Updated On 12.06.2019✔27% IR (Interim Relief) Ready Recknor 2019- 27% Arrears Bill Software for AP Teachers, Employees. 27% IR (Interim Relief) Ready Recknor – 12% 14.5% 20% 30% HRA, 27.248% DA – Gross Salary Calculator for AP Teachers and All Teaching ,Non-Teaching Staff In Andhra Pradesh State.27% IR Arrears Bill Software for AP Teachers, Staff , Employees -Supplementary Bill Preparation Method. 27% IR Arrears Bill Software for AP Teachers, Staff , Employees -Supplementary Bill Preparation Method. 27% IR Arrears Bill Software (IR Arrear Bill or Supplementary Bill)for AP Teachers, Staff ,Employees for 2019-2020 Financial Year will get IR 27% Benefit Sanction GO XX . I.R/IR/I R 27% Benefit Sanction GO 21, 27%-ir-arrears-bill-software-for-apteachers-emloyees-methodofsubmission.AP Employees Interim Relief, w.e.f 1st January 2019, 27%
IR Benefit Sanctioned to all ap teachers,ap employees in all
departments as per GO XX Dated.XX.XX.2019 . AP Employees Interim Relief
w.e.f 1st April 2019 to till the PRC 2018 Implementation. How To Submit IR Bills? ,How To Prepare 27% IR Supplementary Bill in Online?, How To Submit Interim Relief Arrears In AP Treasury Website (treasury.ap.gov.in/ddoreq). How To calculate my 27% IR Amount for April May 2019 Months?,IR Sanction GO Download, AP Employees Salary details with IR 27%. A.P Employees Interim Relief w.e.f 1st April 2019.27% IR / I.R / Interim Relief Arrears/ Supplementary Bill Software for AP /Andhra Pradesh /A.P /Andhra Pradesh Teachers , Non -teaching and Teaching Staff (All Departments Employees / Employee) for January 2019 ,Fe 2019 ,March 2019, April 2019, May 2019 Months will be paid on 1st June 2019. IR is sanctioned notionally w.e.f 01.07.2018.
The monetary benefit will be w.e.f. 01.01.2019 and payable in the month of June 2019. IR 27% Benefit Sanction TO AP Employees Interim Relief as per GO XX w.e.f 1st January 2019 2019.
Read This Article:
27% I.R/IR (Interim Relief) Ready Recknor
27% Of IR Ready Reckner (27% IR Software) with DA 27.248% + IR 27% Salary Table for AP Employees /Staff/ Teachers.B.Noor Ahamed developed 11th PRC 2019 Software, Interim Relief Table with 12% 14.5% 20% 30% HRA, Employees and Teachers 27% IR calculator released by AP State Govt. IR Ready Reckner (IR Software) with D.A 27.248% + I.R 27% Salary Table for AP Employees /Staff / Teachers.
27% of Interim Relief to employees IR Ready Reckner in Excel Sheet, New Basic Pay Calculation with Different IR Software for AP & TS Employees In 11th PRC 2018 New Basic Pay Salary Calculation Software with Different Fitment or IR Percentages for AP, TS Working and Retired Teachers Employees.Here we will give download link for Salary table with Interim Relief (IR) 27% for AP Employees and Teachers.
Download Link: 27% IR (Interim Relief) Ready Recknor
27% IR Arrears Bill Software for AP Teachers, Staff and Employees -Supplementary Bill Preparation Method
Brief Info about 27% Of IR Bill & GO:
AP State Government Sanctioned 27% Interim Relief (IR I.R) To All Andhra Pradesh State Teachers and Employees in Teaching , Non – Teaching Departments wef from 1st July 2018.But from 01.07.2018 to 31.12.2018 will be Notional.
» బేసిక్ పే పై 27% మధ్యంతర భృతి మంజూరు చేస్తూ ఉత్తర్వులు జారీ
» 01-07-2018 నుంచి ఐఆర్ వర్తింపు.
»01-07-2018 నుంచి 31-12-2018 వరుకు ‘నోషనల్’ (అనగా నగదు రూపంలో రాదు)
» 01-01-2019 నుంచి నగదుగా ఐఆర్ వర్తింపు
పెరిగిన ఐఆర్ ను జూన్ నెలలలో నగదుగా చెల్లిస్తారు…
» ప్రభుత్వ, స్థానిక సంస్థలు, గ్రాంట్ ఇన్ ఎయిడ్ (ఎయిడెడ్), వర్క్ చాటెడ్, కంటిజెంట్, మరియు 2015 పిఆర్సీ ప్రకారం వేతనం పొందే ఉద్యోగులందరికి వర్తిస్తుంది.
