TS DEECET 2017 Verification of Cerificates Notification,TS DEECET Certificate Verification Schedule,Important Dates 2017,ts deecet 2017 admit cards download for certificates verification,list of certificates,ts deecet admit card for verification of certificates,TSDEECET Certificate Verification notification released on 03.07.2017. Telangana State Diploma in Elementary Education Common entrance Test 2017.ts deecet 2017 web options,Download TS DEECET 2017 admit card for verification & List of candidates for Verification DIET wise/ TS DEECET 2017 Admit Cards download for Certificates verification, List of Certificates, Admit Card for Verification of Certificates, TS DEECET Web options: Telangana State Diploma in Elementary Education Common entrance Test (TSDEECET – 2017) merit list and results have been declared on the official website of TSDEECET 2017. The TSDEECET 2017 results(rank cards) are available on Tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in. TSDEECET 2017 is conducted by DSE Telangana for candidates who intend to take admission into 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed) in Government District Institutes of Education & Training (DIETs) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the state. The candidates are advised to check the TS DEECET 2017 website for further details about counselling.
“The Ranks assigned in this Merit List are only tentative as they are based on the data submitted online by the candidates and hence are subject to change as per the ‘Physical Verification of Certificates’ to be caused shortly,” said the results notification. Counselling date and time, Venue and list of Documents details are available in the Candidates Admit Cards. So, Candidate should download the TS DEECET Admit card from the Official Website and attend the certificates verification with the Original Certificates at GOvt DIETs on mentioned the date.
Press Note of TS DEECET on 03-07-2017:
All the candidates who have qualified in the TSDEECET 2017 are hereby informed that they should attend to the session for ‘Verification of Certificates’ at the District Institute of Educational Research and Training (DIET) concerned on the date and time given on their ‘Admit Card for Verification of Certificates’ to be downloaded from the website www. tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in on 04.07.2017.
The candidates shall compulsorily attend the session for ‘Verification of Certificates’ along with all the ‘Original Certificates’ given on the ‘Admit Card for Verification of Certificates’ failing which they shall not be allowed to submit their options for web based selection of colleges for allotment of seat in D.El.Ed. for the year 2017-19 batch.
TS DEECET student’s certificates verification should be started from the 11th to 15th of this month for admission into D.Ed course. The students who are got ranks in the DEECET have been ready with their original certificates before 4th of this month. So, Candidates should download the Admit Card from the Official Web portal and attend the certificates verification along with required documents.
Certificates Verification Dates: 11-07-2017 to 15-07-2017
Model Admit Card TS DEECET 2017
GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA DEPARTMENT OF SCHOOL EDUCATION
ADMIT CARD FOR VERIFICATION OF CERTIFICATES
(FOR ADMISSION INTO DIPLOMA IN ELEMENTARY EDUCATION (D.El.Ed.) FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2017-18 THROUGH TSDEECET 2017)
Verification Code :………(for Office use only)
It is hereby informed that Sri / Smt / Kumari (………………….) S/D/o (…………………………) who has appeared for TSDEECET 2017 conducted on 17-JUNE-2017 with Hall Ticket Number (…………………) has been assigned rank (……………) in the Category of ENGLISH/TELUGU Medium. The rank assigned is based on the marks secured in TSDEECET 2017 and the personal details submitted by the candidate in the online application form for appearing at TSDEECET, 2017. Hence, She/he is requested to attend the session for verification of certificates at the District Institute of Education and Training, on 12.07.2017(9.00 AM) at DIET WARANGAL along with the documents shown at (I) below for confirmation of the personal details and eligibility for admission into D.El.Ed. programme for the year 2017-18 through web based admissions to be notified shortly. Confirmation of Eligibility for admission is further subject to the Terms and Conditions mentioned at (II) below.
CO CONVENOR TSDEECET 2017
I. List of Documents to be produced at the time of verification of certificates:
1. Pdf of ONLINE application of TSDEECET 2017.
2. Hall Ticket of TSDEECET 2017.
3. SSC or its Equivalent Certificate for proof of Date of Birth.
4. Certificates of Qualifying examination (Intermediate or its equivalent ) as submitted in the ONLINE application.
5. Transfer Certificate from the institution where last studied.
6. Study Certificate from Class 4 to 10. In case of private study Residence Certificate issued by the MRO.
7. Integrated Community certificate issued by MRO for candidates claiming admission under quota for reservation of BC / SC / ST categories.
8. PH Certificate issued by the District Medical Board in case of candidates claiming reservation under quota for PH category.
9. Special Category certificates issued by officials mentioned in G.O.Ms.No.10 SCHOOL EDUCATION (Prog.II) DEPARTMENT Dt.12.04.2017 for candidates claiming admission under quota of reservation for Special Categories (Defence Personnel or their children and spouses, NCC, Rashtrapathi Awardee Scouts and Guides, Sports &Games).
10. Minority Status Certificate (Secondary School Certificate or any other equivalent record / Transfer certificates from the schools in which the candidate has studied for determining the religious status by candidates for admission into Minority Institutions)
10. Income certificate issued by Tahsildhar after 01.01.2017 of parent/s of SC & ST candidates whose income is less than Rs.2,00,000 per annum from all sources, Rs.1,50,000 in respect of BC candidates of Rural Area, 2,00,000 in respect of BC candidates of Urban Area, Rs.1,00,000 in respect of OC
disabled candidates and Rs.1,00,000 in respect of EBC candidates claiming exemption of fee.
II. TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Candidate should without fail attend the session for verification of certificates on the above shown date and time. Otherwise they shall not be allowed to submit web based options for selection of colleges for admission into D.El.Ed for the year 2017-18. Any request for consideration of admission after being absent for the session for verification of certificates during the prescribed time will not be entertained.
2. Issue of this ‘Admit Card for Verification of Certificates’ is based on the Rank assigned to the candidate based on the marks secured in TSDEECET
2017 and the ‘Personal Details’ of candidate submitted by her / him in her / his ONLINE application for appearing at DEECET 2017. Hence, if the candidate fails to produce any of the relevant documents (as listed at (I) above) in support of the claim for admission the Rank assigned to her / him stands cancelled.
3. All Candidates whose ‘Personal Details’ submitted by her / him in her / his ONLINE application for appearing at DEECET 2017 are confirmed as
per the Certificates produced during the session for Verification of Certificates shall be allowed to submit web based options for selection of colleges for admission into D.El.Ed for the year 2017-18 to be notified shortly.
4. Candidates shall maintain strict discipline during the session for verification of certificates. Any candidate who obstructs the session or misbehaves or causes disturbance as to whatsoever will be subject to disciplinary action as per rules.
TS DEECET 2017-Counseling involves in the following steps
1. Rank Cards announcement
2. Download Admit Cards
3. Attend the Verification of certificates at DIETs
4. Give the Web Options
5. Announcement of Allotment of seats to candidates,
6. Issue of Final Admission letter(FAL)
7. Certificates verification and Fee Payment at Govt DIETs
7. Acknowledgement Letter submission to the allotted Training College
The DEECET 2017 qualified candidates,who were going to certificates verification they should attend the certificates verification at you concerned districts Govt DIETs with your TS DEECET Admit card along with required documents. After verification process, they should give the web options in the Phase I/II/III web based counseling stream, After they can download your Provisional Allotment Letter(Seat allotment Letter) from TS DEECET Website and check your name in your college list. They should the allotted colleges along with required documents.
List of candidates for Verification DIET wise:
10. RANGA REDDY
TS DEECET Web Portal: http://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in/
TS DEECET Admit cards download: