DOWNLOAD ALL DISTRICTS PROVISIONAL LISTS OF STUDENTS WHO ARE SELECTED IN PRATHIBHA AWARDS FOR SSC MARCH-2016
PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMISSIONER OF SCHOOL EDUCATION
ANDHRA PRADESH : : HYDERABAD.
Present : K. Sandhya Rani , I.Po.S.,
Sub:- School Education – Pratibha Awards to the meritorious students of SSC Examinations and Intermediate Examinations 2015 – State level Awards presentation on 14.11.2015 - NTR Stadium, S.V. University, Tirupathi, Chittoor – Make arrangements - instructions- Issued - Reg.
Read:-Govt. Memo No.65807/Gen./A1/2015 Edn. (Genl.) Dept., Dt:07.10.2015.
All the District Educational Officers in the State are informed that the Government have decided to give “Pratibha Award Scholarship" to the meritorious students of SSC/ Intermediate Examinations-2015 and Collegiate Education. The Hon'ble Chief Minister and the Hon'ble Minister for Human Resources Development will present the awards. The list of selected students for Pratibha Award who secured highest marks in SSC Examinations 2015 was communicated by the Director of Government Examinations and this office to all the District Educational Officers through E-mail.
In this context, all the District Educational Officers are instructed:
1. To ensure receipt of the list of the selected students @ 6 students per mandal communicated by the Director, Government Examinations and confirm to this office.
2. Address the students selected with a request to attend the Pratibha Awards presentation function at venue along with one Escort (either Teacher or Parent). T.A will be paid and Refreshment and Lunch will also be provided to the awardee student and escort.
3. The award will consist of one Medal, Merit Certificate and Sanction Proceedings of cash award, which will be credited online to the Bank details submitted by the student which shall be furnished to this office by the respective DEOs.
4. The students may be advised to attend the State Level Function at the NTR Stadium, S.V. University, Tirupathi, Chittoor District with identity card and the filled in proforma duly signed by the student and the Headmaster. The proforma to be filled by the student is enclosed here with at Annexure-I, which may be circulated to all the students.
5. Inform the names of the students and escort and their contact No’s and confirmation of participation at the State Level Function to the District Educational Officer of the Chittoor district.
6. The District Educational Officer of the Chittoor district will provide the details of accommodation provided to each district and contact details of the Officers incharge of the accommodation provided and the names of Officers of Reception Committee at Railway station and Bus station at the venue and their contact No.s to all the District Educational Officers.
7. The details of the names of the Officers in the Reception Committee and Officers incharge in the accommodation provided and their contact No.s will be given to the student/escort by the DEO of the Chittoor District.
8. The students may be advised to maintain utmost discipline during the conduct of the proceedings of Awards presentation function and shall follow the instructions given by the organisers.
9. The DEOs of the Districts shall depute their officers to the Chittoor District for receiving the Bank details of the Awardees of their district.
10. The DEO is responsible for submission of correct and complete bank A/c. details for transfer of scholarship amounts. No correspondence will be entertained in case of irregular or incomplete details furnished by the students. The District Educational Officers will be personally held responsible for incorrect information.
11. After procuring the Bank details please submit the Bank details of the total Awardees of your district to the Commissioner of School Education in Excel format by 20.11.2015.
12. It is informed that the venue is at NTR Stadium, S.V. University, Tirupathi, Chittoor District.
Encl: 1. Annexure-I
2. Selected list of Prathibha Awardees.
Sd/- K.SANDHYA RANI
COMMISSIONER OF SCHOOL EDUCATION
All the District Educational Officers in the State.
Copy to the all Regional Joint Directors of School Education in the State with a request to monitor.
|4||East Godavari||DEO East Godavari|
|5||West Godavari||DEO West Godavari|