TS Degree Online (DOST) Telangana Web Seat Allotment List@www.dost.cgg.gov.in. Degree Online (DOST) Admissions 2019,DOST Degree Seat Allotment List 2 Admission 2019 Procedure All Universities,TS Dost admissions installment 2019,TS Degree Online Apply 2nd Phase 2019 – Telangana DOST BA B.Sc B.Com 2nd Phase Admissions web Options, TS DOST 2019-18, TS Degree Online Apply at www Degree DEGREE ONLINE SERVICES, OSMANIA UNIVERSITY,KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY, TELANGANA UNIVERSITY,MAHATMA GANDHI UNIVERSITY, SATAVAHANA UNIVERSITY,Registration, OU KU Palamuru DOST Online Degree Registrations 2019-2019 Telangana University Degree Online Registration Last Date, KU Dost Online Registration for Degree Admission Courses, Telangana DOST MG University Degree Online Registration at dost.cgg.gov.in.
Telangana DOST 2nd Phase Web options/Counselling seat allotment 2019 results for BA B.Sc B.Com Courses
TS DOST DEGREE ONLINE ADMISSIONS 2019-2020– 2nd PHASE WEB COUNSELLING SCHEDULE:
2nd PHASE WEB OPTIONS:FROM JUNE 21-JUNE 24
SEAT ALLOTMENT:JUNE 28
JOIN IN COLLEGES:JUNE 29 TO JULY 3
Telangana- DOST TS Degree Online Admissions University wise Seat Allotment Order Copy Download
DOST Online Degree Admissions 2019-2020 Apply Important Instructions :-
- You need to fill in the “Student Details Form” only once.
- You have to pay Rs.100 for seeking admission in each university seperately.
- You may apply for unlimited number of colleges within a university.
- You may apply for more than one combination within the permitted undergraduate programme.
- You may apply for one or more or all the six universities. Registration is required to be done only once.
- All the students, other than Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh should get their eligibility and equivalence certificates and approach nearest helpline centres of the respective Universities for verification.
- All the students, who applied under special category ie., NCC, NSS, Sports, CAP should get their certificates verified at helpline Centers of the respective Universities.
TS DEGREE ADMISSIONS -Step wise process:
- Open http://dost.cgg.gov.in website.
- You will find the home page with the six university logos and various instructions, information of Colleges, Courses etc.
- Thoroughly read all the instructions on the home page such as Check List, Student Instructions and browse the Colleges and Course list .
- Select a University to which you want to apply by a click on the University Logo .
- UG Online Admission Payment Form will appear. Please fill in the Student Details in the form.
- After filling the UG Online Admission Payment Form click on Proceed to Payment button.
- Payment gateway page will appear. Pay your online application fee using your Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking facility.
payment is successful then you will see a message which looks like below
” Your payment was Successfull for Rs.100/- on DD/MM/2016…Your Transaction Id is XXXXXXXXXX and Acknowledgment no. for your Application is: XXXXXXXXXXXX”
- Please write down your application number. Also you will receive SMS with your application no. to your registered mobile no.
- Click on the application button next to home, the UG Online Admission Form FOR ACADEMIC YEAR : 2016-17 will appear.
- For students of Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, some of your information will be auto filled by the software and you complete the remaining information.
- For students who belong to the boards other than Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh all the details must be entered by the student.
- Please enter equivalent percentage of CGPA accurately.
- After furnishing all the details, click on the Preview button.
- Verify your Details once again and Press “SUBMIT” button to submit UG Online Admission Form.
- TS UG Online Admission Registration Payments Status and Web Options page will appear.
- If you wish to pay for another university select “Pay Another University” and complete payment formalities.
- When you opt for another university you will not have to fill in the UG Online Admission Form once again.
- To Excerise Web Options click on “Click for Web Options” link. To Exit click on LOGOUT.
Check List for Intermediate Students of Telangana DOST Admissions 2019-2019
1. Your Intermediate Hall Ticket Number.
2. Your AADHAR Card Number.
3. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking facility to pay your admission fee.
4. Your recent passport size photo. (Scanned photo not more than 100 Kb.).
5. You need a valid mobile number.
6. Your Caste Certificate Number issued by MEESEVA (If applying under any reservation).
7. Your Income Certificate Number issued by MEESEVA (Required if scholarships are claimed).
Important Dates for TS Degree Online Admissions 2019-2020
Schedule for the DOST admission 2019 – Degree Online Services,Telangana:
|2||Registrations||23.05.2019 to 03.06.2019|
|3||Web options||25.05.2019 to 03.06.2019|
|4||Registrations with late fee of Rs 400/-||04.06.2019|
|5||Verification of Special Category Certificates||(i) 01.06.2019 PH/ CAP (ii) 03.06.2019 – NCC/ Extra Curricular Activities (iii) 04.06.2019 – Sports & Games (at All University Help Line Centres from 10:00 AM)|
|6||Seat allotment – first list||10.06.2019|
|7||Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||10.06.2019 to 15.06.2019|
|8||II Phase registration (with registration fee of Rs.400/-)||10.06.2019 to 15.06.2019|
|9||II Phase web options||10.06.2019 to 15.06.2019|
|10||II Phase Verification of Special Category Certificates||(i) 15.06.2019 – PH/CAP/NCC/Extra Curricular Activities (at All University Help Line Centres from 10:00 AM)|
|11||Seat allotment-second list||20.06.2019|
|12||Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/ seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||20.06.2019 to 25.06.2019|
|13||III Phase ( last phase) web options and registrations (with registration fee of Rs.400/-)||20.06.2019 to 25.06.2019|
|14||Verification of Special Category Certificates||(i) 25.06.2019 – PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Extra Curricular Activities (at All University Help Line Centres from 10:00 AM)|
|15||Seat allotment-third List||29.06.2019|
|16||Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/ seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||01.07.2019 to 04.07.2019|
|17||Reporting to Colleges by the students who have already confirmed their seats online (self-reporting) in Phase-I, Phase-II and Phase-III||01.07.2019 to 04.07.2019|
|18||Commencement of class work, Semester-I||01.07.2019|
|19||Intra-college Phase||05.07.2019 to 07.07.2019|
TS Degree Online Admission Seat Allotment Order Copy at dost.cgg.gov.in
Tags:TS DOST Admission Online Application Form for BA/B.A,BSc/B.Sc, B.B.A, B.C.A,BCom/B.com(Computers) Courses in Telangana State will be started from May 8th 2019.TS DOST 2019 UG/DEGREE ADMISSIONS for 2019-2019 @www.dost.cgg.gov.in UG Courses @dost.cgg.gov.in, TS Mahatma Gandhi University Degree Online Admission Notification Online Apply,TS Palamur University Degree Online Admission Notification Online Apply,TS Telangana University Degree Online admission Notification Online Apply,TS Kakatiya University Degree Online Admission Notification Online Apply,TS Satavahana University Degree Online Admission Notification Online Apply,TS Osmania University Degree Online Admission Notification Online Apply,TS DOST University.