ap teachers transfers 2017 guideline as per go31,AP Teachers Transfers Dates 2017.AP Teacher Transfers 2017 Schedule, cse.ap.gov.in Online Application Form, Web options, Guidelines, Rules, Rationalization Details,cseap.gov.in GO 31 AP Teachers Transfers GO 2017 Guidelines,Web Counselling Dates,Norms,Rationalization in Telugu.AP Teachers Transfers 2017 Official Website cse.ap.gov.in. CSE AP has official website for teachers who are working in AP State. AP Teachers Transfers 2017 Guidelines, Schedule, Rules, Dates, Online Application, Criteria, Rationalization Details . AP Teachers Transfers 2017 Web Options at cse.ap.gov.in. AP Teachers Transfers Dates 2017, AP Teachers Transfers Guidelines in Telugu Download. ÀP Teachers Transfers 2017 Schedule. AP TEACHERS Transfers 2017 counselling process. How to Apply Online Application. AP TEACHERS Transfers 2017 Online Application Submission Instructions 2017. Teachers District wise Tentative Seniority List at cse.ap.gov.in. AP Teacher Transfers 2017 Teachers Transfer Application Official Website cse.ap.gov.in. CSE AP has official site for teachers who are working in AP State. School education Dept Commissioner has send recommendations Rationalization in all Primary , upper primary and secondary schools according to part. Tentative Seniority List at http://cse.ap.gov.in/DSE . AP Teachers Transfers 2017 Guidelines In Telugu Version, Schedule,AP GO Teachers Transfer 2017 Rules as per GO.NO.31 Dated:31-5-2017, AP Teachers Transfers Performance Points Details,AP Teachers Transfers 2017 Guidelines,Teachers Transfers Calculation software,cutoff date is 30-4-2017. Rules Schedule Released by the Education Department of AP as per the Regulation of Transfers Rules 2017 AP Teachers Transfers 2017 Guidelines,Schedule, Rules, Dates,teachers transfers new schedule,ap teachers transfers seniority list,ap teachers transfers 2017 go,ap teachers transfers online application form,ap teachers transfers latest news,ap teachers transfers 2017,ap teachers transfers 2017 schedule,ap employees transfers online application form,Finish
rules Web selecting qualification criteria and subjects talk about with
unions. Rules related G.O s tentative timetable given below..Online Department of AP as per the Regulation of Transfers Rules 2017.
|cseap.gov.in GO 31 AP Teachers Transfers GO 2017 Guidelines|
AP Teachers Transfers 2017 Online Application Will be Available In cse.ap.gov.in website soon…
GO 31 AP TEACHERS TRANSFERS 2017 GUIDELINES,NORMS,ONLINE APPLICATION,COUSELING DATES
GO 31 AP Teachers Transfers GO 2017 Guidelines Norms. Govt of AP has released the guidelines and Norms for Teachers Transfers 2017 vide GO 31 Dated 31.05.2017.Rules – The Andhra Pradesh Teachers (Regulation of Transfers) Rules – Orders Issued.
1. G.O.Ms.No.63, Education (Ser.II) Department, Dated:31.08.2015.
2. CSE Lr.No.4102/Est –III/2015 dated 23.3.2017.
3. CSE Lr.Rc.No.190/Est-III/2017, Dated: 10.04.2017.
Entitlement Points – Common Points Total Max Points : 28
Special Points (Extra Points): Total Max 22 Points
Total Institutional Performance Points : 27
Total Individual Related Performance Points : 23
GO 31 AP Teachers Transfers GO 2017 Guidelines Norms
O R D E R:-
- In order to facilitate and regulate the transfers of Headmasters Grade II Gazetted and teachers working in Government / ZPP / MPP schools in Andhra Pradesh School Education Service and the Andhra Pradesh School Education Subordinate Service, Government have decided to issue rules relating to transfers.
- 2. Further, under Right to Education (RTE) Act 2009, every child in the age group of 6 to 14 years is to be provided upto Eight years of Elementary Education on admission to an age appropriate class in the vicinity of his / her neighborhood. Further, there is a need to rationalize the staff in schools and posts in Primary, Upper Primary and High Schools as there are some schools with higher enrolment of students vis-à-vis the sanctioned teaching posts and on the other hand there are some schools with uneconomic enrolment of students with more the justified teacher posts. Government desires to ensure appropriate school/class level teacher – pupil ratio and strengthen academic monitoring / support to teachers at mandal and divisional level. Keeping the above in view, there is need to regulate the staffing pattern by way of transfers.
- 3. The Commissioner of School Education will take action to call for the applications for transfer of teachers through online and conduct web counseling duly obtaining the options every year after the closure of academic session for that year. A proper time schedule would be announced by the Commissioner of School Education for this purpose which will lay out all the details including time frame for application, counselling, grievance redressal, issue of orders and relief and joining of HM/teachers. The Headmasters/teachers shall apply online at the IP address given for the purpose.
- 4. For the purpose of Transfers of Teachers, the assessment of Teacher posts required in any school will be based on U-DISE of the previous academic year with cutoff date as 31st December.
- 5. In exercise of the powers conferred by Section 78 and 99 of A.P. Education Act 1982 (Act 1 of 1982) and under Article 309 of the Constitution of India and in supersession of all the earlier Rules and guidelines on transfer of teachers, the Government of Andhra Pradesh hereby makes the following Rules regulating the transfers of the categories of Headmasters Gr.II Gazetted, School Assistants and Secondary Grade Teachers and their equivalent categories in the A.P. School Education Service and in the A.P. School Education Subordinate Service working in the Government Schools and Z.P.P. and MPP Schools in the State.
- 6. The Commissioner of School Education shall be competent to remove difficulties/ issue clarification for smooth and proper implementation of these orders. Govt will be competent to modify/ amend these rules, if required at any point of time.
- 7. Government in the Department of School Education, shall be competent to transfer teachers if required, on administrative grounds, outside these rules/framework and time schedule during an academic calendar.
- 8. Work adjustments orders to shuffle teachers can be carried out by the Commissioner of School Education during an academic calendar year to ensure proper and optimum utilization of HM/Teachers in schools wherever their services are required for the purpose of better academic performance of the students.
A.P.Teachers (Regulation of Transfers) Rules 2017
1. Short Title and Applicability:
- (i) These rules may be called the Andhra Pradesh Teachers (Regulation of Transfers) Rules.
- (ii) These rules shall be applicable to Headmaster Gr.-II Gazetted in the Andhra Pradesh School Education Service and School Assistants / Secondary Grade Teachers and other equivalent categories in Andhra Pradesh School Education Subordinate Service, herein after referred to as Teacher in these Rules.
- (iii) These rules shall come into force with immediate effect.
2. Criteria for Transfers
- (i) The following categories of Headmasters Gr.II Gazetted / Teachers in the Government / ZPP /MPP shall be transferred.
- (a) Those Teachers who have completed 8 Academic calendar years of service and those Head Masters Gr.II who have completed 5 Academic Calendar years of service as on date of closure of schools in a particular school in the Academic year in which transfers are to be taken up shall be transferred compulsorily. (More than half the academic year would be considered as a complete full year for this purpose and less than half would not be considered).
- (b) Provided those who are going to retire within two (2) years from 30th April of the year in which transfers are to be taken up shall not be transferred until and unless the incumbent requests for such transfer.
- (ii) (a) The male Headmaster Gr.II / Teacher aged below 50 years as on 30th April of the year (in which transfers are to be taken up), and working in Girls High School.
- (b) If no women Headmasters Gr.II / Teachers are available to work in Girls High Schools, then the male Teachers who crossed 50 years of age as on 30th April of the year, in which transfers are to be taken up, may be considered for posting to such schools.
- (iii) Headmaster Gr.II / Teachers who have completed a minimum period of two years-service in a School as on 30th April of the year, in which transfers are to be taken up, shall be eligible to apply for transfer.
- (iv) (a) The teachers being shifted on completion of the Rationalization exercise (i.e.) Primary Schools, Upper Primary Schools and in High Schools shall be preferably posted to those schools where such new posts have come up due to rationalization. In case such Teacher is not willing for that, they can be allowed to participate in the transfer counseling by following the norms.
- (b) Criteria for identification of teachers being shifted on Rationalization: Junior teacher as per the service in the cadre. If senior is willing, senior teacher may be shifted duly obtaining a declaration counter signed by the inspecting officer concerned. Requirement of teachers in such schools where inadequacy of teachers exists would be preferred.
- (v) The Headmasters Gr.II Gazetted and Teachers who have completed 5 and 8 years of service respectively as NCC officer should be posted in a vacancy in a school where there is NCC unit.
- (vi) Preference shall be given to Head Master Gr-II, who have studied the language concerned (Urdu / Tamil / Kannada / Oriya) Language as 1st Language as main subject to the respective Medium Schools.
- (vii) The number of years of service completed in a particular school, in a particular cadre should be taken into consideration.
- (viii) Visually challenged teachers are exempted from transfers. However, if such teachers desire to apply for transfer may apply for transfer counseling.
- (ix) (a) Transfers shall be effected from within the Present Management in which the teacher / Headmaster Gr.II is working.
- (b) If the Teacher / Headmaster Gr.II desires to go to his / her parent management such Teacher / Headmaster Gr.II may opt for transfer to only those vacancies available in their parent management.
