AP Mana Vooru Mana Badi Programme 2018-2019 from June4 to June 11th Schedule,Activities.Mana Vooru Mana Badi 2018 Revised June 4th-11th June. Rc. No. 238/A& I/2018 Dated: 13/04/2018 Sub:- School Education – MANA VOORU – MANA BADI Campaign – Completing the School Admissions for the academic year 2018 – 19- Instructions issued – Reg. It is proposed to take up a special campaign “Mana Vooru – Mana Badi” to complete the Admissions for academic year 2018-19 in all Government/Mandal Parishad /Zilla Parishad Schools from 4th June to 11th June.
AP Mana Vooru Mana Badi Programme 2018-2019 from April 23rd to Apr 30th Schedule,Activities.Mana Vooru – Mana Badi Students Admissions Programme Instructions – Admission Card,AP Mana Vooru Mana Badi Programme Schedule,Activities 2018-2019 Academic Year,AP Mana Vooru Mana Badi Programme 2018 Schedule for Academic Year 2018-2019.AP RC 41 AP Schools Students Admissions Should Complete between 23-04-2018 to 30-04-2018.
Main Objectives of Mana Vooru-Mana Badi Campaign
1.To take up and complete admissions for the academic year 2018-2019 from 24″ April to 30″April 2018
2.To target the following categories of children for admission to Govt./MPP/ZP Primary and High Schools
(a)Children completing 5 years of age in Anganwadi Centers.
(b)Children in slum areas.
(c)Drop Out and Out of School Children.
(d)Children residing in the vicinity of Model Primary Schools.
(e)Children completing Class V in Primary School to be admitted in class VI in High Schools
3.Children completing Class VIII and to join Class IX to reduce secondary level drop out
4.To encourage the parents to admit the school aged children in Government school.
To make aware the parents and their wards studying in private schools about the benefits being provided by the Government like good infrastructure,well qualified teachers,free text books,free uniforms,Digital Class Rooms,quality teaching,English Medium option etc. and to encourage them to seek admission in the Government Schools.
Excellent Benefits provided in AP State Government Schools during the campaign :
1.Free Education to all from classes I to X.
2.Qualified, experienced and capable teachers
3.Free Uniforms, Free Text Books quality Mid-Day Meals
4.Parallel English Medium Sections in High Schools
5.Lab and Library facility to the Students.
6.Stress free Education through Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation.
7.Transport facility to the students who travel more than 2KM.
8.Availability of 100% Teachers at the time of reopening of Schools.
9.Availability of 5 teachers in Model Primary Schools and adequate teachers in High Schools.
10.Sports/Physical Education, Yoga, good play grounds m Government schools
11.ICT based Digital Class Room, Virtual Class Room, etc. and internet connectivity to the School.
Role of District Level Teams:
Plan and lead on the Mana Vooru- Mana Badi campaign, Inviting representatives like MLAs,MLCs, ZP Chairpersons.
Coordinate with PO,SSA for publicity materials.
Role of Mandal Level Teams:
The Mandal level Team should plan and lead on the mandal and school level campaign and ensure the habitations in the mandal are covered.
MPDO,MEO should take up joint action with concerned CDPO, Supervisor of Anganwadi Centers.
Mana Vooru Mana Badi 2018 April 23rd to Apr 30th
Read:- RTE Act No. 35 of 2009
- All the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State are informed that under Right to Education (RTE) Act 2009, the Right to Education is accorded the same legal status as the Right to Life as provided by Article 21 (a) of Indian Constitution. Every child in age group of 6 to 14 years shall be provided up to 8 years of Elementary Education on admission to an age appropriate class in the vicinity of his / her neighbourhood.
- It is further informed that there is a declining trend in Government schools’ enrolment over the years. This is resulting in closing of zero enrolment schools, merging/consolidation of non-viable schools with neighbouring schools during the rationalization process. Multi-grade teaching becomes inevitable when the enrolment does not justify allocation of full complement of teachers. Further, continuous efforts to identify Out of School Children (OoSC) needs to be made to ensure that all children are enrolled in schools.
- In the above context, it is proposed to take up a special campaign “Mana Vooru – Mana Badi” to complete the Admissions for academic year 2018-19 in all Government/Mandal Parishad /Zilla Parishad Schools from 23rd April to 30th April 2018.
