AP EdCET 2018 (B.Ed CET 2018-2020) Notification,Online Application Fee,Exam Pattern,Eligibility.AP EdCET 2018 / A.P Ed CET 2018 / B.Ed CET 2018-2020 / Andhra Pradesh BEd 2018 CET : Andhra pradesh Education Common Entrance Test 2018 -2020 (B.Ed) for admission into 2 years B.Ed courses the colleges across the Andhra pradesh state. Sri Venkateswar University is the conducting authority for AP EdCET 2018 for the academic session 2018-2019.Generally The announcement of AP EdCET Notification 2018 in the month of March 2018.So eligible candidates those who are interested may apply online only.To know more details regarding AP Ed.CET 2018 Application form,Registration fee,Eligibility,Exam date,How to Apply submission and other Details Published in this Article.andhra pradesh b.ed common entrance test, andhra pradesh bed entrance test, andhra pradesh bed program, andhra pradesh cet, andhra pradesh edcet, andhra pradesh education cet, ap b.ed entrance, ap b.ed program, ap ed cet 2018 exam, ap edcet, ap edcet 2018, ap edcet 2018 application form, ap edcet 2018 exam date, ap edcet application form, aped cet, apedcet, apedcet 2018 exam date, apedcet exam date, bed degree, bed program, common entrance exam 2018, education common entrance test, online b.ed programs, online bed admission, online bed courses.AP EdCET 2018 AP Education Common Entrance Test is abbreviated as AP EdCET will be conducted by the Sri Venkateswara University for admission in to B.Ed.AP EdCET 2018 Application Form, Eligibility, Important Dates.AP EdCET 2018: AP Education Common Entrance Test-2018 (AP EdCET 2018) is conducted by the Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). The EdCET is conducted to offer the admission to the candidates in the 2 years’ B.Ed. course for the session 2018-2020
AP EdCET 2018 Notification,Online Application Fee,Exam Pattern,Eligibility,Exam date,How to Apply
“AP EDCET 2018 (AP Education Common Entrance Test 2018)” notification is released. APEDCET 2018 is an entrance examination for Admission into B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education) course in all university and private colleges in Andhra Pradesh. This APEDCET will be conducted through AP Edcet 2018. SriVenkateswara University is conducting Edcet 2018. It is most likely that andhrapradesh Edcet 2018 responsibilities are given to SVU by APSCHE and the schedule is released.
AP EdCET Exam Important Dates 2018:
|AP EdCET 2018 Notification||Dates|
|Submission form Edcet online application starting date||08th March 2018|
|Submitting Edcet application form last date||05th April 2018|
|Submitting the Edcet application form with a late fee [Rs. 500]||10th April 2018|
|Available of APEdcet Hallticket / APEdcet Admit Card From||11th April 2018|
|Date for AP Edcet Exam 2018||19th April 2018|
|Time for Edcet Exam||11:00AM to 01:00PM|
|Publication of APEdcet 2018 Preliminary key||22nd April 2018|
|Receiving objection on preliminary key Last Date||23rd April 2018|
|APEdcet Results 2018/Ranks 2018 Announcement||25th April 2018|
|APEdcet Counselling 2018/ APEdcet 2018 Admissions||any time in August to october|
Eligibility The candidates should fulfil the following eligibility criteria
- The candidates should have passed B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.Sc.(Home Science)/B.C.A./B.B.M. examination from any University in Andhra Pradesh or a recognized University out side Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidates who are appearing for final degree examinations of 2018 are also eligible to appear for entrance examination.
- Candidates should have secured 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree i.e. B.A./B.Sc/B.Com (Home Science)/BCA/BBM and/or in the Masters Degree or any other qualification equivalent thereto. However the candidates belonging to all other reserved categories should have secured 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
- The qualifying mark in the Entrance Test for all candiadates (except SC/ST) is 37 out of total marks (i.e 25%). For the candidates belonging to SC/ST communities there will be no qualifying marks for ranking.
- The candidates should have completed 19 years of age on 01-03-2018.
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during Online submission:
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
- Hall ticket Number of S.S.C. or equivalent
- Date of Birth
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- Aadhar Number
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Income Upto One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs (Rupees)
- Ration Card
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
How to Apply?
Here we are providing step by step procedure to complete the application form submission through the online.
1.Go to official website www.apedcet.org
2.Candidate must pay the application fee through TS/AP Online/Credit/Debit Card with necessary details of candidate.
3.Fill “Online Application form” with candidate correct details such as education,E-mail ID,Mobile no.Address etc.
4.Upload scanned color Photo & Signature in JPEG format.
5.Submit Take printout of the Application form for future reference.
Important Links About AP Edcet 2018:
Notification – Click Here
INSTRUCTION BOOKLET – Click Here
Fee Payment – Click Here
Know Your Payment Status – Click Here
Fill Application (only after Fee Payment) – Click Here
Print Application Form (only after Submitting Application Form) – Click Here