TS Teachers Transfers Online Application
TS Teachers Transfers Online Application 2023 The government will post the final list of vacancies on the DEOs website, organized by management, category, subject, and medium. The seniority list with transfer points, seniority list for promotions, and identified surplus teachers will be posted on the DEO website very soon. Those who are compulsory transferable teachers (5 years completed HMs, 8 years completed Teachers) should have their details and 2 years of service completed Teachers available on the transfers website. The applicants will soon be able to make online transfers through the DSE Telangana Web Portal. TS Teachers Transfers web Counselling Schedule
- Step-by-Step Procedure for Registering and Filling Out an Application Form
- Go to http://transfers.cdse.telangana.gov.in/TSTT/ for more information.
- Select Teachers Transfer from the Services menu.
- Select New Entry.
- Enter the Frequently Asked Questions Enter your mobile number, Treasury ID, and AADHAAR number, then click Submit. An OTP will be sent to your registered email address ( Given by you Above )
- Enter the OTP and press the Submit button.
- Your online transfer application will be activated.
- Fill In The Blanks After carefully reading each point, click on Submit Process Completed. Keep the Reference Number for future reference.
Model Application Form for Teachers Transfers
Telangana Government’s School Education Department has decided to conduct Teacher Transfers in January 2023. Intended Teachers may submit their Online Application Form at www.cdse.telangana.gov.in, the Commissioner and Directorate of School Education’s official web portal. Transfer candidates and long-serving Teachers Must Complete an online Application Form and Submit it within the Time Frame and Format specified. After Submitting the online Application Form, Teachers Must Print the Transfers Application Form and submit a hard copy to their Respective DDOs.
All Headmasters and Teachers were Directed to the online, web-Based Transfer Counselling System. This is intended to Make identifying vacancies, filing Transfer Applications, and Making options/choices Easier, Transparent, and objective.
A Tentative vacancy list of category-wise schools and post rationalization will be displayed on the District Education Office (DEO) website in accordance with the teacher transfer schedule. Teachers seeking transfer should apply online and submit a printout of the TS Teachers Transfers Online Application 2023 to the appropriate inspecting officer/MEOs.
TS Teachers Transfers Guidelines 2023, check Rules and other details
The transfer process is critical to ensuring that Telangana schools have the right number and type of teachers to meet the needs of their students. By adhering to these guidelines, the department can ensure that teachers are assigned to positions in which they can best serve students and contribute to the overall success of the state’s education system.
NOTIFICATION: In exercise of the powers conferred by Sections 78 and 99 of the Telangana Education Act, 1982, and under Article 309 of the Indian Constitution, and in supersession of all previous Rules and Guidelines on Transfer of Teachers, the Government of Telangana hereby makes the following Rules governing the transfers of the categories of Head Masters Gr.II (Gazetted), School Assistants and S.G.T.s and their equivalent categories working in Government Schools.
Guidelines for TS Teacher Transfers
Telangana Teachers Transfers Guidelines, also known as TS Teachers Transfers Rules, were issued via Transfers Orders, i.e., TS GO.16. Telangana Teachers Transfers Regulation is another name for these rules.
Transfers counselling guidelines, Transfers schedule, Transfers eligibility criteria, Entitlement Points to Teachers, and other information were available in the GO.16, Dt: 06-06-2018.
The Telangana Teachers (Regulation of Transfers) Rules, 2018 – Notified – Orders – Issued, SCHOOL EDUCATION (SENN) DEPARTMENT, G.O.Ms.No.16; Dated 06.06.2018
Please read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.33, Education (SE-Ser.III) Department, dated 02-05-2013, should be read in conjunction with G.O.Ms.No.34, Education (SE-Ser.III) Department, dated 03-05-2013.
2. G 0. Ms. No.15 Higher Education (TE) Department, dated April 23, 2015.
3. Finance (HRM.I) Department G.O.Ms.No.61 dated May 24, 2018
4. Lr.Rc.No.1848/Tans/Ser.IV-2/2015, dated 06.06.2018, from the Commissioner & Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad.
ORDER: In order to facilitate and regulate the transfers of Head Masters, Grade-II (Gazetted) Teachers, and Teachers working in Government / ZPP / MPP Schools as per the GO 3rd read above, the Government of Telangana has decided to issue Transfer Rules. As a result, the following notice will be published in the Telangana Gazette:
How to complete the TS Teachers Transfers Online Application Form?
I. TEACHER INFORMATION: The teacher must enter the district, Mandal, post category, school management, area, mobile number, Aadhaar number, Employee Treasury Code, name of the individual seeking transfer, gender, date of birth, marital status, and disability.
2. SCHOOL DETAILS: In all categories of posts, the applicant should fill in the details of the Medium of School, School Type, Name of the School, and Date from which the Individual is serving in the Present School. School Subdivision (Present), Is there any change in the school’s category in the last eight years?
3. SERVICE DETAILS: Indicate whether the individual has completed 8 years of service in all categories of posts in school as of 01-01-2023. Date of First Appointment in Service, First Appointed Post Category
4.Whether the individual is a Male Headmaster Grade-II/Teacher under the age of 50 on January 1, 2023, and working in a Girls High School. Date of Entry into the Current Job Category.
5.Pass Rate in SSC (Results of SSC in concerned subject for Teachers and overall percentage to HMs for High Schools only). Whether he or she is President or General Secretary of a Recognized Association’s District/State (In erstwhile 10 districts).
6. SPOUSE DETAILS: Indicate whether you want to receive the Spouse Benefit.
7. PREFERENTIAL CATEGORY: Whether the individual received a benefit under the Preferential category in the previous eight years as of January 1, 2023. Did your spouse use the Preference Category under Rule 8? (e, f, g). Whether or not the individual wishes to make a claim under the Preferential Category.
TS Teachers Transfers Online Application
TS Teachers Transfers Online Application The School Education Department issued Rc.1848 Guidelines for Submitting TS Teachers Transfers Online Application Hard Copy, and the DSE issued instructions for Transfer/ Rationalization/ Promotions Counselling Applying For Transfer Online. TS Teachers Transfers Online Application
The applicant Teacher/Head Master Gr.II must complete the online application form. Teachers/HMs who apply for transfer must print out copies of the application form from the website and have them duly attested. TS Teachers Transfers Online Application
One printout copy should be kept by the individual, and another should be kept by the organization. The application form, along with original certificates of evidence, must be printed and submitted to the MEO/HM/Dy.E.Os.
Teachers employed in Primary and Upper Primary Schools must submit an application form to the Mandal Educational Officer.
Teachers employed in high schools must submit an application form to the respective high school’s Head Master. TS Teachers Transfers Online Application
Head Masters of High Schools must then submit the completed application forms to the appropriate Deputy Educational Officer. TS Teachers Transfers Online Application
The printout of the individuals’ ON-LINE application that was submitted and forwarded by the relevant authorities will be considered.
The MEO I HM I Dy. E.O. shall keep a register with the details of each applicant Teacher/H.M. Guidelines for Submitting Teacher Transfers TS Teachers Transfers Online Application
In turn, the Mandal Educational Officer should submit the application form printouts, along with the relevant certificates submitted by the applicant Teachers, to the District Educational Officer, who should verify the application form printouts with original records once more and attest to the application form printouts received on that day.
Following verification, the Mandal Educational Officer / HM / Dy. E.O. shall make any necessary corrections to the print copy of the application form submitted by the individual for transfer based on the Service particulars and documents, and all such application forms shall be submitted to the DEO separately.
In turn, the Headmaster of the High School should submit application form printouts along with certificates, duly verifying the particulars with original records, to the respective Deputy Educational Officer.