- (c) Transfers shall be effected from Agency Area to Plain Area and Plain Area to Agency Area (except local Scheduled Tribe Teachers working in Agency Area)
- (d) As per G.O.Ms.No.3 Tribal Welfare Department, Dated:10.01.2000, Headmasters/ Teachers belonging to local tribes are to be posted in Agency areas.
- (e) Non Tribal Headmasters/Teachers currently working in Schools in agency areas may also apply for transfers to plain area.
- (f) Normally as per G.O.Ms.No.3, Dated: 10.01.2000, teachers working in Plain areas may not be posted to Agency Area. However, if there are large number of vacancies in Agency Area, Plain Area teachers shall be posted in Agency Area on tenure basis, temporarily for a maximum period of 2 years in the interest of Tribal students and for continuing instruction in the schools in Tribal Area. Such teachers shall be reposted to plain areas as and when the post is filled with a tribal teacher through recruitment or on completion of 2 years tenure whichever is earlier.
- (g) If the vacancy of teacher post could not be filled in Tribal areas, junior most surplus teacher/s in plain area shall be deputed temporarily after completion of transfer counseling.
3. Schedule for Transfers
The Commissioner of School Education shall draw schedule and communicate the same to the competent authorities for effecting transfers from time to time.
The Commissioner of School Education shall also facilitate the process through appropriate Information Technology (I.T) solution.
4. Transfers Counseling
All the transfers shall be processed by applications filed and options exercised through an online processes. Transfer orders will be issued by the designated authority/Committees constituted for this purpose in each district / zone.
5. Competent Authority for Postings & Transfers
The appointing authority concerned shall issue transfer and posting orders based on the final outcome of the web options exercised by the Teachers.
Entitlement Points – Common Points
|Entitlement of points shall be awarded to the Headmaster Gr.II / Teachers service rendered in the present school, category as on 30th April of the year in which transfers are to be taken up in the following manner:||
|(a)||For every year of service in category IV areas||
|(b)||For every year of service in Category III areas||
|(c)||For every year of service in Category II areas||
|(d)||For every year of service in Category I areas||
|Note:- for maximum 8 years of service @2 points per year total comes to 16 points||
|The Habitations / Towns shall be classified under following categories, viz,|
|Category – I||All Habitations / Towns where 20% and above HRA is admissible|
|Category – II||All Habitations / Towns where 14.5% and above HRA is admissible|
|Category –III||All Habitations / Towns where 12% and above HRA is admissible|
|Category-IV||All Habitations where 12% HRA is admissible, and which do not have connectivity through an all-weather road as per the norms of Panchayat Raj (Engineering) Department|
|In case of Villages / Towns which were in one category earlier and later changed to the other category (as per HRA / Road condition) in such cases the entitlement points may be calculated proportionately.|
|The District Collector & District Magistrate shall publish the list of Habitations & Category in the district which do not have connectivity through an all-weather road as per the norms of Panchayat Raj (Engineering) Department in consultation with the Superintending Engineer, P.R. of the district and the same shall be final.|
|For the Service rendered:||0.4 points for every year of completed service in the total service in all categories as on 30th April of the year in which transfers are to be taken up. (subject to maximum points limited to 12)|
Special Points (Extra Points)
|The President and the General Secretary of the recognized Teachers’ Unions at the State and District Levels.||5|
|Un-married female Teacher||5|
|Teacher whose spouse belongs to State Government or Central Government or Public Sector undertaking or Local Body or Aided Institution or A.P. Model Schools under Aided post category and working in same District / Zonal Cadre or Adjacent District. Headmasters/Teachers may opt for transfer to a place within the District or to Adjacent Mandal / Division to the neighboring District towards the nearer place of working of his/her spouse. The benefit of spouse points shall be applicable to one of the spouses once in 5/8 years only. An entry to this effect shall be recorded in the SR of the Headmaster/teacher concerned under proper attestation.
A copy of certificate issued by the competent authority shall be enclosed to the check list to consider cases under this category
|Gr.II Headmasters/Teacher who is working as NCC Officer / Bharat Scout and Guides, and completed 5/8 years’ service in the school||2|
|Headmasters/Teachers willing to work in Tribal Area on tenure basis temporarily for a maximum period of 2 years in the interest of Tribal students and for continuing instruction in the school. Such teacher shall be replaced as and when the post is filled with a tribal teacher / candidate or on completion of 2 years tenure, whichever is earlier. In such cases it is compulsory to give 1st five option to schools located in Tribal areas.||2|
|Gr.II Headmasters/Teacher willing to opt for working in Category IV area schools. In such cases, it is compulsory to for the Gr.II Headmaster /Teacher to give 1st five options to schools located in category IV area schools.||2|
|Headmasters/Teachers Registered in A.P. eKnowledge eXchange (A.P. Subject Forum) and actively utilizing the same.||1|
DOWNLOAD TELUGU VERSION OF AP TEACHERS TRANSFERS GO 31 DATED:31-5-2017