Objective of “Mana Vooru-Mana Badi” Campaign:
- To take up and complete admissions in schools for the academic year 2018-19 from 23rd April to 30th April 2018.
- Creating awareness among the parents, students and SMC members regarding opening of Parallel English Medium Sections at Class I
- To target the following categories of children for admission to Govt./MPP/ZP Primary, Upper Primary and High Schools
- Children completing 5 years of age from AWCs or others to be admitted in Class I.
- Children of the special focused groups i.e migrated, slum areas, deprived & disadvantaged groups.
- Out of School Children ( Never enrolled & Drop outs )
- Children residing in the vicinity of Model Primary Schools.
- Ensuring that, students who have completed Class V in Primary School to be admitted in class VI in Upper Primary / High Schools from 23rd April to 30th April, 2018
- Ensuring that students, who have completed Class VII/VIII are to be admitted in Class VIII/IX in High Schools from 23rd April to 30th April to reduce secondary level drop out.
- Ensuring that all the V Class / IX Class students who are targeted for Gnana Dhaara Programme to attend in the allotted centres.
- Creating awareness on Gnana Dhaara Summer Residential programme among all SMCs, students, teachers and parents.
- Creating awareness on incentives / schemes provided by the Government to the school aged children.
- To make aware the parents of students who are studying in private schools about the benefits being provided by the Government.
Schedule of activities Day Wise
|1.||1. Conduct the preparatory meeting in theSchool with SMC/SMDC members,
Anganwadi workers and all other stakeholders with teachers of the School concerned and prepare an action plan for smooth conduct of MANA VOORU MANA BADI programme.
2. Disseminate the benefits and schemes provided to the students by the Government and also display the SSC results highlighting the best performed students and their achievement in SSC Exams (in case of High Schools).
|04-06-2018||9.00 AM TO
|2||Survey & identification of children from each category to be admitted into Government Schools during the campaign: From AWCs From Class V in Primary School to ClassVI in UP/High School Children in Slum areas who are not enrolled in schools. Out of school children Children from Private Schools for joining in Government Schools||05-06-2018 TO 07.06.2018||9.00 A.M. TO 11.00 A.M.|
|3 .||Conduct of door to door campaign along with all stake holders for enrolling the targeted children.
Focus on Anganwadis – 05th June
Focus on V class completed children and to be admitted in VI Class – 06th June
Focus on VII/VIII completed children and to be admitted in VIII/ IX Classes – 07h June
Focus on children from Private Schools to be admitted in Govt School – 08th June
Focus on Out of School Children -09th June
Focus on children from Slum areas-10th June
Uploading of the data in CSE at mandal level – 11th June
|4.||Issue of Admit Card ( as annexed to the Proceeding) and providing admissions to the children||04-06-2018
- Launch of the programme by Local MP/MLCs/ MLA, District Collector, DEO, PO SSA, Public Representatives and other Community Leaders by creating awareness on ongoing activities of Education Department like Gnana Dhaara, 1. Opening of Parallel English Medium Sections and other schemes. In this programme the Headmaster(s) are requested to ensure some students shall be enrolled in presence of the invitees. – 23-4-2018 9-11am
- Survey & identification of children from each category to be admitted into Government Schools during the campaign: From AWCs , From Class V in Primary School to Class VI in UP/High School , Children in Slum areas who are not enrolled in schools. , Out of school children ,Children from Private Schools for joining in Government Schools –24-4-2018 TO 26.04.2018 9am – 11am.
- Conduct of door to door campaign along with all stake holders for enrolling the targeted children and also motivating the parents of the children who are identified for Gnana Dhaara Programme The Below Programmes are from 9.00 A.M. TO 11.00 A.M. 04.00 P.M TO 06.00 P.M
- Focus on Anganwadis – 24th April
- Focus on V class completed children and to be admitted in VI Class – 25th April
- Focus on VII/VIII completed children and to be admitted in VIII/ IX Classes – 26th April
- Focus on children from Private Schools to be admitted in Govt School – 27th April
- Focus on Out of School Children -28th April
- Focus on children from Slum areas-29th April
- Focus on the children identified for Gnana Dhaara programme and mobilising them to their respective centres alloted – 29th April
- Uploading of the data in CSE at mandal level – 30th April
Issue of Admit Card ( as annexed to the Proceeding) and providing admissions to the children 23-4-2018 TO 30-4-2018 9.00 A.M. TO 06.00 P.M.