And Cash from 01.01.2019 Only to All ZPPF GPF CPS ZP Govt Local Bodies Aided and finally Retired employees also.Now Govt Of AP Was Released GO.No.21 Dated Dated:18.02.2019 from Finance (PC and TA) Department. Now Every DDO Prepare Bills for 27% of I.R as Supplementary bills from 01.01.2019 to 31.05.2019 in June 2019 1st Week through AP Treasury Website as well in CFMS Website.
IR 27% Supplementary Bill Software:
27% Of IR Bill will be submitted as said above para.For Preparation of IR Arrears bill B. Noor Ahamed was developed excel Sheet Software for Maximum 20 members (If you want more then Edit Your Self in Our Software). It is Fully Automatic Software.
Download Link Download 27% Of IR Arrears Bill Software
GO.XX – IR 27% SANCTIONED FOR AP EMPLOYEES
27% IR Sanctioned To AP Employees WEF 01.01.2019 as Per GO.XX Dated:XX.XX.2019
Public Services – Revision of Pay Scales -Interim Relief Pending Revision of Scales of Pay – Sanctioned – Orders-Issued. .27% IR Benefit Sanctioned to all ap teachers,ap employees in all departments as per GO XX Finance (PC and TA) Department Dated:XX.XX.2019. AP Employees Interim Relief w.e.f 1st January 2019 to till the PRC 2018 Implementation.
1. In the reference read above, the State Government has constituted the 11th Pay Revision Commission (PRC), which is currently seized of the matters relating to the pay and allied matters of the state government employees. Subsequently, the Service Associations have requested for sanction of Interim Relief (IR) pending final action on the recommendations of PRC.
2. The Government has considered the request of Service Associations and after careful examination decided to sanction Interim Relief pending recommendations of the PRC to all Government Employees, including the employees of the Local Bodies (PR and ULBs) and the Government Institutions receiving Grants-in-Aid from the Government, and Work Charged Employees and Full-Time Contingent Employees who are currently drawing pay in the Revised Scales of Pay 2015. Accordingly, the following orders are issued:
27% IR Sanction Guidelines w.e.f 01-04-2019:
- a. Interim Relief will be paid at the rate of 27% of the basic pay. It is sanctioned notionally w.e.f 01.07.2018. Monetary benefit will be w.e.f. 01.01.2019 and payable in the month of June 2019. The Interim Relief is admissible on Basic Pay as defined under FR 9(21) (a)(i).
- b. The Interim Relief sanctioned above shall be shown as a distinct element of remuneration which shall be adjusted against any benefit that may accrue to the employees on account of revision of scales of pay and other allowances as a result of Government’s decision on the Report of the Pay Revision Commissioner.
- c. The Interim Relief shall be applicable to all Government Employees, including the Employees of the Local Bodies (PR and ULBs) and the Government institutions receiving Grants-in-Aid and Work Charged Employees and Full-Time Contingent Employees who are currently drawing pay in the Revised Scales of Pay 2015.
- d. The Interim Relief will not be admissible to the Officers of the Andhra Pradesh State Higher Judicial Service, the Andhra Pradesh State Judicial Service, All India Service Officers (AIS), and those drawing salaries on UGC / AICTE / ICAR / Government of India Scales, contract staff, and staff of Societies, Autonomous Institutions, Pubilc Sector Undertakings and all those not covered under categories mentioned at ‘Para-2 c’ above. The Interim Relief will also not be admissible to the Part Time Contingent Establishment.
- e. The payment on account of Interim Relief involving fractions of fifty paisa and above ignored.
- f. The Interim Relief sanctioned above shall not count for computation of Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance or any other Allowances, Encashment of leave, Pay Fixation, Pension or Gratuity etc., and
- g. The expenditure on sanction of Interim Relief shall be debited to the detailed Head “010-Salaries,015-Interim Relief” under respective Major, Minor and Sub heads of Account.
2.All the Departments of Secretariat and Heads of Departments are requested to take prompt steps to provide additional funds under the relevant Heads of Accounts.
DOWNLOAD LINKDownload IR 27% Benefit Sanction GO 21 Copy
Tags:I.R 27% Benefit Sanction GO 21 to A.P Employees Interim Relief w.e.f 1st April 2019 to May 2019, 27% IR Sanction GO.21 Download, AP Employees Salary details with IR 27%.27% IR Arrears Bill Software for AP Teachers, Staff ,Employees -Supplementary Bill Preparation Method.