TSW DCET-2017 Degree Admissions tswreisdc.cgg.gov.in Online applications are invited only from women (unmarried) candidates for TSWDCET-2017 (entrance test to be conducted in both English and Telugu media) for admission into 1st year B.A/B.Com/B.Sc Degree English Medium Courses (40 students in each course) in TSW Residential Degree Colleges for Women for the Academic Year 2017- 18. College will commence from the academic year 2017-18 under the jurisdiction of TSWREIS, Hyderabad. The medium of instruction will be English. Online Applications are invited from Women (unmarried) candidates who have secured a minimum of 40% marks in Intermediate and desire toappear for Entrance Test to be conducted on 16.04.2017 foradmission in to 1st year B.A/B.Com/B.Sc 1st Year Degree/Semester wise English Medium Courses for the Academic Year 2017-18 (40 students in each course) in TSW Residential Degree Colleges for Women for the Academic Year 2017- 18. The candidates appearing for Intermediate or its equivalent examination to be held in March/April, 2017 and who have completed Intermediate or its equivalent examination held in 2016/2015 are eligible to apply. Last date for uploading of applications is 26.03.2017.
TSW DCET-2017 Degree Admission Apply at tswreisdc.cgg.gov.in
Students appearing for Senior Intermediate Examination to be held in March, 2017 to be conducted by Board of Intermediate Education of Telangana State or equivalent to it and who have secured 40% or more marks in the 1st year Annual 2016/Advanced Supplementary 2016 Examinations are alone eligible to appear for the test. Students who have passed in Intermediate Annual Examinations in 2016/2015 conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Telangana State or equivalent to it and who have secured 40% or more marks are alone eligible to appear for the test
Admissions into 1st year B.A./B.com/B.Sc. courses will be made on the basis of marks obtained in TSWDECT-2017.
TSW Residential College of Physical Sciences, Budwel (Rajendranagar) Hyderabad
- B.Sc.(Maths,Physics, Chemistry),
- B.Sc.(Maths, Statistics, Computer Science),
- B.Sc (Maths, Physics, Computer Science)4.
- B.Sc.(Maths, Electronics, Computer Science),
- B.Sc.(Maths, Physics, Geology)
- B.Sc.( Maths., Economics, Statistics),
- B.Sc.(Maths, Applied Electronics, Net working and Hardware)
TSW Residential College of Life Sciences, Mahendrahills Secunderabad
- B.Sc.(Botany, Zoology, Chemistry)
- B.Sc.(Micro Biology, Zoology, Chemistry)
- B.Sc (Botany, Genetics, Chemistry)
- B.Sc.(Bio Technology, Botany, Chemistry)
- B.Sc.(Botany, Chemistry, Food Science and Quality control)
- B.Sc.(Nutrition and dietetics, Zoology, Chemistry)
- B.Sc.(Bio Chemistry, Zoology Chemistry)
TSW Residential College of Commerce, Sangareddy
- B.Com (General),
- B.Com, (Computers),
- B.Com(Computer Applications)
- B.Com (Honours),
- B.Com (Taxation),
- B.com (Banking, Finance & Insurance)
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
TSW Residential College of Social Sciences, Ibrahimpatnam
- B.A.(History, Economics, Political Science)
- B.A.(History, Economics, Public Administration
- B.A.(Economics, Political Science, Journalism)
- B.A.(Economics, Political Science, Psychology)
- B.A (History, Political Science, English Modern Language)
- A.(Economics, Public Administration, Mass Communication and Journalism)
- B.A (Economics, Political Science, Sociology)
How to apply for TSWRDC CET 2017
- The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully, available in the website and satisfy herself with the eligibility criteria for appearing for the written test.
- The candidate after satisfying herself about the eligibility shall pay Rs. 50/- through PAYMENT GATEWAY centers from 27-02-2017 to 26-03-2017 to enable option to submit the application through online.
- On receipt of fee the candidate shall be issued a journal number with which she can proceed with submission of application through online by logging on to the website http://www.tswreis.telangana.gov.in/ Selection Process:
TSW DCET 2017Important Dates:
Submission of online applications from: 27-02-2017
- Last date for submission of online application form:26-03-2017
- Hall tickets download from :10-04-2017
- Date of TSW DCET 2017 Entrance Test: 16-04-2017
Help Line:For further enquiry, the candidates may contract toll free number 1800 42 54 56 78 during the Office hours (10.30 am to 5.00 pm) on all the working days.
Tags:tswreisdc.cgg.gov.in TSW DCET-2017 Degree Admission at , Telangana/TS Admissions, Notifications 2017: tswreisdc.cgg.gov.in TSW DCET-2017 Degree Admission at ,Notifications 2017