GO MS No 190 Raising Upper Age Limit by 10 years for TSPSC,Other Recruitments in Telangana (TS) State.age relaxation go.190 Dated:8-8-2017,maximum age limit go.190,state and subordinate service rules,ts direct recruitments, upper age limit raised to 10 years, tspsc recruitments,dsc recruitments,maximum age limit is 44 years,police,excise,fire,Prisons, forest departments.
GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA| PUBLIC SERVICES – Direct Recruitment – Raising of Upper Age Limit by 10 years for the ensuing recruitments through Telangana State Public Service Commission and other Recruiting Agencies – Further extension – Orders – Issued.-go-ms-no-190-raising-upper-age-limit-by10-years-for-tspsc-and-other-recruitments-in-telangana.
GO. 190 Raising Upper Age Limit by 10 years for TSPSC and Other Recruitment in Telangana State
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (SERVICES-A) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No. 190 Dated: 08-08-2017.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.329, G.A (Ser.A) Department, dt: 27.07.2015.
2. G.O.Ms.No.264, G.A (Ser.A) Department, dt: 26.07.2016.
3. From TSMEWA, Hyd. Repn. Dt. 22.07.17 and others.
!. In the G.O.1st read above, orders were issued making an Adhoc rule for extending the maximum age limit prescribed in the General rules for appointment by Direct Recruitment through TSPSC and other recruiting agencies from 34 years to 44 years, for a period of one year from the date of issue of the said G.O.
2. In the G.O 2nd read above, an amendment was issued to G.O 1st read above extending the maximum age limit for further one year i.e. upto 26.07.2017.
3. In the reference 3rd read above, certain Associations and unemployed youth have requested for extension of orders issued vide reference 2nd read above for a further period of Two years.
4. Government, after careful examination of the matter, hereby decided to extend the upper age limit prescribed in the Adhoc Rule issued in G.Os. 1st and 2nd read above for a further period of Two years i.e. up to 26.07.2019.
5. Accordingly, the following notification will be published in the Telangana Gazette:-
In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to Article 309 of the Constitution of India, the Governor of Telangana hereby makes the following Adhoc Rule namely; Adhoc Rule Notwithstanding anything contained in the State and Sub-ordinate Service Rules or in the Special or Adhoc Rules for any State and Subordinate Services, the maximum age limit prescribed in the said rules for appointment by direct recruitment shall be raised by “Ten Years” i.e., from 34 years to 44 years for a further period upto 26.07.2019 to the various categories of posts to be notified for the purpose of direct recruitment by TSPSC and other recruiting agencies in the State. The age concession over and above the upper age limit shall also be allowed in accordance with the Rule 12 of the State and Subordinate Service Rules. Provided that nothing in this rule shall apply for direct recruitment to the posts of uniformed service viz., Police, Excise, Fire, Prisons, Forest Departments etc., for which physical standards have been prescribed in the State and Subordinate Service Rules or in the relevant Special or Adhoc rules.