AP Teachers Transfers Rc 190 Performance Points Clarifications Rc. No.190/Estt.111/2017 Dated:07.06.2017 @www.cseap.gov.in,Clarifications on Performance points in AP Teachers Transfers 2017 by C & DS,AP Teacher Transfers 2017 revised Scheduled/Rules as per RC.No:190, Dated:07/06/2017 as follows…
Sub: – School Education – Issue of Rules – The Andhra Pradesh Teachers (Regulation of Transfers) Rules – Further instructions – Issued – Reg.
2) This Office Proc.Rc.No.190/Estt-111/2017 , Dated:05.06.2017.
3) This Office Proc.Rc.No.190/Estt-111/2017 , Dated:06 . 06 . 2017.
AP Teachers Transfers Rc 190 Performance Points Clarifications On SLAS,3Rs,CCE Marks Grades
Attention of all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State is invited to the reference 3rd read above and they are informed that:
(1) “Performance Points” under Rule 9, sub rule (c) and sub rule (e) are intended to the Headmasters concerned only.
This Point is as follows:
- Rule 9 (c) Marks obtained
by students as per CCE and
undertaken in the preceding 2
academic years. If this is not
available for preceding 2
years, data for preceding 1
academic year may be
considered. So these marks are only for HMs.
- Rule 9 (d) M.D.M. online indent
submission in time for Food
Grains (Applicable to H.M).
(2) “Performance Points” under Rule 9, sub rule (c) and Rule 10, sub rule (b) are to be taken as follows:
• CCE Marks for classes VI to IX
• 3R Marks for classes II & Ill
• SLAs Marks for classes IV & V
(3) The Date of joining of Headmasters Gr.II and Teachers so transferred in new stations at Point No.17 it shall be read as 01.07.2017 instead of 01.07.2016.
(4) Web portal – Guide for submitting transfer application in cse.ap.gov.in it will also made available in District Educational Officers portal.
Further, all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and the District Educational Officers in the state are requested to follow the instructions carefully and complete the exercise as per the time frame communicated without any deviations.