APPSC Departmental Tests May 2019 Session Notification, Online Application, Fee Payment ,EO GO Tests Exam Dates . APPSC Departmental Test 2019 (MAY / JUNE 2019 Session) Notification, Apply Online.APPSC Departmental Tests 2019 May Session Notification 05/2019, Important Dates, Online Apply. appsc departmental tests notification may 2019 session. APPSC Departmental Test 2019 may 2019 All the eligible candidates who ensure all the criteria, they can apply against APPSC Departmental Exam 2019 Notification. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released Notification for Departmental Tests May 2019 Session. Candidates can apply online from 06/05/2019 to 21/05/2019. The Departmental Tests are Scheduled from 13/06/2019 to 18/06/2019. PRESS NOTE FOR DEPARTMENTAL TESTS – MAY, 2019 SESSION – NOTIFICATION NO.13 / 2019. APPSC APPSC DEPARTMENTAL TESTS E-BOOKS, DOWNLOAD PDF APPSC E-BOOKS, APPSC TESTS, APPSC DEPARTMENTAL TESTS,APPSC DEPARTMENTAL TESTS E-BOOKS,APPSC TESTS,ANDHRA PRADESH STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION(APPSC),PDF DOWNLOAD,DOWNLOAD PDF APPSC E-BOOKS.ANDHRA PRADESH,ANDHRA PRADESH EMPLOYEES,DEPARTMENTAL TESTS,APPSC,EO TESTS,GO TESTS.APPSC DEPARTMENTAL TESTS STUDY MATERIAL WERE AVAILABLE HERE.
APPSC Departmental Tests 2019 May Session Notification, Important Dates For Online Apply @ www.psc.ap.gov.in.APPSC Departmental tests Hall tickets 2019, AP Departmental tests May session Hall tickets 2019, AP Departmental tests November session Hall tickets 2019, APPSC Departmental tests Exam dates 2019, APPSC Departmental tests Exam Schedule Download 2019, APPSC Departmental tests EOT Hall tickets 2019, APPSC Departmental tests GOT Hall tickets 2019, APPSC Departmental tests Special Language Test Hall tickets 2019, Departmental tests Hall tickets 2019, Telangana Departmental tests Hall tickets 2019, Departmental tests Hall tickets 2019.appsc departmental tests results,hall tickets,may november session departmental tests results,halltickets,appsc departmental tests hall tickets,appsc departmental tests notification wise results,hall tickets details.APPSC Department Test Notification 2019 (May Session) @ psc.ap.gov.in – APPSC Departmental Tests Material EOT and GOT ,APPSC Departmental Tests May 2019 Material for EOT and GOT Paper Codes ,APPSC Departmental Test 2019 Eligibility ,APPSC Departmental Test Application Fee ,How to Apply for APPSC Departmental Tests May 2019 ,APPSC Departmental Test 2019 Important Dates ,Important Links for APPSC Department Test 2019 ,APPSC Departmental Test May 2019 Exam Dates Topics Will be covered In This Article.
APPSC Departmental Test 2019 (MAY / JUNE 2019 Session) Notification, Apply Online
APPSC Departmental Test May 2019: Notification, Online Application www.psc.ap.gov.in. Departmental
Test May 2019 Eligibility ,Application
fee, APPSC Exam Date, Exam pattern & test cities, How to apply for
May Departmental Test. Applications are invited Online for the
Departmental Tests May – 2019 Session (Notification No: 13/2019) from
06/05/2019 to 21/05/2019. The last date for payment of fee is 20/05/2019
(11:59PM). The Departmental Tests are scheduled from 13/06/2019 to
18/06/2019. The detailed Notification is available on the Commission’s
website https://psc.ap.gov.in from 06/05/2019 on wards. APPSC
Departmental test May 2019 session Notification, Andhrapradesh
departmental test may-2019 session notification, Andhrapradesh
departmental test may-2019 session time table, AP departmental test
may-2019 session computer based test notification, Departmental test
got-88, got-97, eot-141 notifications , AP DT May 2019 session
SCHEME OF APPSC Departmental Tests May 2019 Session:
- All the Tests, except Language and Survey Tests will be in Objective Type in terms of O.Ms.No.602, G.A. (Ser.C) Department, dated. 01.11.2011.
