OU PGCET 2017 : Osmania University, Directorate of Admission, Hyderabad is likely to declare PG Common Entrance Test (PGCET) 2017 notification. Through conducting this OU PGCET 2017 Exam OU provides admission to the candidates into various post graduate, PG Diploma courses, and five years integrated courses in Osmania, Telangana Mahatma Gandhi, and Palamuru University in the campus Constitute and affiliated college for the academic session year 2017-2018.,Exam date, Notification, Online Application form, Exam Pattern, Important dates, Eligibility, How to Apply, Last date for Apply online, Exam pattern, Test centers,OUPGCET notification,Palamuru University,PG Entrance Tests,Telangana PG Admissions,Telangana University and many more details as follows…
|OSMANIA UNIVERSITY PG ENTRANCE TEST 2017/OUCET 2017 /OU PGCET 2017 notification|
OUCET 2017 (OU PGCET2017) Notification,TS PG Admissions
Notification of CET: OUCET 2017 /OU PGCET 2017
Release of notification: 16-04-2017
Organization : OU, Hyderabad
Official Website : http://oucet.ouadmissions.com
Level of Exam : State
Mode of Exam : Offline
Registration Fee and Payment for OUCET2017/OU PGCET-2017
1. Single Subject for OC/BC: Rs.500/-(Additional Subject Rs.250/-)
2. Single Subject for SC/ST/PH: Rs.450/-(Additional Subject Rs.250/-)
The fee may be paid at any TS Online / AP Online centers and also through payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking). In case a candidate want appear for than one test separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
Eligibility Criteria for OUCET 2017/OU PGCET 2017
1. All the courses are of two years duration.
2. Candidates should have passed B.SC, B.A (or) equivalent examination will not less than 40% in the aggregate (Part-2) (In case of SC / ST candidates a pass in the qualifying examination is sufficient) and studied the subject is given official website.
3. Candidates passing the Bachelor’s Degree examination compartmentally are also eligible provided they secured not less than 40% aggregate marks and pass in the qualifying examination is sufficient for SC / ST.
4. Candidate who are appearing / appeared for the qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply for the entrance test. Candidates should be required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission.
5. Must ensure their courses eligibility / equivalence before appearing for the entrance test, given in official website.
Age Limit FOR OUCET 2017/OUPG CET 2017:
There is no age restriction for OUCET (Self Financing) .
However maximum eligible age for obtaining a Fee Reimbursement in respect of SC / ST and BC is 34 Years and in respect of EBC / Minorities / Disabled id 30 Years.
Important Dates for OUCET 2017/OU PGCET 2017:
1. Starting date for Registration & Fee payment: 21st April 2017
2. Starting date for Submission of Online Application:21st April 2017
3. Last date for Submission of Online Application without late fee: 08th May 2017
4. Date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs.200:15th May 2017
5. Date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs.500: 22nd May 2017
6. Downloading of Hall ticket: 3rd week May 2017
7. OUCET 2017 Exam dates: 1st week of June 2017
8. Announcement of Results: 3rd week of June 2017
How to Apply for OUCET 2017/OU PGCET 2017 (Online Application Form)
Step-1 Registration and Fee Payment:
Step-2 Fill up of online application:
Step-3 Up Loading of Colored Photo, Signature,Certificates
Step-4 Final Submission
Step-5 Print the Application
Required documents for online applying:
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during Application form
Select the eligible test.
#Hall ticket number / Year of passing, place of study, percentage for qualifying examination.
#Hall ticket number, year of passing, place of study for S.S.C or equivalentPersonal details for Name,
#father name,mother name, mobile number, aadhaar number…..etc.
#Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidate.
#PH, NCC, NSS, CAP, Sports, .etc.
#Income up to one lakh or two lakhs or more than two lakhs.
#Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proof of local status.
#Choice of help line centers is for certificates verification and options at the time of admission.
#Address for correspondence
1. Post Graduate Courses : 39
2. P.G Diploma Courses: 10
3.5-Year Integrated Programmed: 3
1. Based on the merit in the entrance test.
2. Admission into of college depends on it Recognition / Affiliation by the statutory bodies and option of the college exercised in counseling.
3. Rule of reservation.
4. Admission to 85% of seats shall be reserved for local candidates and 15% of the seats shall be left unreserved of specified in the AP Educational Institution order 1974 as amended.
Qualifying Marks in OUCET 2017:
Qualifying cutoff mark in the entrance test is 25% (25 marks out of total 100 marks). However for candidate belonging to SC / ST no qualifying percentage marks is prescribed.