How To Calculate SSC (10th Class) Internal Marks GPA Points in A.P (AP Andhra Pradesh) State 2018 in CCE Method,How To Calculate SSC Internal Marks GPA Points in A.P State 2018 in CCE Method.How to calculate 20% Marks GPA 10th class (AP State board ) INTERNAL marks in CCE Method,Constitution of 3 member Committee at Mandal level for verification and certification of Internal Marks of class X students, Rc.3, Dt.9/3/18.AP SSC Grading System 2018 2017– How to Calculate Grade, Grade Points and Total Score,ap ts ssc grading system 2018, 10th grading system cbse,ssc results with marks manabadi,how to calculate ssc cgl marks,intermediate grading system in andhra pradesh,how to calculate marks percentage formula,#CCE Grading for Marks of FA,SA Smart Table for Teachers, CCE Grading Table, CCE Smart Table for Calculating, CCE New Gradings, cce telangana, cce syllabus, cce activities, cce abbreviation, cce ap, cce activities for 9th english, cce assessment, cce andhra pradesh, cce advantages,How to Calculate AP SSC Internal Marks – Download 10th Exam reforms Implementation.
How To Calculate 10th Class Internal Marks GPA Points in A.P (AP Andhra Pradesh) State 2018 in CCE Method
Constitution of 3 member Committee at Mandal level for verification and certification of Internal Marks of class X students, Rc.3, Dt.9/3/18, AP RC 3 Implementation of Examination reforms for class 10th – Mandal level Three Menbers for verification and certification of 20% Internal Marks of SSC students.
1.G.O.Ms. No. 17 School Education (Prog.I1) Dept.. dt.14.05.2014
2.G.O. Ms. No.82 School Education (Prog.11l Dept.. dt.29.10.2015.
3.G.O. Ms. No.80 School Education (Prog.II) Dept., dt.25.10.20I 7.
4.G.O. Ms. No.81 School Education (Prog.I1) Dept., dt.25.10.2017.
5.Lr. Rc. No. 3 /B/C&T/SCERT/2016, Dated: 23-11-2017 Commissioner CDept. of School Education.
10th Internal 20 % Average Points
How to calculate internal marks?
Total obtained marks devided by 14
Ex: Total obtained marks= 242 *14=17.285
Then internal marks= 17.
All the District Educational Officers in the State are in hat as per reference 2 & 3 cited above Government of Andhra Pradesh, Department of School Education has decided to implement CCE pattern of Examination syste ass Xth Class also. In this connection 20% of Internal Assessment Marks may be calculate 4 Formative Assessments and 1 Summative Assessment marks.
Asper the reference 3 cited above all t e Educational Officers are informed to Constitute a 3 member Mandal level Committee in all Mandals in their respective Districts for verification and certification of 20% al total Marks.
The Committee consists of the following members for each Mandal.
- Mandal Educational,Officers Member
- School Complex Head Master Member
- Senior aster in the Mandal.
In this connection the District Educational Officers are informed to conduct a Coordination meeting Dy.E.Os and M.E.Os for constitution of 3 member Mandal level Committee for nodals.
The District Educational Officer should conduct oneday orientation to all the mandal level Committee members on their roles and responsibilities. The details of roles and responsibilities of 3 member Mandal level Committee is annexed. In this regard a tele conference may be organized by Department of School Education, the details will be communicated later.
Roles and Responsibilities of Internal Marks
As per G.O.Ms.No. 80. dated 25.10.2017 amendments para no. 3. the District Educational Officer should constitute a three man committee at Mandal level. for verification and certification of class Xth Class 20% Internal Assessment Marks i.e.. Four Formative Assessments and One Summative Assessment.
The 3 member Mandal level Committee consists of the following persons.
- Mandal Educational Officer
- School Complex Head Master
- Senior Head Master in the Mandal.
Roles and Responsibilities of Three Man Committee:
- Mandal Educational Officer list out the schools having class X sections Recognize by the Government of Andhra Pradesh (Nominal Roles)
- Prepare verification of 20% Internal Marks scheduled basic number of schools in the Mandal.
- All three members team should visit the all schools under all managements for verification and certification of class X Internal Marks.
- Observe the process followed of Formative and Summative Assessments in class Xth.
- Formative Assessment note books which contains student reflections. return works, Project reports should , whether the finis formatives conducted and upload the marks in the or not
- Ask the Head Master in CSE website with their personal login ID and verify students marks.
- Observed validat et-1 answer scripts and marks allotment with School Registers. on Prepare ee ion report in the billowing format. (Annexure – II)
- Afteration of all the records relating to FA, SA marks entry and 20% marks calculation. 3 man Committee should issue a certificate of verification to the School Head Master. The same copy should submit to concern Dy.E.O.
Roles of Dy.E.O:
Dy.E.O should keenly verify the 3 man Committee verification certificates of all the schools and submit the counter signed copy of the same to DGE through AP online.
Role of AP Online:
- AP Online should provide access to all Dy.E.Os in the state to submit their reports regarding 3 man committee reports on verification of 20% Internal Marks.
- The final copy of 20% Internal Marks should submit to DGE