AP LAWCET 2023: Notification, Application Form Date(out), Exam date(Out), Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern
AP LAWCET Notification Download 2023 Apply Online Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test is abbreviated as AP LAWCET. It is an Andhra Pradesh state-level entrance exam for admission to three-year and five-year law programmes at the state’s top institutes. This exam is held each year for admission to Andhra Pradesh’s state law universities. Every year, a large number of candidates take this exam in order to pursue a career in the legal field.
AP LAWCET 2023 will be held tentatively in July 2023 by Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati on behalf of APSCHE. Candidates who take the AP LAWCET 2023 entrance exam will be admitted directly to law colleges in Andhra Pradesh. AP LAWCET is a state-level entrance exam held each year for aspirants interested in pursuing LLB courses offered by Andhra Pradesh institutions. AP LAWCET Notification Download 2023 Apply Online The registration process will be conducted online, and applicants are advised to review the eligibility requirements before filling out the form. Go through this article for all kinds of important information and updates.
- AP LAWCET Application Form 2023 Apply Online & Check Notification, Exam Date, Registration, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Application Form for AP LAWCET 2023
AP LAWCET Notification Download 2023 Apply Online Candidates can submit their AP LAWCET 2023 application form online by visiting the official website. Candidates should first check their eligibility criteria before submitting an application. Candidates must follow step-by-step procedures for online application, including registration, application form, document upload, online payment, and final submission.
Step 1: Fill out the online application form for AP LAWCET 2023. Registration
- Visit the official website at http://sche.ap.gov.in to register online.
For a successful registration, enter your name, date of birth, category, mobile number, and email address.
- Select the submit tab.
Step 2: Fill out the online application form
- Fill out your AP LAWCET 2023 application form by logging in with your registration number and password.
- Enter your personal information, Academic Qualifications, and so on.
AP LAWCET 2023 Exam Highlights
|Name of Exam||Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Conducting Body||APSCHE Hyderabad|
|Purpose of Exam||To offer admissions to law courses offered at top institutes of the state|
|Exam Category||Entrance Exam|
|Application Fees||INR 750|
|Courses Offered||BA LLB, BCom LLB, BSc LLB, BBA LLB, BLS LLB, BTech LLB, LLB|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam duration||90 minutes|
|Total number of questions||120 MCQ questions|
AP LAWCET 2023 Important Dates
The important dates regarding AP LAWCET 2023 are listed below:
|AP LAWCET 2023 Official Notification Release Date||3rd week of March 2023|
|Online application starts from||3rd week of March 2023|
|Last date to apply online||4th week of April 2023|
|Last to apply online with late fees||1st week of May 2023|
|Application Correction Window||2nd week of May 2023|
|Availability of Admit Card||3rd week of May 2023|
|AP LAWCET 2023 Exam Date||4th week of May 2023|
|Answer Key Release Date||1st week of June 2023|
|Declaration of the final result||2nd week of June 2023|
|Starting of Counseling Process||1st week of July 2023|
AP LAWCET Exam Pattern 2023
AP LAWCET Notification Download 2023 Apply Online Candidates must understand the AP LAWCET exam pattern thoroughly. It will help you devise a strategy for acing the exam with a high score. The detailed exam pattern for AP LAWCET 2023 is summarized below:
- The exam will only be available online.
- There will be 120 questions total, with a maximum of 120 marks.
- The questions will be multiple-choice in nature.
- You will have 120 minutes to complete the question paper.
- Each correct answer to each question will be worth one point.
- The examination will be conducted in Telugu and English.
- There will be no negative marking in the AP LAWCET 2023 exam.
|Subjects||Number of questions||Total marks||Time duration|
|Current Affairs||30||30||90 minutes or 1.5 hours|
|General knowledge and mental ability||30||30|
Admit Card for AP LAWCET 2023
AP LAWCET Notification Download 2023 Apply Online 2023 An admit card is required to take the AP LAWCET exam. It contains information about the exam such as the candidate’s name, parents’ names, date of birth, exam details, photograph, signature, exam date, examination centre, exam timing, exam instructions, and so on. The admit cards for the AP LAWCET 2023 will be available approximately one week before the exam date. Following the release, candidates will be able to download their admit cards from the official website.
AP LAWCET 2023 Result
The results will be announced approximately one month after the exam has been successfully completed. After the AP LAWCET results are released, candidates will be able to download their results, which will include their marks and ranks.
Eligibility Criteria for AP LAWCET 2023
To Apply for AP LAWCET 2023, Candidates Must first understand the Eligibility Requirements. Candidates who wish to apply for the AP LAWCET Must Meet all of the Requirements, including age, Educational Qualification, Nationality, and so on. The Eligibility Criteria for AP LAWCET are Discussed in Detail Below.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates from states other than Andhra Pradesh are also eligible to apply.
|Course Name||Educational Qualification|
|LL.B Course (3 years)||Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree (10+2+3 pattern) in any stream from any recognized university with a minimum 45% (for the unreserved category) marks aggregate.|
|LL.B Course (5 years)||Candidates must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized board/university with a minimum of 45% (for the unreserved category) marks aggregate.|
How to Get AP LAWCET Result 2023?
You can get your AP LAWCET 2023 result by following the steps below:
- Visit the AP LAWCET official website.
- Select the AP LAWCET Result 2023 link.
- Enter your registration number, birth date, and captcha code, then click the submit button.
- Your outcome will be shown on the screen.
- Check your score and print out the results.
AP LAWCET Counseling 2023
The counselling process begins after the results are released. Candidates are assigned seats based on their performance on the AP LAWCET exam. To offer seats, the counselling is done in rounds. To participate in the counselling process, candidates must first register. The seats are then allocated on a merit basis by the respective authorities. Each round of counselling results are released separately. Candidates must report to the designated institutes in order to be admitted. The following is the counselling registration and choice filling procedure for AP LAWCET 2023:
- First, register online.
- After registering, use the registration number and password to log in.
- Complete your application form completely.
- Upload all necessary documents in the desired size and format.
- Fill out a list of institutes where you want to be admitted.
- Use online payment.
- Then select the final submit tab.
Documents Required to take Admission
The documents required for admission to allotted institutes are listed below:
- Identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving license, passport, School Id, etc.)
- Domicile certificate
- 10th passing certificate
- 12th passing certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)