- 1) For activity proposed during launch programme, all arrangements should be made to issue Admit Cards to the students identified & participating.
- 2) All the Headmaster and Teachers are requested to participate in the programme for improving the enrolment of the respective schools.
- 3) Headmasters & One teacher should be available in the school from 09.00 a.m to 06.00 p.m to issue admit cards and for the admissions.
Implementation of Mana Vooru Mana Badi 2018
Roles of the Mandal Level Team:
- The Mandal level team should plan and lead on the Mandal and school level campaign.
- They should ensure that all habitations in the Mandal are covered in the campaign through participation of the local public representatives.
- MPDO, MEO should take up joint action along with the concerned CDPO, Supervisors of Anganwadi Centers to ensure that all children completing 5 years of age in the AWCs and other centres are admitted to nearby MPP/Government School.
- The CDPO, Supervisor should provide the data of all children completing 5 years in AWCs to the Headmaster/Teacher of the nearby Primary Schools for taking up the admission process.
- The MEO should coordinate with Head Masters and School Management Committees in the Mandal to ensure the admission of school aged children, drop out children and out of school children is done in the nearby Government Schools in the Mandal.
- Ensuring all targeted students for Gnana Dhaara programme to be admitted in to allotted centres in their jurisdiction
- An amount of Rs. 2500/- to 5000/- may be utilised (commensurate with the enrolment to be made in the School) from School Management Committee funds to meet the expenditure towards activities relating to the “Mana Voordu Mana Badi” Campaign for admissions during 2018-19.
- The details of the admissions made in different schools and in different classes in various schools in the mandal should be entered on the CSE portal using the MEO login provided.
School Level Activity
- Details of 5 years completed children should be obtained from the local AWCs and other centres. Similarly details of the students completing 5th class in the Primary Schools and in the catchment area should be obtained.
- A meeting should be held with the AWWs and the parents of the children completing 5 years of age. They should be made aware of the benefits of joining the children in the Govt. Schools. They must be assured that good quality education will be provided to their wards.
- The Headmasters should be available from 9.00 am. to 6.00 p.m. along with one teacher for enrolling the students and reporting daily to higher authorities and uploading the details. For this purpose, the HM and one teacher will be paid @ Rs.250/-per day per Teacher per school and an amount of Rs.400/-per day for Headmaster per school should be paid. The expenditure should be incurred from SSA Funds at the District Level or from School Grants, where available. The details of admissions made should be entered in the Admissions Register.
- An admission card is to be issued to all the students getting admitted to the next class clearly indicating the class in which she/he shall be admitted in the next academic year 2018-19.
- HM should submit a report to the MEO on the admissions made in his/her respective school.
- All students successfully completing V Class in a Primary School should be admitted to the Upper Primary or High School by required coordination between the UP/High School HM and the Primary School HM/Teacher.
- The teacher should identify the catchment area around the school vicinity and ensure that maximum number of children is enrolled in the School.
- While making efforts for such enrolment, the HM/Teacher should enlist the support of School Management Committee Members, Local leaders, teachers and Head Masters of schools in the catchment area, NGOs, if any, working in the area, etc.
- After a thorough survey in the locality children studying in Government schools, children studying in Private schools, Drop out/Out of School children should be identified and all efforts made to admit them to the next class for the academic year 2018 –19.
- The Chairman and Convener should arrange for door to door campaign in the early hours of the day / evening hours with all stake holders at school level. Banners, Placards should be used for the door to door campaign highlighting the benefits provided by the Government to the school age children.
- The Brochure/ Pamphlets developed by SSA should be distributed to every parent.
- The Head Master should display the details of the children to be enrolled as entered in the register. He/She also should discuss with all stake holders the plan and procedure to admit the children in Government School.
- Post card campaign: Letters shall be drafted to the parents whose children are studying at private schools by the students by conveying the message about the effective academic activities of the school and inviting them to admit their children in the school.
- All the teachers are requested to participate in the campaign without deviating examination schedule on 23.04.2018 for better enrolment in their respective school.
- With all efforts in the campaign all are requested to ensure that the transition rate should be 100%