APSWREIS Intermediate Admissions 2018.APSWREIS, APTWREIS Inter 1st Year Admissions Notification 2018,Online Apply.APSWREIS / APTWREIS Junior Colleges Admissions 2018 for 1st Year Admissions Notification 2018,Online Apply.
APSWREIS Inter 1st Year Admissions Notification 2018,Online Apply
APSWREIS Admissions Into 1st Year Intermediate of 163 APSWR Junior Colleges For The Academic Year 2018-19 Detailed Notification Download. APSWREIS Inter notification 2018, APSWR Jr college admissions Online Application form 2018. Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Society Intermediate Admissions Notification released.
Application for APTWRJCs will be available from 05-05-2018 on the same portal, hence request ST candidates to apply from 05-05-2018.
The Last Date for submission of online applications is 10.05.2018 upto 10.00 pm
APSWREIS,APTWREIS Inter 1st Year Admissions Notification 2018,Online Apply
APSWREIS / APTWREIS Jr College Admission form Junior Colleges Admissions for 1st Year Admissions Notification 2018,Online Apply
How to apply APSWREIS / APTWREIS Jr Inter Admissions 2018 :
- First Candidates visit apgpcet.apcfss.in/index2.jsp
- Search APSWREIS Intermediate Admission Online Apply
- Click on APSWREIS Intermediate Admission Tab
- Now Shown APSWREIS Intermediate Admission Application form
- Candidates Spplication Submission time Very Carefully read Notifciation
- Finally Sfter fillup Submit and Application Download and Save it.
Norms for admissions in Intermediate 1st year Admissions 2018:
Eligibility for APSWREIS / APTWREIS Junior Colleges Admissions:
- The students should have passed SSC in first attempt in March/April, 2018
- The students should apply within his/her own district.
- Students who studied Telugu Medium in10th Class are also eligible to apply in English Medium Colleges.
- Boys have to apply in Boys Colleges and Girls have to apply in Girls Colleges only.
- If the group desired by the student is not available in the same district, the student can apply in other district of the same Zone.
Age Limit for APSWREIS / APTWREIS Junior Colleges Admissions:
The age of the student shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2018. In case of the students studied in APSWR Schools and S.W. Hostels relaxation of 1 year will be given to.
Income Limit for APSWREIS / APTWREIS Junior Colleges Admissions:
The annual income of the parent of the applicant should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum, which should be certified by MRO
Reservation for APSWREIS / APTWREIS Junior Colleges Admissions :
The reservation pattern for all categories will be as follows:
- a. Scheduled caste 75%
- b. SC – converted Christian 12%
- c. Scheduled Tribes 6%
- d. Backward Classes 5%
- e.Other castes 2%
✔ Out of 87% [75% for SCs and 12% SC converted Christians], 75% of seats are reserved for the students who have studied in APSWREIS / APTWREIS Institutions and SW Hostels, remaining 25% seats will be given to open competition among SC students including SC converted Christians, viz., those who studied in any other recognized institutions.
✔For selection of SC students, the Society will follow G.O.Ms.No.25 Social Welfare (SCP) Department dated.01.05.2015.
✔ For 13% Quota meant for ST(6%), BC(5%) and OC(2%) seats are reserved only to the students studied in APSWR institutions and SWR Hostels.
✔In the circumstances, the seats are not filled with APSWR Institutions/SW Hostels, the seats will be filled with BC,ST,OC students, who have studied in any other recognized institutions as per the merit.
✔ 3% of overall seats will be reserved for the Physically challenged children who can attend their work without anybody’s help, based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board.
✔ 3% overall seats will be reserved under sports quota, .
▶ Senior Nationals
▶ All India sports Meet
▶ junior/Youth Nationals
▶ Inter University Tournaments
▶ National School Games
▶ Mini or Sub-junior Nationals
▶Women Sports Festival
▶ State/District /Tribal Sports/CM Cup
✔ 3% of the seats are to be earmarked for orphans/destitute in the age which is appropriate to class applied in Residential Schools / Residential Jr. Colleges run by welfare departments and Education department as per G.O.Ms.No.47, Dated 31.08.2010 of women & Child welfare Department.
✔If no sufficient applications are received from outsiders, the vacancies will be filled in by students of APSWREIS and SW Hostel students.
▶ The candidates can obtain application form duly downloading from the website jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
▶ The list of (163) APSWR Junior Colleges with groups, sanctioned seats for the academic year 2018-19 is enclosed herewith as Annexure-A. for applying to the Junior Colleges.
▶ The Last Date for submission of online applications is 10.05.2018 upto 10.00 pm
▶ The list of selected students will be placed in the website.
▶ Intermediate 1st Year classes for the selected students will commence from 01.06.2018.
▶ For any other details the following District Coordinators of APSWREIS / APTWREIS Society may be contacted
APSWREIS / APTWREIS Jr College Admissions 2018 for 1st Year Inter Model Application form
Note :Details furnished in the application are final. Subsequent requests for corrections will not be entertained.
1 .Aadhar Number(UID) *
2 .Name of the candidate *
3 .Father Name *
4 .Date of Birth * dd/mm/yyyy
6a. Address *
6b. Pincode *
6c. Mobile *
Address for Communication:
- District *
- Mandal *
- Village *
- Door-No: *
- Street: *
- Locality: *
- Pin Code: *
- Are you a Minority Student * Yes/ No
- Are you a PTG * Yes/ No
- Reservation Category *
- Sub Caste *
- Are you a Child of an Agency Area Employee ?* Yes/ No
- Whether the Anual Income of Parent is below Rs.1,00,000(2017-2018) * Yes / No
- Are you an orphan/destitute? * Yes/ No
- Are you eligible for sports quota? *Yes/ No
- Does the candidate belong to PHC category? *
7. Native District *
8. Native Mandal *
- District *
- Mandal *
- Studied in Institution *
- Social Welfare Residential School
- Other Resdential / Govt / Private Aided / Private Un Aided / KGBV /
- Any Other School
- Select School *
- Medium of Instruction *
- SSC Hall Ticket No *
- SSC Result *
- Preferences ( More than One Group may be Selected for Admission Preference
- Preference of Group * MPC BPC MEC CEC HEC AT(Vocational) CGA(Vocational)
- Preference of Medium * Telugu Medium/ English Medium
- Choose District for Admission *
I declare that the particulars furnished above are true to the best of my knowledge and belief and i shall abide by the rules of the society regarding admissions.
I accept the above declaration
Important Links Of APSWREIS / APTWREIS Junior Colleges Admissions 2018:
◆APSwreis Inter 1st year admissions 2018 Application form