- The Language Test papers (P.C.Nos.5, 6 ,7, 19, 28, 37, 49, 67, 36, 58, 74) and Survey & Settlement papers
- (P.C.Nos.69,87,109,110,111,112,116,117,118,,119,120,121,122,133,134 and 135) will be of conventional
- All the objective type papers will be held on Computer system. Instructions regarding this Computer Based Test are detailed in the Instructions Manual at Annexure
- The candidates appearing for Objective Type papers may use Mock Test facility available on Commission’s Website, to acquaint with the Computer Based
- The candidates appearing for Conventional Papers (Descriptive Exams) will be supplied with OMR sheet attached Answer Books to be answered with Blue or Black
Duration Of The APPSC DEPARTMENTAL TESTS MAY 2019 SESSION:
|Examination Mode||Duration of the Examination||Time of the Examination
|Objective Type Papers||2 Hours (120 Minutes)||9.00 AM – 11.00 AM||2.00 PM – 4.00 PM|
|Conventional Type Papers||3 Hours (180 Minutes) (Except PC.No.05, which is 2 hrs.)||9.00 AM – 12.00 Noon||2.00 PM – 5.00 PM (For P.C No. 5 2.00PM – 4.00 PM)|
EXAMINATION CENTERS FOR APPSC Departmental Tests May 2019 Session:
|CODE NO.||DISTRICT NAME|
FEE& payment procedure:
- The fee for each Test is Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only). However, no fee is prescribed for the Tests in Gujarathi and Marwari.
- The applicant shall pay Rs. 500/-(Rupees Five Hundred Only) towards application processing fee, besides the examination
Mode of Payment:
- Aspirants should need to pay requisite amount of application fee for www.psc.ap.gov.in Departmental Test.
- Payment of fee will be paid online through two different channels that is Online using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/Credit card/Debit Card and AP Online Centers.
How to Apply for APPSC Departmental Test?
- Contenders, who’re willing to get Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs, may follow below stated guidelines to submit APPSC Departmental Test Online Application form.
- Applicants must visit the Official Website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Now you will reach the home page and you need to hit on “NOTIFICATION NO.06/2017 – DEPARTMENTAL TESTS:: MAY , 2017 SESSION” link and open it.
- Then read entire details by downloading notification and hit on “Apply Online” link. After that, online application form will appear on your computer screen.
- Fill it accurately with required vital information and upload scanned educational documents (if required).
- Upload recent passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- Take a preview of online filled application form and check all details carefully.
- At last, Press “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- Get a hard copy of filled application form for future use.
Application will be rejected on the following reasons:-
- If the Photo/ Signature uploaded is not clear.
- If prescribed fee is not paid and/or if fee paid is less.
- If fee is not paid towards application.
- If the Service Certificate is not filled/ not signed by the Controlling Officer/ without seal of the Controlling Officer/ signed by the candidate himself/herself (self attestation) instead of his/her Controlling Officer/signed by the Gazetted Officer instead of their Controlling Officer. If not uploaded the Service Certificate.
- If the filled in Application Form is not in terms of this notification.
- If the applicant is not eligible to appear for the Test in terms of Para (3) of the Notification.
- If the candidate applies during debarment period.
Dates to Keep in Mind – Important Dates(Tentative)
➥➧Commencing Date To Apply Online 06.05.2019
➥➧End date for submission of online applications 21.05.2019
➥➧Last date for Payment Of Fee 20.05.2019
➥➧APPSC Departmental Test Dates 13.06.2019 to 19.06.2019
▶Download APPSC Departmental Test 2019 Notification
▶APPSC Departmental Test 2019 (May Session) Online Application Form
▶APPSC Departmental Tests May 2019 Material for EOT GOT