Eligibility Test Notification 2017,BRAOU Eligibility Test 2017.
BRAOU Eligibility Test (ET) 2017 DETAILS
Candidates who wish to appear for Eligibility Test to get admission in B.A./B.Com. /B.Sc. undergraduate programme have to register through online from university website www.braouonline.in
|S.No||Name of the Programme||Eligibility||ProgDuration
|Medium of Instructions|
|1||Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)||a.Pass in Eligibility Test(E.T.) Minimum Age:18 Years
b.Pass in Intermediate or its equivalent
|3||9||I Year Rs. 1300/-
|English, Telugu & Urdu|
|2||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||–do–||3||9||–do–||English & Telugu|
|3||Bachelor of Science(B.Sc.)||a.Intermediate with Science
b.One year work experience in any Science & Technology Organisation
|English, Telugu & Urdu|
Name of the Programmes
i. Bachelor of Arts (B.A): 3 years
ii. Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com): 3 years
iii. Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.): 3 years
How to Online Apply for Eligibility Test
- Candidates visit to BRAOU official website www.braouonline.in
- Choose the Study/Examination Centre where you want to appear for ET-2017 and Collect the Information Brochure on ET-2017 (Free of Cost) from the Study Centre and read it carefully.
- Approach the nearby Study Centre with all documents required, along with a latest passport size photo.
- Provide the required information through University website and fill your ET-2017 Registration form Online and upload photo and signature.
- Pay Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) by debit/Credit Card through University online OR
- Rs.310/- (Rupees Three Hundred Ten Only) at the On-Line Franchisee Centre towards Registration Fee and obtain receipt.
- Collect a print out of Registration Form from the University website and retain it for your reference along with fee payment receipt.
HOW TO PREPARE OF BRAOU-2017 EXAM
See the enclosed previous years model question paper and read each question slowly, carefully and completely.
You will realise that many of the questions are familiar to you and you know the answers, but you may have to think very hard to recall the answers.
Try to answer all the questions on your own without seeking any help from others.
You may have other friends in your locality who may also be appearing for this test.
BRAOU 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to appear for ET shall register ‘On-Line’ through our portal i.e., www.braouonline.in or from the link given above to register yourself for eligibility test.
BRAOU EXAM 2017 FEE STRUCTURE
Tuition Fee Details of BRAOU DEGREE Programmes
1. UG First Year Tuition Fee for ET Passed Candidates – Rs.1300/-
2. UG First Year Tuition Fee for Intermediate/Polytechnic/2 Yrs ITI Candidates & ET Passed (Last 4 years) – Rs.1450/-
3. Second Year Tuition Fee for UG – Rs.1500/-
4. Third Year Tuition Fee for UG – Rs.1500/-
5. Second Year Practical Fee for UG (for One Subject) – Rs.800/-
6. Third Year Practical Fee for UG (for One Subject) – Rs.800/-
How to Apply for BRAOU Eligibility Test 2017
Candidates who wish to appear for Eligibility Test shall register through “On-line” from our own website i.e., www.braouonline.in
Candidates may visit Dr BR Ambedkar Open University website www.braouonline.in for complete details about the Institute
BRAOU – 2017 Important Dates:
Commencement of Online applications :22-12-2016
Last Date for Registration & Submission of Online Applications: 16-12-2017
Date and Time of Eligibility Test : 26th February 2017 10. 00 A.M. to 12.30. P.M.