AP Municipal Teacher’s transfers 2018 Application form Municipality Wise List Of Vacancies were available in Department of Municipal Administration AP’s Official Online Transfers Website http://cdma.vassarlabs.com:3000/teacherForm in http://cdma.ap.gov.in/en/employee-transfers-2018 Main Website.For This Time AP DMA Decided To Make Inter District,Inter & Intra Municipalities Transfers,Mutual and Spouse Case Back Ground Online Based Transfers 2018 for 1st Time as per GO.506,GO.507 Of AP Govt.AP Municipal Teachers Inter District Transfers for Mutual Spouse Inter District Request Transfers Guidelines Schedule Time Date Sheet and also How to Apply Request Transfers 2018.As well as Municipal Teacher Transfers (Phase-I)-Vacancy Positions for 2018 Summer is also available in http://cdma.ap.gov.in/en/municipal-teacher-transfers-phase-i-vacancy-positions website.Request transfers (Mutual, Spouse Request grounds) Spouse cases Other Request cases will be applicable. Rajahmundry Region, Visakhapatnam Region, Anantaour Region, Guntur Region, Vijayawada Municipal Corporation ,Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation (GVMC) Vacancy Position Region Wise Released by CDMA (Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration Government of Andhra Pradesh) On 17.05.2018.AP Corporation Teachers were also eligible For Phase-1 Transfers In 2018.Municipal Teacher Transfers (Phase-I)-Vacancy Positions District Wise In Excel Format was also available.
AP Municipal Teacher’s transfers 2018 – Corporation, Municipality Wise List Of Vacancies
AP Municipal Teacher Transfers (Phase-I)-Region wise Vacancy Positions:
a. Rajahmundry Region
b. Visakhapatnam Region
c. Anantaour Region
d. Guntur Region
e. Vijayawada Municipal Corporation
f. Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation (GVMC)
Online Application Details For AP Municipal Teachers transfers 2018 (Phase-1)
For Applying Teacher Transfers In Municipalities,There are 28 Points Data needed…They Are As Follows…
Important Note:Please enclose all the relevant documents in support of entitlement points and preferential categories.
1. Name of the individual seeking transfer
3. Employee ID
5. Date of Birth
6. Gender Community
7. Post held
8. Category of post (Designation) Medium Subject Day, Month and year from which the individual joined in the post
9. UDISE Code of Current School
11. Present working school address
13. Date from which working in the present school
14. Total length of stay in the present school (in completed years)
15. Name of the District
16. Name of the ULB working
17. Local cadre (District) to which he/she belongs
18. Local cadre (District) to which transfer is sought
19. Whether the transfer sought on account of
20. For the service in the present school (as on 30.04.2018)
21. Whether the applicant has got Best Teacher Award issued by State/Central Government ?
22. Whether the applicant’s children studying during the last 2 years in Mpl/Govt/ZP/Aided schools (I to X Class) ?
23. Whether the applicant is holding the post of President or General Secretary of a Recognized Teacher’s unions at State/District level ?
24. Whether the applicant is unmarried?
25. Whether the applicant is working as NCC officers and completed 8 years of stay in the present working school?
26. If any disciplinary proceedings was awarded to the applicant in the last 8 years? Furnish details ?
27. Whether the teacher’s spouse belongs to State Government or Central Government or Public Sector undertaking by Govt. or Local Body or Persons working in the Institutions against the Aided post category in AP and working in the same District / Outside District may opt for transfer?
28. 100% pass percentage in SSC – 2018 results in the subject handled by the applicant?
Important Links for AP Municipal Employees Transfers 2018
AP Municipal Employees Transfers 2018 Application @cdma.ap.gov.in Links are as Follows…
➤Municipal Teacher Transfers (Phase-I)-Vacancy Positions District Wise In Excel Format
➤Municipal Teacher Transfers (Phase-I)-Application Form